Future Events Will Oda really have the balls to end the Luffy show?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They're both 1yc so they should be relatively close but its not like it isn't obvious Marco will win.

It puts king one of the main forces on kaidos side is put in a loosing underdog position losing most if not all his threat as a villain because hes never gonna do anything with Marco on his ass
What does who the victor is have to do with anything. We already know the good guys will win. The fact meme is on the roof and marco didnt stall her and now hes telling zoro and co to go up says to me he wont. Which only leaves king.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoros not even going up with luffy. They making their own way.
Zoro was going for kaido from the beginning. Hes not going for support anything.
When its zoros fight like mihawk luffy stays out of it and vice versa with luffy like lucci or whatever.
The fact zoros going up on his own accord shows this isnt just luffys fight.
Yeah we do know what happens to dragons above the flower capital.
How is this relevant ? Zoro knows Luffy will also be up there. Obviously Zoro wants to slice Kaido, but he also knows that Kaido is Luffy's opponent.

The reason Luffy accepted Law's alliance back in PH was because he wanted to beat up Kaido, after defeating Doflamingo, he became one of Kaido's primarily targets, when they reached Zou and formed their alliance, with Momonosuke wanting to beat Kaido but couldn't because of his age, Luffy decided to take Momo's mantle and beat up Kaido for him, when he came on Wano, the first thing did is think about beating up Luffy(and Law), when Luffy learned Tama's story with Ace and became familiar with her, after learning of what happened to Amigasa village, Luffy aimed at following Ace's will, when Kaido injured Tama, it made Luffy angry and attempt to take him out right away, and after his loss to Kaido, he said he'd beat up Kaido again, trained in Udon in order to beat up Kaido, and when he actually reached Wano, the one who revealed his intention to beat not only Kaido but everyone is Luffy, and Kaido accepted his challenge.

Zoro on the other hand supports his captain for him to take out the main villain, whether against Oars and Moria, where he left Luffy dealing the finishing blow against Oars and beat up Moria, him deciding to sacrifice his life for Luffy's dream or post-timeskip where he blocked Pica for Luffy to go to Doflamingo, because he respects his captain, and his dream

No body said Zoro is not Luffy's subordinate, because they can't. What I said that Zoro extremists like you, are pretending that Zoro is not Luffy's subordinate, and he should compete with Luffy, and be equals with Luffy, for some reason that we don't know yet. Just like the purpose of this thread.

I already give my advice to you extremist Zoro fans, you guys should hope and wish for Zoro to leave the Straw-hat pirates, and create his own pirate crew as a captain, then they could be equals as both captains, but even that is highly doubtful. Because I don't believe Zoro as a pirate captain with separate crews could present a challenge to Luffy, just like Sanji couldn't. Kid or Law are already bigger challenges than Zoro and Sanji, so he couldn't reach Luffy's level even if he leaves the SH pirates, he couldn't even be a Worst Gen member and Supernova 2 years before, and we wouldn't even know his name, because his bounty only increased to 100+ because of Luffy boosted Zoro's bounty, just like Kid boosted Killer's bounty.

Also, Luffy forced almost every member of his crew before they joined. Zoro is not special. Even Usopp wanted to be a captain over Luffy when he first joined. Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Franky they all didn't want to join Luffy's crew at first. You need to work a little to recruit a talented person, it shouldn't be easy. Luffy is not going to beat Zoro's ass, and tell him join me or die, that's not going to work, as we know that Zoro would prefer to die instead of giving up to a bully, no need to hurt his pride like that when you want him as your crewmate. The only exception I guess, was Brook. He joined easily in the first, because of obvious ''skeleton'' reasons, and Nico Robin as well due to obvious reasons.

I don't remember when Luffy called Zoro as partner. And even if Luffy calls him as partner, that doesn't mean anything as we know that Doflamingo called Vergo as partner and Kid called Killer as partner. Kid and Killer are not equals. And it's also obvious Roger and Rayleigh are not equals.
I have never pretended like Zoro was not his subordinate. Show me where i ever said anything like that.
Why would i want Zoro to betray luffy and leave the crew? Thats not in his character. Maybe your thinking of that coward BB. We literally see why Zoro bounty was boasted. He beat mr. 1 and Kaku. It seems you need to reread the series.

He blackmailed Zoro

What does who the victor is have to do with anything. We already know the good guys will win. The fact meme is on the roof and marco didnt stall her and now hes telling zoro and co to go up says to me he wont. Which only leaves king.
The problem isn't the good guys winning
Its kaidos strongest subordinates fighting someone he obvious doesn't gave a chance of beating causing a loss of tension

Like if zoro or just anyone not marco fought him while we can believe he'll obviously pull out a win somehow the fight will still have tension and king can still be able to look like an actual threat

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What I said that Zoro extremists like you, are pretending that Zoro is not Luffy's subordinate, and he should compete with Luffy, and be equals with Luffy, for some reason that we don't know yet.
Nobody is pretending anything. Zoro is not the underling, he honors his agreement with Luffy, he acts as a pirate and helps Luffy achieve his dream. The guy who strives for the nr1 spot in the world is no underling, you continuously prove that you dont understand Zoro's character. Not surprised at all, it is amazing.

