Future Events Will Oda really have the balls to end the Luffy show?

If Law in dressrosa as captain in an alliance on equal standing with luffy, who was literally the deuteroganist of the arc, who made up the plan to take on Doflamingo, who clearly had the closest connection to Doflamingo, the history, the emotional weight from the Corazon flashback, all of it, did not get to do anything but assist in defeating Doflamingo,,,,, I don't have much hope for Zoro or anyone else.

Props to those of you who do, I hope you're not sorely disappointed.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
the dumb algae got one chapter in like 10-15 chapters and you act like he overshadowed the whole raid....isn't it premature to conclude before even the raid ends.....I mean you people were underground before chapter 997....Zoro bodied the musical instrument while musical instrument was busy with Drake...:suresure:
Don’t care didn’t ask deal with it, live with it do whatever the fuck you gotta do. I don’t give a flying fuck.

GO AWAY

So if he got only 50 million has a general rule why did he go all the way up to 320. Where did the other 150 mill come from? Also thats Dressrosa not Alabasta

Nohe got so much because of WP and beating somebody with a 60 million bounty. Zoro literally got the bounty of the person he beat your making no sense. Except Zoro beat 60 million berry bounty person. Nane me somebody Luffy beat by himself that he didn't surpass their bounty.

Luffy would be noting without Zoro. Buggy would of killed him and show me a panel of Luffy defeating mr.1
Luffy beat Arlong + Krieg + Kuro + Buggy,

The combined bounty of these people are; 20 + 17 + 16 + 15

68 million combined East Blue bounties.

Luffy got only 30 million for beating them.

The combined bounty is a concept when they said Kaido's + Big mom's bounties together surpasses Roger's or Whitebeard's individual bounties.

Also, you don't know anything about One Piece as I said earlier about you do not understanding One Piece dynamics and Zoro's character like the other Zoro extremists, and now you are saying that Daz Bones had 60 million, and Zoro got 60 million bounty because of that, which only proves my point. Daz Bones had 75 million bounty, accordingto vivre card, you didn't even know that, not 60 million. This alone disproves your argument.

Also, E.Oda specifically said Crocodile's real bounty would be minimum 162 million after they revoked his Shichibukai title, but Luffy got 100 million only for beating Crocodile, that's also another example of why Luffy didn't get +162 million, but only got 100 million for beating Crocodile. He didn't even come close to Crocodile's 162 million after beating him, another thing to disprove your ridiculous and wrong arguments about why Zoro should get 60 million for beating 60 million person (it was 75 million).

Zoro gets 60, and then 120 because Luffy boosts his bounty, Zoro could barely get half of those numbers without Luffy's help.

Also, everyone in Enies Lobby got big bounties because of Luffy, they don't know how powerful the rest of CP9, or Jabra and Kaku was, even CP9 members learned that when Fukurou said their Douriki numbers, before that even they didn't know it, only famous and known CP9 member was Lucci, they didn't know anything about the rest CP9 members. Zoro got 60+ increase and reach 120 million only because of Luffy in Enies Lobby.
So without Luffy, Zoro wouldn't be a member of Worst Gen and he wouldn't be a Supernova 2 years ago.

While Sanji beat Jabra, he got +77 million increase, why? Is this mean Jabra (77 increase) > Kaku (60 increase), or they got big bounties only because of Luffy? Yes, they only got that big bounties in their first bounties because of Luffy, Sanji and Zoro all of them, no exceptions, Zoro also gets the benefit of being Luffy's subordinate, like the rest.
Otherwise they couldn't even get the half, or barely half of their current number.

Luffy would stomp Daz Bones, another ridiculous argument. Just look at Crocodile's portrayal against mihawk, and Daz Bones's portrayal against mihawk, you will see the gigantic difference between Crocodile and Daz Bones.

And Crocodile vs mihawk;

Gigantic difference, not even close. You should've understand that not even looking at this, they put Crocodile in Level 6, Daz Bones in Level 4 in Impel Down, anothe huge difference, not even close.

