Questions & Mysteries Will Mihawk actually be Zoro's final opponent?

They dont like the idea that if Zoro doesnt fight Kizaru this arc, that Fuji is probably the next viable option because he is, legitimately, the only onscreen Admiral swordman (having an actual sword and using it) Oda has shown on panel.
They simply can’t accept the fact that Oda is setting eos Zoro with a weaker admiral that Luffy is gonna fight now.

They simply can’t accept the fact that Oda is setting eos Zoro with a weaker admiral that Luffy is gonna fight now.
Which weaker admiral?
Zoro ain't fighting no admiral ever if kizaru is not in the FW. At max he has 3 fights left: Shiryu, Maybe 1 HK and finally Mihawk. That's it
Stop dreaming for these admirals fights

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I know very well how he exceeded your expectations with ZKK, Ryuma plot and his lineage :myman:
Indeed he did.
I thought he would cut into pieces the toughest guy in the world.
Instead, he cut into pieces someone even tougher than Kaido. :milaugh:

Let me stop you right there. You want to peddle the narrative that people "only" argued Zoro wouldn't fight Kaido, fine, but you know fully well what the "main" argument with Zoro and Kaido was, which you yourself backed consistently until we left the island and it didn't happen. Even now as you use the Grim Reaper to justify some weird meta narrative about Zoro defeating death, don't think people have forgotten how you and others used the Grim Reaper to justify him getting back up and killing Kaido, when many people called it an abstract presence and would lead to literally nothing the rest of the arc.

This is not about Zoro and Kizaru fighting/clashing/etc. This is about Kizaru quite literally being Zoro's fight in isolation like every other Zoro fight. You know this is the point of the conversation. You know what I am talking about. Stop trying to take my words to mean anything differently.

You and everyone else can continue to strawman the argument to justify in your heads that it means what it means, but the fact is, 95% percent of his onscreen presence, Kizaru does not use a sword. This is a straight up fact. Your "opinion" on whether or not he was serious or that the sword is "one of 3 great treasures" is frankly nonsense because there is no comparator to even justifying that "those" are remotely his strongest attacks in any vacuum. He does not "prefer" to use a blade in any capacity like Fujitora does with or without his powers (whom is the only admiral we can compare anything to).

If you want to keep doing this to yourself, go right ahead, but I'm just warning that this shit burns you guys consistently lol. But whatever makes you happy I guess.
Zoro fighting Kaido was obvious and yet, the majority denied it, even after the 997 declaration, even in 999 and then 1000 happened.
That's when crying started because how dare Zoro stick his nose where it doesnt belong... I still fully support ZKK because, unlike others, I dont pretend that the build-up for it doesnt exist. It didnt vanish into thin air and is possible as long as Kaido is alive.

Yes, Grim Reaper is real and it is another thing that the majority denies because, once again, how dare Zoro get anything over the MC...
If anyone fights Death, it will be Luffy! Right?
Was Zoro's wish to go to Ryuma's grave also an abstract presence and thus didnt go anywhere? Just like countless other plotlines? lol

This is about Zoro fighting Zoro's opponents and Kizaru is one of them. You know very well that Luffy vs Kizaru was never even a thought in your head before Egghead. This is just insecurity that Luffy has to fight the strongest guy around. We know that aint true.
Kizaru is ultimately just a soldier, like all other Zoro's opponents are and they have no narrative and oh look, Kizaru is just the same.

Kizaru literally used a sword in his only serious fight to date, dont pretend like you dont know this.
Sword is one of 3 imperial relics that his combat style revolves around and yet you try to say it is like Kuzan's case...
Kizaru literally gave it his best against Rayleigh and was mad that he couldnt pass him and yet you pretend his kicks and lasers would made him do better... lol Sword being one of the 3 imperial relics isnt nonsense, it is a fact. Mirrors arent used to attack, jewels are low-tier moves and the sword is the highlight. It's not hard to figure it out.

Kizaru fights at his best with his sword, you can count on that.
I can give you that if he fights Luffy before Zoro takes over, he certainly wont use his sword and we both know why - because Luffy is weak to swords and can be offed in a single swing of it. It is easy to look strong vs blunt damage but cutting damage is another story entirely.

If this was like Zoro vs Kaidou then you're basically saying he'd give Kizaru a big wound and then get beat up and put in a full body cast for a couple minutes, which isn't that good tbh.
You are forgetting something... It wasnt Kaido who put Zoro into a full body cast, it was Kaido + Big Mom.
Kaido on his own had 3 encoutners with Zoro, once for each one of his forms, base, zoan and hybrid, and was bested by Zoro each time.
Unless Saturn jumps in to help Kizaru, Zoro is taking him out.

