Future Events Why Zoro needs Nidai Kitetsu asap

Has Nidai time finally come?

• Total voters
I could understand a Zoro left without his swords, but sword grades are usually so vastly overrated. Like the gap between Shusui and even Sandai was never implicated to be so gargantuan after all.

I still think that the original plan Oda had for this arc was for Zoro to go from Sandai to Nidai but Oda changed his mind and introduced Enma instead.

Something as simple as both Enma and Nidai having the same colour sheaths makes me very much doubt that Zoro will have both.
What if Enma breaks after fulfilling Oden legacy.
I just see one of Zoro swords breaking at some point this arc. He'll be motivated to turn his sword perma Black then.

He needs Nidai Kitetsu because Sandai Kitetsu, and therefore Zoro, is too weak to fight a calamity. Even with Sanji's help.

What do you think? How and when is Zoro going to take Nidai Kitetsu? Is Nidai Kitetsu the equivalent of Sanji's exoskeleton? :choppawhat:
Doubt it tbh, Zoro isn't even using his Haki through Enma, or at least releasing it to level he was against Kaido, much less Ashura and King has already shown hybrid.

I understand King is much stronger than Queen but we always knew Sanji would need perhaps the biggest power up in the one piece verse to compete with YC2 level character since we know without raid suit he is hovering at the level somewhat weaker than Vergo.

Zoro on the otherhand was on YC1 level already on Dressrosa with Ashura and with Enma he became low top tier.

Now we will see how fight will go but I am somewhat confident Zoro won't get any power ups anymore. But lets see.

What if Enma breaks after fulfilling Oden legacy.
I just see one of Zoro swords breaking at some point this arc. He'll be motivated to turn his sword perma Black then.
Enma breaking is extremely unlikely, given that Oda’s instead introduced this plotpoint of turning it into a black blade. And it would b strange for Zoro to get a new sword that immediately breaks, and it would also be an odd decision to have Zoro fail in such a way that it also tarnishes Oden’s legacy, given how Oda’s wanked him to the moon and back this arc.

Zoro breaking Sandai is not completely out there as a theory, I can see the merits of that if not believing in it, but there’s really not much reason to think that Enma will break

Zoro needs 3 Supremem grade blades that have already been made black... to be equal to Sanji currently and even then it's a high diff

One of the black blacks needs to be Enma so he can utilize Oden's haki

Trolls and baiters thinking their nonsense will change the fact that Zoro has the best feats in the entire One Piece... :ihaha:
I get it tho, it's completely normal to be jealous of Zoro.
Bro he got tossed around like a basketball last chapter.

Its almost like all his feats on the roof top were irrelevant.
Calm down