Buggy could kill Luffy at Logue Town if not for that lightning, it's not like Luffy saved by something else against Buggy again.

Zoro couldn't beat Buggy as well, only Luffy did. He admitted Buggy won the fight,

Zoro: ''He's winning for sure now.''

Luffy says Zoro should escape, because he can't beat Buggy;

And Luffy's portrayal against Buggy, when his arms were tied up, Zoro even gets worried for Luffy;

But Luffy stops his attack with his mouth;

To give example from Buggy also shows how desperate your arguments are, that's an arc to show the power difference between Luffy and Zoro, because Zoro couldn't beat Buggy.

When I debunk your arguments you are starting use irrelevant arguments such as Buggy, and imaginary bounties that doesn't exists.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If Law in dressrosa as captain in an alliance on equal standing with luffy, who was literally the deuteroganist of the arc, who made up the plan to take on Doflamingo, who clearly had the closest connection to Doflamingo, the history, the emotional weight from the Corazon flashback, all of it, did not get to do anything but assist in defeating Doflamingo,,,,, I don't have much hope for Zoro or anyone else.

Props to those of you who do, I hope you're not sorely disappointed.
My thoughts exactly.

Luffy beat Arlong + Krieg + Kuro + Buggy,

The combined bounty of these people are; 20 + 17 + 16 + 15

68 million combined East Blue bounties.

Luffy got only 30 million for beating them.

The combined bounty is a concept when they said Kaido's + Big mom's bounties together surpasses Roger's or Whitebeard's individual bounties.

Also, you don't know anything about One Piece as I said earlier about you do not understanding One Piece dynamics and Zoro's character like the other Zoro extremists, and now you are saying that Daz Bones had 60 million, and Zoro got 60 million bounty because of that, which only proves my point. Daz Bones had 75 million bounty, accordingto vivre card, you didn't even know that, not 60 million. This alone disproves your argument.

Also, E.Oda specifically said Crocodile's real bounty would be minimum 162 million after they revoked his Shichibukai title, but Luffy got 100 million only for beating Crocodile, that's also another example of why Luffy didn't get +162 million, but only got 100 million for beating Crocodile. He didn't even come close to Crocodile's 162 million after beating him, another thing to disprove your ridiculous and wrong arguments about why Zoro should get 60 million for beating 60 million person (it was 75 million).

Zoro gets 60, and then 120 because Luffy boosts his bounty, Zoro could barely get half of those numbers without Luffy's help.

Also, everyone in Enies Lobby got big bounties because of Luffy, they don't know how powerful the rest of CP9, or Jabra and Kaku was, even CP9 members learned that when Fukurou said their Douriki numbers, before that even they didn't know it, only famous and known CP9 member was Lucci, they didn't know anything about the rest CP9 members. Zoro got 60+ increase and reach 120 million only because of Luffy in Enies Lobby.
So without Luffy, Zoro wouldn't be a member of Worst Gen and he wouldn't be a Supernova 2 years ago.

While Sanji beat Jabra, he got +77 million increase, why? Is this mean Jabra (77 increase) > Kaku (60 increase), or they got big bounties only because of Luffy? Yes, they only got that big bounties in their first bounties because of Luffy, Sanji and Zoro all of them, no exceptions, Zoro also gets the benefit of being Luffy's subordinate, like the rest.
Otherwise they couldn't even get the half, or barely half of their current number.

Luffy would stomp Daz Bones, another ridiculous argument. Just look at Crocodile's portrayal against mihawk, and Daz Bones's portrayal against mihawk, you will see the gigantic difference between Crocodile and Daz Bones.

And Crocodile vs mihawk;

Gigantic difference, not even close. You should've understand that not even looking at this, they put Crocodile in Level 6, Daz Bones in Level 4 in Impel Down, anothe huge difference, not even close.

Buggy could kill Luffy at Logue Town if not for that lightning, it's not like Luffy saved by something else against Buggy again.

Zoro couldn't beat Buggy as well, only Luffy did. He admitted Buggy won the fight,

Zoro: ''He's winning for sure now.''

