Future Events Will Oda really have the balls to end the Luffy show?

you just got proven wrong so stop talking shit, oden wasnt on about no joyboy keep your fanfics to yourself
You think he was talking about Supernova ?

Just to resume Oden discover the truth about this world and void century 25 years ago but him and Roger can fulfill the OP because the need to wait for Joyboy to appear
He come back to Wa No and fight Kaido 20years ago and fail. He also said if I can beat Kaido no one can and we must need to wait 20 years more
20 y is the time required for Joyboy to appear
Oden didn't said Joyboy so you think those primary figures will SN
How could Oden Knows SN will beat Kaido ?
If you can connect 1+1 I can't help you

Last edited:
Luffy wont beat kaido one on one that is pretty much given. It will be New Era vs Yonko. I think oda feels luffy s real challenge will be BB.

Kaido and BM are way too strong to be taken down by a single guy.
Kaidou is already damaged by the scabbards, yeah Luffy is also already damaged by everyone he faced on the way to Kaidou, he will deal the most significant and decisive damage to Kaidou just like Doflamingo and every other big shot, thus proving his worth of contending directly against even the WSC himself, since WSC actually aims for PK title.

Lol the thread is directed to us Who think Zoro will kill Kaido to see if it can really happen or not.

I the creator of the thread have no problem with Luffy dealing the death blow to Kaido, just wanted to know what others think about it.
But the whole title and concept of this thread is a provocation that Oda not confirming your headcanon and changing the purpose of his 20 year old story is somehow a fault of his writing.:kaidowhat:
It's his track record throughout the story not "since the timeskip", since when has Zoro taken down the arc villain landing the final blow?
It was established way back in Arlong park that Luffy's job was to be the strongest of the crew...

But the whole title and concept of this thread is a provocation that Oda not confirming your headcanon and changing the purpose of his 20 year old story is somehow a fault of his writing.:kaidowhat:
It's his track record throughout the story not "since the timeskip", since when has Zoro taken down the arc villain landing the final blow?
It was established way back in Arlong park that Luffy's job was to be the strongest of the crew...
I'm looking at the 2 sides of the coin.

Zoro has buildup to do something significant to Kaido, Luffy will also do most of the work like always.

Now during the 6 past months,I've gone from a Zkk stand to a state where I'm actually starting to doubt it looking back at Oda's track record of who generally gets the credit for the villains.

So in order not to be rude or look like I'm imposing my view to those who firmly beleive ZKK, I made this thread to have some people's views on the matter.

Interestingly, each side has brought good arguments to the table as to who they will believe will Kill/Ko Kaido (if killing happens) .

I'm just neutral on this matter,sorry if the thread title isn't indicative of my neutrality.

@Zoro D Goat need your view on something, do you see me as a toxic Zoro fan or someone delusional?

Last edited:
It is always Luffy's show especially in the post-timeskip. To be honest, I stop exciting with Luffy panels. Full of plot-armor, reckless, and no consequence. Some examples:

- After losing Kaido and getting arrested, he turned prison into stupid training camp. He should've faced the same situation with Kid or Killer.
- Fighting with Katakuri is the worst. He should have better fighting strategy or otherwise been in the zoro kuma situation asking for crew life. Instead, willpower is everything and the antagonist becomes dumper.
- He made top characters look dump by pushing bird cage instead of tag-team fighting Dofla.

So, this is the way of one piece. Luffy is everything and also get reinforced by his popularity.

Quite agree with this, Zoro taking Kaidou down is not Oda having any balls. That is Oda not having any balls for Luffy to fulfill his role for PK even if the direct opponent for PK is in front of him this arc, which is the WSC. That direct competition for PK far outweighs any other dream or foreshadowing, since what Kaidou struggles for its the very central theme for Luffy (PK), and even the title for the manga. So its only natural for Oda to make Luffy actually does what is meant to be written conceptually for him. Luffy decisively surpassing WSC due to PK title just like Zoro surpassing Mihawk for WSS.

While i still think Luffy will be the one who will deliver the last atack on Kaido, i do agree that this "Luffy do everything BS" has to stop. only Luffy has been getting decent fights, hell, even in the arc that was supposed to be focused on Sanji, Luffy got ALL the fights by himself, while Sanji baked a fucking cake. And lets not get started on how fucking useless Chopper and a few other SW's have became since the TS, Sanji has become a punching bag to hype up everyone too, be it Vergo, Doffy or even his fucking dad. Zoro didnt even had a chance to meet a half decent opponent since the timeskip too! Its like Oda forgot how to also give focus to the crew instead of just Luffy after he did marineford...its fucking pathetic.

Its time Oda gave some love to the other SW's.

Last edited:
While i still think Luffy will be the one who will deliver the last atack on Kaido, i do agree that this "Luffy do everything BS" has to stop. only Luffy has been getting decent fights, hell, even in the arc that was supposed to be focused on Sanji, Luffy got ALL the fights by himself, while Sanji baked a fucking cake. And lets not get started on how fucking useless Chopper and a few other SW's have became since the TS, Sanji has become a punching bag to hype up everyone too, be it Vergo, Doffy or even his fucking dad. Zoro didnt even had a chance to meet a half decent opponent since the timeskip too!

Its time Oda gave some love to the other SW's too.
Obviously Luffy would be given the most fights as it is the only way can grow stronger without seastone weighted training due to the way his devil fruit works.

So Oda is making him push his haki to levels never reached before.

Obviously Luffy would be given the most fights as it is the only way can grow stronger without seastone weighted training due to the way his devil fruit works.

So Oda is making him push his haki to levels never reached before.
i not complaining that Luffy is getting most fights, im complaining that Luffy is getting ALL the fights. Sanji and Zoro didnt had a single decent opponent that are at their level since the TS. Its ridiculous.

ZKK isn’t happening. I never subscribed to it and more and more Oda seems to be focusing on Luffy and the Will of D here in wano so it’ll be Luffy again.

Not to mention Odas track record of reforming or defeating villains rather than killing them I don’t see Kaido dying at all.

No offense to you though man; I’ve seen you on this site and you’ve been a chill member of the Zoro fandom