Zoro vs Mihawk will happen at the same time as Luffy's fight for the Pirate King.
the question is will Luffy have any battles after getting the PK title?

Indeed he did.
I thought he would cut into pieces the toughest guy in the world.
Instead, he cut into pieces someone even tougher than Kaido. :milaugh:

Zoro fighting Kaido was obvious and yet, the majority denied it, even after the 997 declaration, even in 999 and then 1000 happened.
That's when crying started because how dare Zoro stick his nose where it doesnt belong... I still fully support ZKK because, unlike others, I dont pretend that the build-up for it doesnt exist. It didnt vanish into thin air and is possible as long as Kaido is alive.

Yes, Grim Reaper is real and it is another thing that the majority denies because, once again, how dare Zoro get anything over the MC...
If anyone fights Death, it will be Luffy! Right?
Was Zoro's wish to go to Ryuma's grave also an abstract presence and thus didnt go anywhere? Just like countless other plotlines? lol

This is about Zoro fighting Zoro's opponents and Kizaru is one of them. You know very well that Luffy vs Kizaru was never even a thought in your head before Egghead. This is just insecurity that Luffy has to fight the strongest guy around. We know that aint true.
Kizaru is ultimately just a soldier, like all other Zoro's opponents are and they have no narrative and oh look, Kizaru is just the same.

Kizaru literally used a sword in his only serious fight to date, dont pretend like you dont know this.
Sword is one of 3 imperial relics that his combat style revolves around and yet you try to say it is like Kuzan's case...
Kizaru literally gave it his best against Rayleigh and was mad that he couldnt pass him and yet you pretend his kicks and lasers would made him do better... lol Sword being one of the 3 imperial relics isnt nonsense, it is a fact. Mirrors arent used to attack, jewels are low-tier moves and the sword is the highlight. It's not hard to figure it out.

Kizaru fights at his best with his sword, you can count on that.
I can give you that if he fights Luffy before Zoro takes over, he certainly wont use his sword and we both know why - because Luffy is weak to swords and can be offed in a single swing of it. It is easy to look strong vs blunt damage but cutting damage is another story entirely.

You are forgetting something... It wasnt Kaido who put Zoro into a full body cast, it was Kaido + Big Mom.
Kaido on his own had 3 encoutners with Zoro, once for each one of his forms, base, zoan and hybrid, and was bested by Zoro each time.
Unless Saturn jumps in to help Kizaru, Zoro is taking him out.
"And was bested by Zoro each time."
Uh.. Nah.
Also Kaidou wasn't defeated by Zoro, only scarred, and Luffy was the one to defeat him.
So your Kaidou analogy is flawed, because it means Kizaru will fall to luffy and not Zoro.
Also Also, if Kizaru doesn't team up with Saturn against them then that makes the analogy worse, as the rooftop fight was originally a 2v5 then a 2v1 against BM and a 1v1 against Kaidou.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"And was bested by Zoro each time."
Uh.. Nah.
Also Kaidou wasn't defeated by Zoro, only scarred, and Luffy was the one to defeat him.
So your Kaidou analogy is flawed, because it means Kizaru will fall to luffy and not Zoro.
Also Also, if Kizaru doesn't team up with Saturn against them then that makes the analogy worse, as the rooftop fight was originally a 2v5 then a 2v1 against BM and a 1v1 against Kaidou.
Yes, he was bested 3 times, for each of his forms.
Unless you wanna say that Zoro vs base Kaido, Zoro vs dragon Kaido and Zoro vs hybrid Kaido, Kaido was superior in all 3 exchanges? lol
We know one top tier aint enough to beat Zoro, you need 2 so unless Saturn gangs up on Zoro with Kizaru, Zoro is beating Kizaru.

Yes, he was bested 3 times, for each of his forms.
Unless you wanna say that Zoro vs base Kaido, Zoro vs dragon Kaido and Zoro vs hybrid Kaido, Kaido was superior in all 3 exchanges? lol
We know one top tier aint enough to beat Zoro, you need 2 so unless Saturn gangs up on Zoro with Kizaru, Zoro is beating Kizaru.
One top tier is enough, that's why Mihawk still beats him.
And yeah, Kaidou was superior.
In the end Zoro was the one in a cast and Kaidou was the one with a scar on his chest still conscious after a hour and a half and clashing with Joyboy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One top tier is enough, that's why Mihawk still beats him.
And yeah, Kaidou was superior.
In the end Zoro was the one in a cast and Kaidou was the one with a scar on his chest still conscious after a hour and a half and clashing with Joyboy.
Kaido lost every exchange he was with Zoro in.
Every time, Kaido failed, Zoro succeeded.
Clear portrayal that no matter which form Kaido uses, Zoro is superior.