Luffy says Zoro should escape, because he can't beat Buggy;

And Luffy's portrayal against Buggy, when his arms were tied up, Zoro even gets worried for Luffy;

But Luffy stops his attack with his mouth;

To give example from Buggy also shows how desperate your arguments are, that's an arc to show the power difference between Luffy and Zoro, because Zoro couldn't beat Buggy.

When I debunk your arguments you are starting use irrelevant arguments such as Buggy, and imaginary bounties that doesn't exists.
So you mentioned 3 people that Luffy had higher bounty than. Thanks for proving my point. Luffy never beat a person singlehandedly and not be over their bounty. He had bounty over all 3. Lol Zoro beat people in whiskey peak and mr. 1 which is what smoker said.

I said 60 mill because he broke out of impel down and went to marineford afterwards. Go to page 6 you see me saying "atleast at the time". Mr. 1 did things afterwards.

Zoro also didn't only get his bounty from Daz bones its beating all the bounty hunters and Mr. 1.
Crocdile didn't have a bounty, he was a warlord.

So if Luffy helped him beat the assassins and mr. 1 show me him doing it. Show me Luffy attacking mr. 1. Zoro dodged those things and cut Daz bonrs because of Koshiro teachings and him learning on the fly, just like Luffy with FS. Luffy is nowhere to be seen, in fact has Luffy ever met Mr.1. If you can't show me Luffy helping Zoro fight him then i will take that has you conceding.

They were literally chasing all the Cp9 members after enies lobby not just Lucci, they got their bounty from taking down.

Thats a lie Zoro got his bounty from beating Mr. 1 and bounty hunters.

Who was arguing daz bones is stronger then Crocodile? Who are you arguing with?

Such a giantiic difference that Zoro and Luffy fought equally and Zoro matched one of Luffy strongest attacks Boozka with not even hit strongest attack. Luffy didn't even know if he could beat Zoro. Give Zoro 3 chances and antidote/water he beat Crocdile ass too.

Luffy had help beating Buggy, from Nami.

Arlong somebody after Buggy was scared of a deathbed Zoro while injured. You said Zoro needed Luffy or he would be noting and i stated Luffy would be dead by Buggy without Luffy. Your point was irrelevant when you brought up the nonesense that Luffy helped Zoro with Mr. 1

So you mentioned 3 people that Luffy had higher bounty than. Thanks for proving my point. Luffy never beat a person singlehandedly and not be over their bounty. He had bounty over all 3. Lol Zoro beat people in whiskey peak and mr. 1 which is what smoker said.

I said 60 mill because he broke out of impel down and went to marineford afterwards. Go to page 6 you see me saying "atleast at the time". Mr. 1 did things afterwards.

Zoro also didn't only get his bounty from Daz bones its beating all the bounty hunters and Mr. 1.
Crocdile didn't have a bounty, he was a warlord.

So if Luffy helped him beat the assassins and mr. 1 show me him doing it. Show me Luffy attacking mr. 1. Zoro dodged those things and cut Daz bonrs because of Koshiro teachings and him learning on the fly, just like Luffy with FS. Luffy is nowhere to be seen, in fact has Luffy ever met Mr.1. If you can't show me Luffy helping Zoro fight him then i will take that has you conceding.

They were literally chasing all the Cp9 members after enies lobby not just Lucci, they got their bounty from taking down.

Thats a lie Zoro got his bounty from beating Mr. 1 and bounty hunters.

Who was arguing daz bones is stronger then Crocodile? Who are you arguing with?

Such a giantiic difference that Zoro and Luffy fought equally and Zoro matched one of Luffy strongest attacks Boozka with not even hit strongest attack. Luffy didn't even know if he could beat Zoro. Give Zoro 3 chances and antidote/water he beat Crocdile ass too.

Luffy had help beating Buggy, from Nami.

