Speculations Why Zoro & Killer don’t belong

I wouldnt be surprised with Zoro re-opening the scar, and i think the most level headed Sanji fans will be prepared for that if the situation keeps heading for that direction.

But killing kaido? Man the entire fanbase will go down in flames. Korean, japanese, english, spanish, portuguese, etc... forums, discord, reddit, nothing will be spared.
:cheers:
I'm cool with Zoro killing Kaido as long as he doesn't overshadow Luffy.

I'm cool with Zoro killing Kaido as long as he doesn't overshadow Luffy.
That is not happening, at least not completely, in that Luffy should prominently take care of Big Mom here.

She is being left wandering right now, she can't be slept over. Law would get annihilated if not assisted. Luffy should be the first candidate to do so, and for most of the time.

not gonna troll this time so mods you have no right to delete this one :brootea:

seriously the amount of people that think these 2 will actually do something worth mentioning doesn’t make any sense. Just because they stand there ? Robin and zoro stood like that against enel but we all know what happened.

I warned people about Marco coming and fighting king but 95% attacked my rational thinking with jokes as if I was trolling but nothing new here as most of people here have some bias conformation issues .

Zoro just like I said year ago should be fighting smoothie. We always know zoro fights the second strongest and smoothie fits so well as she is the strongest big mom pirate in this war and she HAS a reason to go after him because big mom wants revenge from all straw hats as she said many times. Also not that it matter in zoro fights who he fight as long as it a strong swordman (900 million bounty with sword ? Hmm sure doesn’t make any sense)

killer too he gonna be most likely be a mere plot tool if we use some common sense. He was humiliated by all and you except him to do something against a yonko ? Yeah makes a lot of sense.
Why he is there ? Probably To get killed and be a power booster for kid...the boring shonen script we all know

but just like my older thread I would like to come the next year seeing my rational predictions coming into reality.

and BTW my theory about garp coming and fighting mama then getting killed (luffy will beat mama in elbaf solo) and the 3 captains vs kaido is only making more and more sense as time progresses

My advice is don’t get too hopeful about zoro doing something or luffy beating 2 yonko ... and big mom will most likely continue to elbaf so big mom haters :milaugh: I just gave you a warning so that you won’t feel as bad when it happens
I can agree on Killer, but Zoro??
He deserves to be there more than Kidd :seriously:

B

Ballel

not gonna troll this time so mods you have no right to delete this one :brootea:

seriously the amount of people that think these 2 will actually do something worth mentioning doesn’t make any sense. Just because they stand there ? Robin and zoro stood like that against enel but we all know what happened.

I warned people about Marco coming and fighting king but 95% attacked my rational thinking with jokes as if I was trolling but nothing new here as most of people here have some bias conformation issues .

Zoro just like I said year ago should be fighting smoothie. We always know zoro fights the second strongest and smoothie fits so well as she is the strongest big mom pirate in this war and she HAS a reason to go after him because big mom wants revenge from all straw hats as she said many times. Also not that it matter in zoro fights who he fight as long as it a strong swordman (900 million bounty with sword ? Hmm sure doesn’t make any sense)

killer too he gonna be most likely be a mere plot tool if we use some common sense. He was humiliated by all and you except him to do something against a yonko ? Yeah makes a lot of sense.
Why he is there ? Probably To get killed and be a power booster for kid...the boring shonen script we all know

but just like my older thread I would like to come the next year seeing my rational predictions coming into reality.

and BTW my theory about garp coming and fighting mama then getting killed (luffy will beat mama in elbaf solo) and the 3 captains vs kaido is only making more and more sense as time progresses

My advice is don’t get too hopeful about zoro doing something or luffy beating 2 yonko ... and big mom will most likely continue to elbaf so big mom haters :milaugh: I just gave you a warning so that you won’t feel as bad when it happens
This thread is so funny.

:ihaha:

If Zoro wasn't on the roof, this chapter would've been the end of the Supernovas

If Zoro and Killer didn't remove Prometheus/Napoleon, the plan to remove Big Mom would've ended in failure.

Put respect on their names. Either would wreck Smoothie

:holdthisl:
They did remove her ? Stop this head canon because when she comes back next chapterlike the monster she is you will look like a clown

smoothie will finish off zoro and killer if she indeed gets to roof next chapter.