Mihawk beats Zoro because Zoro doesnt have an answer for his sword yet.
And if my guess is right, Mihawk is one of only 2 characters in the verse that Zoro needs a PU to beat.
In the end Kaido didnt do anything vs Zoro and needed help from BM to put Zoro into a cast.

Zoro then went on to cut into pieces someone even tougher than Kaido.
Complete damage immunity was needed to keep Zoro in check and Kaido isnt immune.

Which weaker admiral?
Zoro ain't fighting no admiral ever if kizaru is not in the FW. At max he has 3 fights left: Shiryu, Maybe 1 HK and finally Mihawk. That's it
Stop dreaming for these admirals fights
What’s HK?

So Zoro is gonna tell the SHs guys I’m out not joining the final war :seriously: Or do you prefer he take the role of fodder control?

Kaido lost every exchange he was with Zoro in.
Every time, Kaido failed, Zoro succeeded.
Clear portrayal that no matter which form Kaido uses, Zoro is superior.

Mihawk beats Zoro because Zoro doesnt have an answer for his sword yet.
And if my guess is right, Mihawk is one of only 2 characters in the verse that Zoro needs a PU to beat.
In the end Kaido didnt do anything vs Zoro and needed help from BM to put Zoro into a cast.

Zoro then went on to cut into pieces someone even tougher than Kaido.
Complete damage immunity was needed to keep Zoro in check and Kaido isnt immune.
And who else does Zoro need a PU to beat?
Post automatically merged:

What’s HK?

So Zoro is gonna tell the SHs guys I’m out not joining the final war :seriously: Or do you prefer he take the role of fodder control?
Holy Knight

Honestly i wouldnt even go that far. They can be equal, Fuji could be stronger, it doesnt matter. I personally expect Zoro to still fight an Admiral before the EoS and Mihawk anyway.

My question is more why Kizaru is actually that important to them lmao.

I’m still not sure if Zoro will fight an admiral. I think it’s more likely that cross guild will conquer the planet than Oda portraying the Straw Hats to the world as crazy anarchists destroying the world police force and stability.

I’m still not sure if Zoro will fight an admiral. I think it’s more likely that cross guild will conquer the planet than Oda portraying the Straw Hats to the world as crazy anarchists destroying the world police force and stability.
Akainu's marine force is absolutely an establishment that needs to be taken down. This is why Koby and basically all of fullalead's chapters exist, to show that once Luffy actually takes down the establishment, people will be there to replace it.

There is a reason chapter 650 exists, both Blackbeard and Akainu are threats to Luffy

Akainu's marine force is absolutely an establishment that needs to be taken down. This is why Koby and basically all of fullalead's chapters exist, to show that once Luffy actually takes down the establishment, people will be there to replace it.
But the world over approves of the marines. They are still the heroes to many people. Whenever Luffy drops a tyrant, all the people under that tyrant celebrate.

That’s not happening if luffy takes down the entire marines. People will be scared. Even if SWORD establishes themselves as the new marines.

But the world over approves of the marines. They are still the heroes to many people. Whenever Luffy drops a tyrant, all the people under that tyrant celebrate.

That’s not happening if luffy takes down the entire marines. People will be scared. Even if SWORD establishes themselves as the new marines.
But thats....essentially the whole point of the endgame, to take down the establishment lol. Luffy also doesnt care what people think of him. They call him an uncontrollable monster all the time.

This happening prior or after LT really has no bearing on the plot, because what the world thinks frankly doesnt matter

But thats....essentially the whole point of the endgame, to take down the establishment lol. Luffy also doesnt care what people think of him. They call him an uncontrollable monster all the time.

This happening prior or after LT really has no bearing on the plot, because what the world thinks frankly doesnt matter
Luffy doesn’t care, but oda does. That’s kind of the point of Fishman Island, that the people need to cheer for Luffy, luffys not a monster anymore. He’s the god of liberation.

And cmon it very clearly does matter what the world thinks when it comes to how oda writes one piece. That’s why luffy always gets tearful goodbyes and thanks when he leaves islands. He’s never been treated like a monster after taking down a corrupt ruler, he’s always the hero.

I really don’t see oda suddenly changing that in the final arc.