Arlong somebody after Buggy was scared of a deathbed Zoro while injured. You said Zoro needed Luffy or he would be noting and i stated Luffy would be dead by Buggy without Luffy. Your point was irrelevant when you brought up the nonesense that Luffy helped Zoro with Mr. 1
Luffy didn't get a bounty after beating Krieg, Kuro and Buggy... That was a combine of all the things he did. But it was 30 million. Not higher than their combined bounty. Your bounty logic is incredibly baseless. And Daz didn't have 60 million anyway.

So you are in denial that I debunked the lies you were spreading? No where they said in the manga Daz had 60 million bounty, what fanfiction is this? :milaugh: It was 75 million and that was after escaping Impel Down probably. Before that, no one said anything about his bounty.

Which is why I said E.Oda confirmed Crocodile's real bounty in SBS, it was minimum x2 of 81 million. Luffy gets 100 million, not even 162 million for beating Crocodile.

No answer for Enies Lobby bounty upgrades? Does it make sense to you that Sanji gets 77 increase and Zoro gets 60 for beating same level opponents? :choppawhat: Huh no answer? :okay:

You said Luffy didn't beat mr.1, as if that means anything when Luffy beats Crocodile, who is on a different level than Daz.

Arlong scared? LOL.

Buggy beat Zoro, Zoro couldn't beat him. Zoro admitted, stop making up excuses.

Luffy didn't get a bounty after beating Krieg, Kuro and Buggy... That was a combine of all the things he did. But it was 30 million. Not higher than their combined bounty. Your bounty logic is incredibly baseless. And Daz didn't have 60 million anyway.

So you are in denial that I debunked the lies you were spreading? No where they said in the manga Daz had 60 million bounty, what fanfiction is this? :milaugh: It was 75 million and that was after escaping Impel Down probably. Before that, no one said anything about his bounty.

Which is why I said E.Oda confirmed Crocodile's real bounty in SBS, it was minimum x2 of 81 million. Luffy gets 100 million, not even 162 million for beating Crocodile.

No answer for Enies Lobby bounty upgrades? Does it make sense to you that Sanji gets 77 increase and Zoro gets 60 for beating same level opponents? :choppawhat: Huh no answer? :okay:

You said Luffy didn't beat mr.1, as if that means anything when Luffy beats Crocodile, who is on a different level than Daz.

Arlong scared? LOL.

Buggy beat Zoro, Zoro couldn't beat him. Zoro admitted, stop making up excuses.
Bro you claim its because of Luffy but Bart already said its cause of fighting too. You just make no sense. Pica was out here attacking everybody and everyone saw Zoro defeating him

Bart talks about the battle. So your nonesense about Luffy doesn't add up. Even with the 50 mill berri how did Zoro get to 320. :milaugh:.

I am not saying he had exactly 60. Its a estimate based on where he was in impel down and his reputation. No answer to when Luffy helped with Mr. 1? You take the L on that.

Zoro had higher bounty already so it could be he just went up slower.

Yes Luffy is specifically stated to not of beaten Mr. 1, Zoro did along with bounty hunters by himself

Bart also mentions Zoro feats here not Luffy

Supernova captains such has Apoo calling Zoro a beast

Zoro said he was currently winning, fight wasn't over and then Luffy told him to run.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1000 chapters deep, the same writer that has the same formula to every arc, every character. What makes you think he will go a different route?
But hes not using the same formula is he. When has zoro been this adamant to fight the main villian.

Zoro said he was currently winning, fight wasn't over and then Luffy told him to run.
:milaugh:

Can you really read?

Zoro: ''He's (Buggy) winning for sure now.''

Zoro: ''Now I'm the one who needs saving.''

These are the scans. Don't forget the earlier one when Luffy caught Buggy's attack with his mouth.

Zoro took his lesson well, that's why he didn't interfere Lucci, and tell others not interfere.

Luffy says Lucci kills Zoro, Lucci can kill any SH pirate but Luffy. That's what Luffy says.

Franky also said the same.

Luffy himself said Zoro is inferior. Zoro also admitted he is inferior to Luffy, the only problem is Extreme Zoro fans like you. There is no problem with Zoro at all, he admits Luffy's superiority, and he loves Luffy and he gives his life just because Luffy can become the Pirate King. That's the gigantic difference between Luffy and Zoro.

