Questions & Mysteries Will Mihawk do anything other than lose to Zoro

What will he do?

• Total voters
Never happened.
He joined the warlords to SAIL FOR FUN
Hes that strong and bored
His vc says he joined them to sail for fun
Even very early on Oda has not hidden this man could never be shackled by anyone he is lone wolf who does whatever he feels like. You can see their surprise in this panel he even showed up to this shichibukai meeting then he tells them he only came because of in interest in Zoro and luffy :sadgrin:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How was he the first when it was widely known WB was declining.

Mihawk even told us he(and any other good swordsmen) are able to tell the strength differences without crossing blades.
Stop with the headcannon that he lost interest, when the story says otherwise.
Yes that's the point everyone prior to that at marineford was screaming wsm
This the power of the world's strongest etc

But mihawk said otherwise
Tested him
And lost interest
No headcanon all manga fact

His role has always been there to lose to Zoro and conclude Zoro’s character arc. Idk how that’s a bad thing.
Him doing nothing at all but waiting somewhere just for zoro to beat him is kinda lame tbh at least imo

He should be able to live, breath, and have initiative on his own outside of just being a goal for zoro. Even if he has an interesting past with potentially being related to shakky and rayleigh he should also be allowed to do interesting things in the present/future

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Him doing nothing at all but waiting somewhere just for zoro to beat him is kinda lame tbh at least imo

He should be able to live, breath, and have initiative on his own outside of just being a goal for zoro. Even if he has an interesting past with potentially being related to shakky and rayleigh he should also be allowed to do interesting things in the present/future
He’ll have his fifteen minutes when it’s his time to. It’d be sloppy if Oda gave him screen time if it ultimately didn’t matter to Mihawk’s purpose in the story. That’s just fat that bloats arcs.

He’ll have his fifteen minutes when it’s his time to. It’d be sloppy if Oda gave him screen time if it ultimately didn’t matter to Mihawk’s purpose in the story. That’s just fat that bloats arcs.
Then oda should add more to mihawks purpose in the story
Like the yonko, admirals, etc. They are more than just goal post to just be defeated. They have initiative, they have goals, they have more to do than just waiting to lose

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I wouldn't expect anything interesting from Mihawk. He's nothing more than Luffy's minion's milestone. He'll probably have a backstory of his own but we likely won't be getting anything in detail just like Queen. I doubt he'll be relevant to the actual story; even Enel may end up being more relevant. Yeah, it's lame but that's just how it is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Then oda should add more to mihawks purpose in the story
Like the yonko, admirals, etc. They are more than just goal post to just be defeated. They have initiative, they have goals, they have more to do than just waiting to lose
His entire character is based around the fact he’s got nothing going on. He chases dogs like Don Krieg across the Grandline because they crossed his path and he has nothing else to do.

You’d have to change Mihawk for him to get more plot relevance in the story.

I wouldn't expect anything interesting from Mihawk. He's nothing more than Luffy's minion's milestone. He'll probably have a backstory of his own but we likely won't be getting anything in detail just like Queen. I doubt he'll be relevant to the actual story; even Enel may end up being more relevant. Yeah, it's lame but that's just how it is.
I'd say it'll be bigger than that. Queen and King weren't built up over 20 years. They are arc villains.

However I do believe he needs to be tied to someone/some faction to be relevant
Post automatically merged:

Why would he? 🤔
Reasons undefined yet until we know what happens to him now after losing his Shichibukai position and what that leads to. He needs to be a part of the endgame.