Future Events Will Luffy’s fight with Kaido be a pure 1v1?

Will Luffy’s next fight with Kaido be a pure 1v1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like most SHs are simply not good enough to sustain the fight. They would most likely prove vastly detrimental unless Oda made sure that would not happen.

Well,Kaido already fought 15 people,Zoans have a limited regeneration capability!The accumulated damage will make a differene!I expect the final show down to go like this:Kaido beats Yamato,Luffy arrives and saves Yamato.Kaido x Luffy ensues.The fight goes to the flower capital.Luffy ko's Kaido after a extreme diff fight.Luffy is out.Kaido recovers and is about to kill Luffy.Zoro cuts Kaido's head saving Luffy!

Either Luffy, Momo, Yamato Marco, or Luffy and Momo take over as Yamato is defeated, then Momo stops the island from falling while Luffy fights Kaido, shit like that.

There are decent chances it wont be 1v1, except Luffy's finisher

I think it would be quite aestethically pleasing, from a plot perspective, if Luffy dealt the blow that would defeat Kaido and then Zoro finished the man but it would implicate he would grant him a last wish, differently he would want to defeat him whilst killing him.

At the end it might be a 1v1. But it won't be fully 1v1, since Kaido is already somewhat damaged by the supernovas and by the scabbards. Its possible for Luffy to fight together with yamato against kaido and at the very end it will only be luffy against Kaido.

At the end it might be a 1v1. But it won't be fully 1v1, since Kaido is already somewhat damaged by the supernovas and by the scabbards. Its possible for Luffy to fight together with yamato against kaido and at the very end it will only be luffy against Kaido.
Scabbards? Kaido regenerated from all of that minor damage, even Zoro's scar instantly closed up and produced no ill effects in subsequent fighting seconds later.
It's like saying Luffy was damaged by Apoo and Ulti so it's not fair for him(though that would be more reasonable because Luffy doesn't have Zoan Regeneration unlike Kaido)

If you want to toss all of that aside and claim Kaido did in fact take substantial damage and is fighting at a similar level of damage to the Luffy that got knocked out and a similar level of stamina to the Luffy that recently fell unconcsious due to stamina loss- and want to count all the enemies Kaido fought previously as a mitigating factor then...
any damage/stamina loss Luffy took when he didn't know advanced CoC at all, or during the 30 minutes when he was learning to use it and fighting sub-optimally should be counted as a mitigating factor for a hypothetical fresh end of Wano Luffy vs. fresh Kaido.

He gonna take senzu bean to freshen up or what? :sanmoji:
Nice reading comprehension.
I said hypothetical.
Neither Luffy nor Kaido are fully fresh now.

Below are freshness drain (underlined for drain related directly against each other)
the reasons for Kaido's lack of freshness are in part to the insignificant damage he took against the scabbards, then taking Red Roc, Kong Rifle, Rhino Schneider, Kong Gattling, several failed attacks from SNs not utilizing ryuo, 1 attack from Law, 2 successful attacks from Zoro, 2 base adv CoC Luffy punches that knocked him around and then 30 minutes fighting with Luffy at sky splitting level, then some time against Yamato who knows his combat style.

the reasons for Luffy's lack of freshness are Apoo's devil fruit, fighting insignificant fodder, getting headbutted by Ulti, using G4 against a number and a ship,getting chewed by Queen, getting raime hakked, using g4 before learning adv CoC, getting boro breathed,getting eaten, getting ragnarok'd,fighting against Kaido for 30 minutes at sky splitting level

Note that all of Luffy's drain so far from Kaido, was done where he is not as strong as he will be by the end of the arc, that is the point I was trying to make.
I hope this has made things clearer to you.

It'll be luffy+zoro+yamato vs kaido.

Yamato needs to build a chemistry with luffy and zoro while fighting kaido, because she is like them, all they can do is fight.

Also yamato needs to serve the role of telling how much of a danger kaido really is, in a similar way to how tribol was hyping up doflamingo and his demonic willpower.

Most people seem to forget about kaido's sheer willpower, he was defeated 7 times, endured a 1000 torture, caught 18 times by marines and enemy ships, sentenced to death 40 times, and he was experimented on... Yet his will never broke.

Most antagonists throughout the series get their wills broken after 1 or 2 defeats, fisher freaking tiger got his will broken in his deathbed and died crying in regret, moria, don chinjao...

Kaido cannot be defeated in a 1v1, and even if he got defeared he needs to be killed, otherwise he will just come back again.

Seriously, is ugly. Luffy will be one-shotted again. Oda just end this fucking arc. If Strawhats are suppose to win just draw Zoro cutting Kaido. If not just make them leaving. Why Kaido wants Onigashima at center of Wano? Makes no fucking sense.

Seriously, is ugly. Luffy will be one-shotted again. Oda just end this fucking arc. If Strawhats are suppose to win just draw Zoro cutting Kaido. If not just make them leaving. Why Kaido wants Onigashima at center of Wano? Makes no fucking sense.
I have a feeling it shall probably be a combination of warriors to defeat Kaido again. Maybe Luffy - Zoro, maybe also Yamato to tag along in the rumble.

I think Luffy will beat Kaido when Onigashima is in the Flower Capital.

In plain sight of everyone.

At the beginning I did not believe in 1 vs 1 but I have the impression that we are heading there

I have a feeling it shall probably be a combination of warriors to defeat Kaido again. Maybe Luffy - Zoro, maybe also Yamato to tag along in the rumble.
So Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Kiku that were showed most probably dead are not? I'm not taking Ashura as dead because I think it wasn't too much to kill him.