Can you really read?

Zoro: ''He's (Buggy) winning for sure now.''

Zoro: ''Now I'm the one who needs saving.''

These are the scans. Don't forget the earlier one when Luffy caught Buggy's attack with his mouth.

Zoro took his lesson well, that's why he didn't interfere Lucci, and tell others not interfere.

Luffy says Lucci kills Zoro, Lucci can kill any SH pirate but Luffy. That's what Luffy says.

Franky also said the same.

Luffy himself said Zoro is inferior. Zoro also admitted he is inferior to Luffy, the only problem is Extreme Zoro fans like you. There is no problem with Zoro at all, he admits Luffy's superiority, and he loves Luffy and he gives his life just because Luffy can become the Pirate King. That's the gigantic difference between Luffy and Zoro.
He winning doesn't mean he has won. Sorry, fight literally wasn't over, Zoro moved a cannon and shot at him right after. When Zoro was fighting Cabaji, he literally stabbed himself in the same spot and won. Luffy gave him an order and he followed it. Stop the cap

Zoro didn't interfere with Luffy cause that was Luffy responsibility and Zoro knows his place. The difference with Wano is Zoro actually has personal motivation to fight Kaido because of Yasie,Hyori,Otama etc.... Zoro himself says he don't really fight to avenge/motive like that. Its because you didn't understand his character

Why Zoro not scared of Kaido if he so called learn his lesson?

You wanna Bet Zoro goes to fight Kaido and hurts him? Remember he learned his lesson according to you. So lets make account Bet right now:cheers: I know you won't make that Bet Lmfao

What Zoro said when they actually engaged in a fight

I actually do agree with Luffy being superior to Zoro in Enies lobby. I always say this. Luffy had to create a technique that fucks his lifespan/damages him and turn him into a little kid to surpass Zoro:milaugh:

All that for Zoro to be equal with him on thillerbark again. Lol by the end of pre timeskip Luffy was stronger though because he went on many more adventures and fought people, but idk post timeskip yet. Will have to see Zoro Ashura first. Well we going to see because their both going to be fighting Kaido

He winning doesn't mean he has won. Sorry, fight literally wasn't over, Zoro moved a cannon and shot at him right after. When Zoro was fighting Cabaji, he literally stabbed himself in the same spot and won. Luffy gave him an order and he followed it. Stop the cap

Zoro didn't interfere with Luffy cause that was Luffy responsibility and Zoro knows his place. The difference with Wano is Zoro actually has personal motivation to fight Kaido because of Yasie,Hyori,Otama etc.... Zoro himself says he don't really fight to avenge/motive like that. Its because you didn't understand his character

Why Zoro not scared of Kaido if he so called learn his lesson?

You wanna Bet Zoro goes to fight Kaido and hurts him? Remember he learned his lesson according to you. So lets make account Bet right now:cheers: I know you won't make that Bet Lmfao

What Zoro said when they actually engaged in a fight

I actually do agree with Luffy being superior to Zoro in Enies lobby. I always say this. Luffy had to create a technique that fucks his lifespan/damages him and turn him into a little kid to surpass Zoro:milaugh:

All that for Zoro to be equal with him on thillerbark again. Lol by the end of pre timeskip Luffy was stronger though because he went on many more adventures and fought people, but idk post timeskip yet. Will have to see Zoro Ashura first. Well we going to see because their both going to be fighting Kaido
Cabaji is not Buggy, lmao. What kind of argument is this? Zoro beat Cabaji, he could beat Buggy? :suresure:

Cabaji is not even close to Buggy, you don't even know that.

This is the problem with Extreme Zoro fans, Zoro beats people who are not even close to the people who Luffy's beats, then you think that means Zoro can do the things that Luffy does.

Luffy is superior at Enies Lobby but not at other arcs? :milaugh:

Get real.

