Future Events Will Flame Emperor Sabo face Akainu?

Will Sabo vs. Akainu take place?

• Total voters
Erklown answers the question what are you so afraid of? :kobeha @Erkan12

Does Ace care more about Akainu's shit talking than about Teach murdering one of his CREWMATES ?

Are you calling Ace a retard? :kobeha:
Extraroll who gets permabanned talk BS as usual :suresure: Imagine loving Celestial Dragon underlings this much :kobeha:

BB killed Thatch for BUSINESS.

Ace understrood that. BB admitted he was wrong, but he had no choice.

Lakainu talk shit for real, BB didn't try to disrespect WB's legacy, he respects him.

Lakainu disrespects WB.

Lakainu hated Ace, want to kill him.

BB wantd Ace alive.

See the difference troll? :rolaugh:

LAKAINU KILLED WB PIRATES TOO TROLL.

:holdthisl:

Does Ace care more about Akainu's shit talking than about Teach murdering one of his CREWMATES ? :kobeha:
You proved you are the biggest troll alongside with Lee and Conquistroll, and Lilitroll.

You say Lakainu didn't kill more WB Pirates in here?

These people survived and didn't die because of Lakainu? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

----Amount of WB pirates BB killed: 1 only for business, BB admitted he is wrong.

----Amount of WB pirates Lakainu killed: 8 for talking shit about Whitebeard, Lakainu didn't admit he is wrong.

Of course Ace hated Lakainu more took your Ls trolls.

@Extravlad @ConquistadoR @Wiwi

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

3 Ls so far for each trolls anyone wants more?

I have no problem with sabo being or becoming stronger than akainu but if that fight happens, it means sabo without Df is like top 10, so with his Df, it will look as if sabo is too op, unless sabo will master his Df better than ace and unleash like black flames or something

Many people will hate this statement, but I believe it's sanji who defeats akainu or at least stop him
Why sanji?

When seemingly amplified with Haoshoku, something like Kaido's Boro Breath became like an Onigashima sized carpet of lava-like flames. Sabo is Fire itself, and I believe he should have Haoshoku too, given his power and ambition and the fact he was portrayed as close to Ace in their childhood, with Ace having been said to have the potential to stand at the top of the world.

Awakened blue fire with possible Haoshoku coating could pull it off. Since Oda already teased in the SBS that DF superiority alone is not enough, I think he will portray such a fight reasonably.
If he gets blue flames do you think he'll also get the plasma that sanji got? Do you think sanji will surpass this temperature?

@ConquistadoR Ace wanted to face Blackbeard to avenge Thatch. Sabo will not have any business with Blackbeard in that regard.

The point is, it's not like Sabo will actively pursue Akainu in order to avenge Ace. That's not the point. The point is, that Sabo, as Luffy's brother, may end up in the same situation as Ace, Luffy's and Sabo's deceased brother. Ace threw himself between Luffy and Akainu to protect his brother, dying in the process by Akainu's hand, after Akainu mocked his father figure.

Here, we might have a similar dynamics, with Sabo interfering and standing between Luffy and Akainu yet again, protecting his brother as Ace did, but this time not failing and fulfilling his duty which he didn't 2 years ago. Especially since Akainu has hatred towards Dragon too as the worst criminal, who happens to be Sabo's father figure.

From this perspective, Sabo facing Akainu would make sense.

If he gets blue flames do you think he'll also get the plasma that sanji got? Do you think sanji will surpass this temperature?
Sanji might surpass his Ifrit temperature, yes. But his fire is limited to his leg, while the Mera Mera no Mi can engulf islands with that fire, which is much more devastating. And awakened mera should have greater control over flame temperature than Sanji too.

You're a clown as always

I told you already

Luffy wasn't fighting Akainu when he got scarred .
Akainu didn't even scar Luffy willingly. It was an attack for jinbei but then magma ended up hurting luffy too

Stop comparing 2 things
Luffy has no grudge against Akainu
He only heard from others that magma hurt him

Kaido and Shanks remember being scarred, it hurts them the most and had grudge for it

Sanji might surpass his Ifrit temperature, yes. But his fire is limited to his leg, while the Mera Mera no Mi can engulf islands with that fire, which is much more devastating. And awakened mera should have greater control over flame temperature than Sanji too.
Odd you say that. Didn't his fire cover his body and wadatsumi? I wonder if there's an ifrit version of hell memories?

