Questions & Mysteries Will Mihawk actually be Zoro's final opponent?

They dont like the idea that if Zoro doesnt fight Kizaru this arc, that Fuji is probably the next viable option because he is, legitimately, the only onscreen Admiral swordman (having an actual sword and using it) Oda has shown on panel.
Coz Fuji is out of the question as he is a good guy. So it's just aramaki/kizaru. Aramaki have a sword so it's either him or kizaru. One is thing is for sure, kizaru/aramaki are yellow/green same with Sanji/Zoro. So zoros fight Is either of the 2. So kizaru fighting Zoro is possible as they are both the no. 2s.

Yes. Braindead logic. You have one example to go by. If you were writing a thesis or doctorate on one piece characters and swordmanship, you would be flat out mocked by your 1 data point.

Its like arguing sunlight cures skin cancer because you watched someone in remisson go outside once, but then ignore the billion other datapoints showing you the opposite is true.

If you dont get the analogy then you are a lost cause.
It's about quality over quantity. If you have lots of examples but against fodders whereas only one example for sword but against Rayleigh. Then you choose the sword.

Coz Fuji is out of the question as he is a good guy.
So it's just aramaki/kizaru. Aramaki have a sword so it's either him or kizaru. One is thing is for sure, kizaru/aramaki are yellow/green same with Sanji/Zoro. So zoros fight Is either of the 2. So kizaru fighting Zoro is possible as they are both the no. 2s.
Fuji being relatively "good" has zero bearing on whether or not he would or wouldnt fight Zoro in the future. Even after Marijoa, he and Akainu still were on good terms, so to insinuate that an arbitrary rule like Fuji not fighting the crew because he likes them is BS.

Ace wanted to fight Luffy and vice versa for Pirate King. There is full dialogue of this in Alabasta. Is Ace a bad person?

You are blowing my mind with hair color bro. I didnt know zoro's green hair needed to match Aramaki's suit. You are also breaking your own rule, because then Sanji would be the one fighting Kizaru, not Zoro lmfao
Post automatically merged:

I accept your concession.
You werent even a factor in the conversation lmao. You keep quoting me when Im not even talking to you.

Sit down and drink your milk

It's about quality over quantity. If you have lots of examples but against fodders whereas only one example for sword but against Rayleigh. Then you choose the sword.
Marco and Whitebeard are fodder? The fuck?

Fuji being relatively "good" has zero bearing on whether or not he would or wouldnt fight Zoro in the future. Even after Marijoa, he and Akainu still were on good terms, so to insinuate that an arbitrary rule like Fuji not fighting the crew because he likes them is BS.

Ace wanted to fight Luffy and vice versa for Pirate King. There is full dialogue of this in Alabasta. Is Ace a bad person?

You are blowing my mind with hair color bro. I didnt know zoro's green hair needed to match Aramaki's suit. You are also breaking your own rule, because then Sanji would be the one fighting Kizaru, not Zoro lmfao

You werent even a factor in the conversation lmao. You keep quoting me when Im not even talking to you.

Sit down and drink your milk

Marco and Whitebeard are fodder? The fuck?
Yeah but the possiblity of strawhats fighting Fuji is less compared to others.

And that's why they killed ace coz theres just no way him and Luffy gonna fight.

And the hair color tells me that aramaki/kizaru are Sanji/zoros fight and as I've said Zoro will fight either of the 2 but sabaody tells me Zoro and kizaru are set.

Marco isn't as strong as Rayleigh and wb was just a clash. He wasnt even serious.

Yeah but the possiblity of strawhats fighting Fuji is less compared to others.
But not zero, which is what you said (he's "out of the question"). Just ask yourself: if Zoro doesn't fight Kizaru this arc, then he only has 2 options left.

And that's why they killed ace coz theres just no way him and Luffy gonna fight.
No, thats not why he killed Ace lol. Ace died so Luffy could get stronger.

And the hair color tells me that aramaki/kizaru are Sanji/zoros fight and as I've said Zoro will fight either of the 2 but sabaody tells me Zoro and kizaru are set.

Marco isn't as strong as Rayleigh and wb was just a clash. He wasnt even serious.
Bro, again, your "hair color" theory is broken because you have Zoro and Kizaru together, which makes zero sense.

And I could make the exact same baseless argument in the opposite direction since he wasn't huffing and puffing, while Rayleigh was.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He doesnt really, no. Its evidently not his primar method of fighting nor does he carry one around. He's as much a "swordsman" as Aokiji is, who quite literally was just shown being Garp's protege in punch strength lol. There is quite literally no comparison to Fujitora.

Kicks and lasers are all he used against Whitebeard, Marco and any foddernova in Sabaody. He used a sword against Rayleigh because it called for a sword. Its not his primary fighting style.