Zoro couldn't even last 1 minute against Crocodile, I just showed you the gigantic difference between Crocodile and Daz Bones (who almost killed Zoro), do you want me to show it again? :choppawhat:

Did you also see what Pre-TS Luffy did against mihawk at marineford, the guy who is Zoro's dream to surpass? Pre-TS Luffy several times dodged mihawk, and avoid his best attacks (even the one who splitted tsunami).

Cabaji is not Buggy, lmao. What kind of argument is this? Zoro beat Cabaji, he could beat Buggy? :suresure:

Cabaji is not even close to Buggy, you don't even know that.

This is the problem with Extreme Zoro fans, Zoro beats people who are not even close to the people who Luffy's beats, then you think that means Zoro can do the things that Luffy does.

Luffy is superior at Enies Lobby but not at other arcs? :milaugh:

Get real.

Zoro couldn't even last 1 minute against Crocodile, I just showed you the gigantic difference between Crocodile and Daz Bones (who almost killed Zoro), do you want me to show it again? :choppawhat:

Did you also see what Pre-TS Luffy did against mihawk at marineford, the guy who is Zoro's dream to surpass? Pre-TS Luffy several times dodged mihawk, and avoid his best attacks (even the one who splitted tsunami).
I never said Cabaji was Buggy. I said the fight wasn't over.

Luffy got KO by Apoo and was getting carried by Zoro then had to use G4 for his fight with P1/Ulti lol. In fact Luffy hasn't beaten anybody has strong has Killer this whole arc. Lmao Luffy doing bad in these Wano streets. Come back to me when Luffy actually beats somebody. I think he might blueno injured Jack lol

Yes you know powers go up right. Luffy was superior in Enies lobby because he sacrifice his lifespan. In Thrillerbark Zoro not only got his usual arc power up, but another sword on top of that. Took Luffy pain that had Luffy knocked out lmfao

Which is why i said Give Zoro 3 chances and water. Luffy got neg diff first time he fought croc.

Pretimeskip Zoro avoided Attacks from Kuma. Whats your point. Using low ball feats don't mean anything. Pretimeskip Luffy also took a punch from buddha Sengoku. Lol means absolutely noting. I already know your Mihawk agenda, so lets not turn this thread into that.

I am still waiting on if you taking that Bet. Remember Zoro learned his lesson. So you trying to bet?

I never said Cabaji was Buggy. I said the fight wasn't over.

Luffy got KO by Apoo and was getting carried by Zoro then had to use G4 for his fight with P1/Ulti lol. In fact Luffy hasn't beaten anybody has strong has Killer this whole arc. Lmao Luffy doing bad in these Wano streets. Come back to me when Luffy actually beats somebody. I think he might blueno injured Jack lol

Yes you know powers go up right. Luffy was superior in Enies lobby because he sacrifice his lifespan. In Thrillerbark Zoro not only got his usual arc power up, but another sword on top of that. Took Luffy pain that had Luffy knocked out lmfao

Which is why i said Give Zoro 3 chances and water. Luffy got neg diff first time he fought croc.

Pretimeskip Zoro avoided Attacks from Kuma. Whats your point. Using low ball feats don't mean anything. Pretimeskip Luffy also took a punch from buddha Sengoku. Lol means absolutely noting. I already know your Mihawk agenda, so lets not turn this thread into that.

I am still waiting on if you taking that Bet. Remember Zoro learned his lesson. So you trying to bet?
That's why Zoro thinks he lost the fight and he needed saving. Zoro admitted that. Because Buggy is not Cabaji. Then you said Zoro win against Cabaji with that wound, so he could win against Buggy... Do you even realize what are you saying? :suresure:

What makes you think Apoo used the same attack on Zoro that he used on Luffy?

Ridiculous again. You think Luffy would get KOed with Apoo's slash attack? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: When not even mihawk's long ranged slash could take Luffy down as of Pre-TS?

Apoo used 2 attacks on Luffy, and 2 of them were not slashes. And the second attack that Apoo used on Luffy was the similar one that he used on Admiral Kizaru,, do the math here.