Wadatsumi was huge

Sanji himself said that his fire surpasses any real flames

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR Ace wanted to face Blackbeard to avenge Thatch. Sabo will not have any business with Blackbeard in that regard.

The point is, it's not like Sabo will actively pursue Akainu in order to avenge Ace. That's not the point. The point is, that Sabo, as Luffy's brother, may end up in the same situation as Ace, Luffy's and Sabo's deceased brother. Ace threw himself between Luffy and Akainu to protect his brother, dying in the process by Akainu's hand, after Akainu mocked his father figure.

Here, we might have a similar dynamics, with Sabo interfering and standing between Luffy and Akainu yet again, protecting his brother as Ace did, but this time not failing and fulfilling his duty which he didn't 2 years ago. Especially since Akainu has hatred towards Dragon too as the worst criminal, who happens to be Sabo's father figure.

From this perspective, Sabo facing Akainu would make sense.
I'm not talking about whether Sabo should face Akainu or Luffy should face Akainu. With regards to that, I dont have an opinion and frankly it might go either way.

The argument that was used by Erkan there was utter stupidity and I pointed that out. Doubling down on an already dumb tk state shit like "Ace hated Akainu more than Teach" take proved it even more. :kayneshrug:

Odd you say that. Didn't his fire cover his body and wadatsumi? I wonder if there's an ifrit version of hell memories?

Wadatsumi was huge
Ah, yes, sure. Though his Hell Memories works by simply igniting the target but not going beyond that. Using hell memories against Queen also merely ignited his body and not an area of Wadatsumi's size. It's not like Sanji can straight out produce island wide fire. Or else he would cast fire as King or a Mera user too

Ah, yes, sure. Though his Hell Memories works by simply igniting the target but not going beyond that. Using hell memories against Queen also merely ignited his body and not an area of Wadatsumi's size. It's not like Sanji can straight out produce island wide fire. Or else he would cast fire as King or a Mera user too
I guess you're right. He covers his body With it and sends it at a target but that's about all we've seen control wise. Still covering the entirety of wadatsumi is impressive for flames control. It's not like wadatsumi is covered in gasoline and then lit on fire. Sanji had to cover him.

Sanji did say his flames are better than any real flames I believe vs queen
Post automatically merged:

Can you stop with the "Lakainu" "la..." adding L in front of all names
It's cringy and boring
No Ldule

Sanji did say his flames are better than any real flames I believe vs queen
I mean, I don't see any flame user capable of creating fire as strong, let alone stronger than the Fire Logia. A Mera user is the personification of fire. Especially since there is a much stronger awakening to what we already know from its base power.

I mean, I don't see any flame user capable of creating fire as strong, let alone stronger than the Fire Logia. A Mera user is the personification of fire. Especially since there is a much stronger awakening to what we already know from its base power.
Sanjis fire comes from his passion. Thats why it's stronger than any real fire. The more he gives a fuck the stronger it is.

The Mera fruit has yet to show blue flames with Plasma coming out. I believe if it was awakened it could definitely do that. But if sanjis flames get any hotter does that mean the Mera fruits awakening also jumps 2 or 3 tiers ahead of what's canonically shown at its peak pre awakening?

I have no doubt control superiority will be left to the Mera. However sanji as a secondary MC holds more weight narratively when it comes to which is stronger in my personal opinion. I could easily be wrong tho

Let me ask you this. With the creation of ifrit jambe. Do you think this increases sanjis regular diable jambe to the point that hell memories can cover large distances now?
Do not underestimate the size of wadatsumi. That was beginning of time skip sanji.

I have no problem with sabo being or becoming stronger than akainu but if that fight happens, it means sabo without Df is like top 10, so with his Df, it will look as if sabo is too op, unless sabo will master his Df better than ace and unleash like black flames or something

Many people will hate this statement, but I believe it's sanji who defeats akainu or at least stop him
Sanji has 0 chance and 0 narrative to fight or beat Akainu. You sound crazy