Again, a Sanji fan could make a better claim than you about Sanji fighting Kizaru this arc of thats the route you wanna go

Kid and Law tag teamed a character that lost the same arc. Your point would have made more sense if Big Mom lost to them in WCI without Luffy.

Pot meet kettle, because Saturn could very well just be Kuma as he was in Thriller Bark, a looming threat that forces them to run after.

And Zoro going to the rooftop is irrelevant since he didnt actually kill or defeat Kaido....
This really feels like >Zoro wont fight Kaido, all over again...

What do you mean he doesnt have a sword when he literally has one and named one at that, after 3 Imperial Relic just like his Mirrors and Jewels? Somehow kicks and lasers(jewels) have been processed while the sword hasnt been... Intentionally ignoring it...
And no, Aokiji parallel doesnt work. Aokiji is as much of a swordsman as Luffy is when he picked one and swung it around.
Kizaru literally matched one of the strongest swordsmen of all times, blow for blow, in a sword fight. If you think Kuzan can do that, lol...

He literally didnt even look at Whitebeard, that's how much of a low effort he was for Kizaru. Meanwhile, he was venting his frustrations after fighting Rayleigh. Zoro in his prime can bully fodder Supernovas without a sword too, doesnt mean he aint a swordsman...
Forget Sanji fans, Luffy fans cannot make a case for Luffy vs Kizaru because Zoro has a far stronger claim.

In the end, both Whitebeard and Big Mom were defeated before Kaido and not by Luffy's hand. Same for Kuzan.
You missed the point with Zoro going to rooftop... He literally was furthest away in 999 while he was first up there in 1000.
Same situation here, you think Luffy will fight Kizaru because he is the closest to him. One panel later, Zoro enters the scene and everything changes. Or Saturn enters the dome and everything changes. I would understand if Saturn was back in Mariejois but he is literally there, lol...

Let me stop you right there. You want to peddle the narrative that people "only" argued Zoro wouldn't fight Kaido, fine, but you know fully well what the "main" argument with Zoro and Kaido was, which you yourself backed consistently until we left the island and it didn't happen. Even now as you use the Grim Reaper to justify some weird meta narrative about Zoro defeating death, don't think people have forgotten how you and others used the Grim Reaper to justify him getting back up and killing Kaido, when many people called it an abstract presence and would lead to literally nothing the rest of the arc.

This is not about Zoro and Kizaru fighting/clashing/etc. This is about Kizaru quite literally being Zoro's fight in isolation like every other Zoro fight. You know this is the point of the conversation. You know what I am talking about. Stop trying to take my words to mean anything differently.

You and everyone else can continue to strawman the argument to justify in your heads that it means what it means, but the fact is, 95% percent of his onscreen presence, Kizaru does not use a sword. This is a straight up fact. Your "opinion" on whether or not he was serious or that the sword is "one of 3 great treasures" is frankly nonsense because there is no comparator to even justifying that "those" are remotely his strongest attacks in any vacuum. He does not "prefer" to use a blade in any capacity like Fujitora does with or without his powers (whom is the only admiral we can compare anything to).

If you want to keep doing this to yourself, go right ahead, but I'm just warning that this shit burns you guys consistently lol. But whatever makes you happy I guess.

What do you mean he doesnt have a sword when he literally has one and named one at that, after 3 Imperial Relic just like his Mirrors and Jewels? Somehow kicks and lasers(jewels) have been processed while the sword hasnt been... Intentionally ignoring it...
And no, Aokiji parallel doesnt work. Aokiji is as much of a swordsman as Luffy is when he picked one and swung it around.
Kizaru literally matched one of the strongest swordsmen of all times, blow for blow, in a sword fight. If you think Kuzan can do that, lol...

He literally didnt even look at Whitebeard, that's how much of a low effort he was for Kizaru. Meanwhile, he was venting his frustrations after fighting Rayleigh. Zoro in his prime can bully fodder Supernovas without a sword too, doesnt mean he aint a swordsman...
Forget Sanji fans, Luffy fans cannot make a case for Luffy vs Kizaru because Zoro has a far stronger claim.

In the end, both Whitebeard and Big Mom were defeated before Kaido and not by Luffy's hand. Same for Kuzan.
You missed the point with Zoro going to rooftop... He literally was furthest away in 999 while he was first up there in 1000.
Same situation here, you think Luffy will fight Kizaru because he is the closest to him. One panel later, Zoro enters the scene and everything changes. Or Saturn enters the dome and everything changes. I would understand if Saturn was back in Mariejois but he is literally there, lol...
If this was like Zoro vs Kaidou then you're basically saying he'd give Kizaru a big wound and then get beat up and put in a full body cast for a couple minutes, which isn't that good tbh.