Zoro also sacrifices his body while winning fights, you are bullshitting again. Just because Luffy risks his life span to win, how is that means he isn't on a different level than Zoro or why do you even mention that? :choppawhat: That's irrelevent to this subject. The fact that Luffy find the way to improve his power is a worthy accomplishment, if Zoro could do that, he could also use the same technique without hesitation. Irrelevant argument.

What bet? Zoro can cause damage on Kaido, by using Oden's sword, and by using the scar that Oden opened up before. That wouldn't even be Zoro's accomplishment fully even if he opens the wound that Oden gave to Kaido. Half of it would be Oden, because of using Oden's sword and using the scar that Oden caused.
Another irrelevant argument.

Kuma captured Pre-TS Zoro, Mihawk couldn't capture Pre-TS Luffy. That's the gigantic difference here.

That's why Zoro thinks he lost the fight and he needed saving. Zoro admitted that. Because Buggy is not Cabaji. Then you said Zoro win against Cabaji with that wound, so he could win against Buggy... Do you even realize what are you saying? :suresure:

What makes you think Apoo used the same attack on Zoro that he used on Luffy?

Ridiculous again. You think Luffy would get KOed with Apoo's slash attack? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: When not even mihawk's long ranged slash could take Luffy down as of Pre-TS?

Apoo used 2 attacks on Luffy, and 2 of them were not slashes. And the second attack that Apoo used on Luffy was the similar one that he used on Admiral Kizaru,, do the math here.

Zoro also sacrifices his body while winning fights, you are bullshitting again. Just because Luffy risks his life span to win, how is that means he isn't on a different level than Zoro or why do you even mention that? :choppawhat: That's irrelevent to this subject. The fact that Luffy find the way to improve his power is a worthy accomplishment, if Zoro could do that, he could also use the same technique without hesitation. Irrelevant argument.

What bet? Zoro can cause damage on Kaido, by using Oden's sword, and by using the scar that Oden opened up before. That wouldn't even be Zoro's accomplishment fully even if he opens the wound that Oden gave to Kaido. Half of it would be Oden, because of using Oden's sword and using the scar that Oden caused.
Another irrelevant argument.

Kuma captured Pre-TS Zoro, Mihawk couldn't capture Pre-TS Luffy. That's the gigantic difference here.
Zoro was talking about the situation he was in and Zoro lit a cannon at them. So he wasnt finished. Seen Zoro injured plenty of time. I never said Zoro was going to win or lose vs Buggy. Luffy had help from Nami to beat Buggy.

When did i say Apoo used the same attack on Zoro. I said Apoo knocked his ass out and Zoro was carrying his lifeless body. Lmfao idk all i do know is Luffy got his ass KO by Apoo.

Zoro never created a technique sacrificing his body. Stop it. Lmao This man made a technique that drains his lifespan and turns him into a little kid. I literally said enies lobby luffy was stronger. I agree Zoro not sacrificing his lifespan for a technique. Lmao

The bet is Zoro going to go fight Kaido. Remember he learned his lesson. So lets bet. Also lets bet Enma not the only Sword Zoro going to use to injure Kaido. Using somebody sword doesn't mean anything. You literally don't know noting about swordsmanship. The Swordsman matter way more then the sword.

Luffy had people saving him left and right. Zoro took luffy pain.

Zoro was talking about the situation he was in and Zoro lit a cannon at them. So he wasnt finished. Seen Zoro injured plenty of time. I never said Zoro was going to win or lose vs Buggy. Luffy had help from Nami to beat Buggy.

When did i say Apoo used the same attack on Zoro. I said Apoo knocked his ass out and Zoro was carrying his lifeless body. Lmfao idk all i do know is Luffy got his ass KO by Apoo.

Zoro never created a technique sacrificing his body. Stop it. Lmao This man made a technique that drains his lifespan and turns him into a little kid. I literally said enies lobby luffy was stronger. I agree Zoro not sacrificing his lifespan for a technique. Lmao

The bet is Zoro going to go fight Kaido. Remember he learned his lesson. So lets bet. Also lets bet Enma not the only Sword Zoro going to use to injure Kaido. Using somebody sword doesn't mean anything. You literally don't know noting about swordsmanship. The Swordsman matter way more then the sword.

Luffy had people saving him left and right. Zoro took luffy pain.
He was going to lose to Buggy, and couldn't beat him. That's the end of it.

The fact that you said ''Zoro carried Luffy'' was just funny, as if Zoro wouldn't be in that condition if Apoo used 2 attacks on Zoro instead he used on Luffy, and one of them was the one that he used on Kizaru.

Zoro doesn't care about his wounds while fighting and he doesn't care about resting, so he would definitely use a technique similar to G2 if he could, so irrelevant excuses. The only difference Luffy can use a technique like that, Zoro can't. It doesn't mean Zoro wouldn't, he definitely would.

Zoro can damage Kaido, by using the scar that Oden created and the scar that scabbards damaged a little. Zoro knows his role, he will try to find a cheap-shot, while others are distracting Kaido. Luffy will still show the level difference between himself and Zoro.

Kaido is a special case because they need a swordsman to open up the wound that swordsman Oden caused before and the scabbards already damaged that scar a little, that's also why Oda used scabbards to fight with Kaido, otherwise he wouldn't do it, he also gave Oden's sword to Zoro for that reason. These are special circumstances that wouldn't happen with Luffy's other opponents, and again Luffy will still show the power difference between himself and Zoro despite Zoro opening the old wound that Oden caused and the scabbards aimed and also caused a little damage before Zoro finally opening up again. Kaido already ready for that after seeing Oden's images on his head, once he sees Oden's sword on Zoro's hands, he is already mentally not good when it comes to Oden, and he will again see Oden's images in his head when he sees Enma. So this is a special case.

You can't complain about Luffy had people saving him, when Zoro couldn't get into Grand Line and he couldn't get stronger without Luffy's crew. Zoro got stronger only because of being in Luffy's crew. He would be a low tier swordsman in East Blue, if not for Luffy taking him into his crew.

He was going to lose to Buggy, and couldn't beat him. That's the end of it.

The fact that you said ''Zoro carried Luffy'' was just funny, as if Zoro wouldn't be in that condition if Apoo used 2 attacks on Zoro instead he used on Luffy, and one of them was the one that he used on Kizaru.

Zoro doesn't care about his wounds while fighting and he doesn't care about resting, so he would definitely use a technique similar to G2 if he could, so irrelevant excuses. The only difference Luffy can use a technique like that, Zoro can't. It doesn't mean Zoro wouldn't, he definitely would.

Zoro can damage Kaido, by using the scar that Oden created and the scar that scabbards damaged a little. Zoro knows his role, he will try to find a cheap-shot, while others are distracting Kaido. Luffy will still show the level difference between himself and Zoro.

Kaido is a special case because they need a swordsman to open up the wound that swordsman Oden caused before and the scabbards already damaged that scar a little, that's also why Oda used scabbards to fight with Kaido, otherwise he wouldn't do it, he also gave Oden's sword to Zoro for that reason. These are special circumstances that wouldn't happen with Luffy's other opponents, and again Luffy will still show the power difference between himself and Zoro despite Zoro opening the old wound that Oden caused and the scabbards aimed and also caused a little damage before Zoro finally opening up again. Kaido already ready for that after seeing Oden's images on his head, once he sees Oden's sword on Zoro's hands, he is already mentally not good when it comes to Oden, and he will again see Oden's images in his head when he sees Enma. So this is a special case.

You can't complain about Luffy had people saving him, when Zoro couldn't get into Grand Line and he couldn't get stronger without Luffy's crew. Zoro got stronger only because of being in Luffy's crew. He would be a low tier swordsman in East Blue, if not for Luffy taking him into his crew.
Idk what would happen, but Zoro listened to his captain

Zoro did carry his body after he got wrecked by Apoo. Zoro hasn't did that cause he doesn't need to create any technique like that.

Some of the sccabards are commander level and couldn't do shit while one man going to do it.

Zoro can cut Kaido in any part of his body not just the scar. Zoro going to cut Kaido with more than Enma and we will see who has better feats this arc.