Compete with Luffy? No, they do not compete since they got entirely different goals. One wants to defeat strongest swordsman in the world and become one himself while Luffy wants to find a treasure left by another pirate who found another man's treasure left behind...

Equals? In combat, that's exactly how the author sees them, he spelled that out as clear as it gets in Whiskey Peak but do send him complaints that he is doing a bad job. Despite author's wishes to keep them equal power-wise, anyone capable of powerscaling can tell that Zoro is entirely different beast compared to Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno. He rarely has the balls to do something that will make this Manga look more than Manga for child support.

I don't like the whole Luffy not killing cuz he crushing people's dreams and it's worse.

What an excuse. But I understand. The child supports runs the Shonen Jump magazine.

I have never pretended like Zoro was not his subordinate. Show me where i ever said anything like that.
Why would i want Zoro to betray luffy and leave the crew? Thats not in his character. Maybe your thinking of that coward BB. We literally see why Zoro bounty was boasted. He beat mr. 1 and Kaku. It seems you need to reread the series.

He blackmailed Zoro
Pretending is a perception for others, people may think that. That's not something suppose to be proved.

I didn't say betray, leaving the crew is not betraying. Oden didn't betray Whitebeard.

Zoro's bounty was boosted because of being Luffy's swordsman, E.Oda already confirmed Luffy boosts SH pirates bounties, Killer as well wasn't going to be a Worst Gen member and Supernova if Kid didn't boost his bounty. Zoro only fought Crocodile's underling Daz Bones, because Luffy was fighting with Daz Bones's boss Crocodile. Everyone did his job, but only Zoro got a reward because of Luffy again. We literally see why Zoro won that fight;

When Zoro dodged the rocks and survived Daz Bones, he was thinking Luffy and Luffy's crew, again it's Luffy's crew, Luffy is the captain. Because that literally give strength to Zoro, just like it give him strength against Kaku when Kaku talked about Nico Robin.

Without that feeling to protect Luffy's crew as a member of Luffy's crew, Zoro could never improve himself on his own without Luffy's crew, that's because of his ambition to help Luffy and Luffy's crew, not because of his own ambition only. He literally cried to Luffy when he lost to mihawk, again, that gives Zoro strength, Luffy gives him strength. If you didn't understand yet, you are reading the wrong story.

In that scan, Smoker says ''Luffy's swordsman'', that's a different name for Zoro; ''Luffy's swordsman''. Do you understand why he gets a bounty? If he did challenge Daz Bones at somewhere, without being part of Luffy's crew, do you really think Zoro could win, or do you think he would force himself to be better? These are all because of being ''Luffy's swordsman''.

Also as I said, Luffy blackmailed Franky too, what you are saying is nonsense. Except for Brook and Robin, every crewmember didn't want to join Luffy at first, while you are acting like you didn't read the series and pretending like these things never happened with Sanji, Nami etc.

Pretending is a perception for others, people may think that. That's not something suppose to be proved.

I didn't say betray, leaving the crew is not betraying. Oden didn't betray Whitebeard.

Zoro's bounty was boosted because of being Luffy's swordsman, E.Oda already confirmed Luffy boosts SH pirates bounties, Killer as well wasn't going to be a Worst Gen member and Supernova if Kid didn't boost his bounty. Zoro only fought Crocodile's underling Daz Bones, because Luffy was fighting with Daz Bones's boss Crocodile. Everyone did his job, but only Zoro got a reward because of Luffy again. We literally see why Zoro won that fight;

When Zoro dodged the rocks and survived Daz Bones, he was thinking Luffy and Luffy's crew, again it's Luffy's crew, Luffy is the captain. Because that literally give strength to Zoro, just like it give him strength against Kaku when Kaku talked about Nico Robin.

Without that feeling to protect Luffy's crew as a member of Luffy's crew, Zoro could never improve himself on his own without Luffy's crew, that's because of his ambition to help Luffy and Luffy's crew, not because of his own ambition only. He literally cried to Luffy when he lost to mihawk, again, that gives Zoro strength, Luffy gives him strength. If you didn't understand yet, you are reading the wrong story.

In that scan, Smoker says ''Luffy's swordsman'', that's a different name for Zoro; ''Luffy's swordsman''. Do you understand why he gets a bounty? If he did challenge Daz Bones at somewhere, without being part of Luffy's crew, do you really think Zoro could win, or do you think he would force himself to be better? These are all because of being ''Luffy's swordsman''.

Also as I said, Luffy blackmailed Franky too, what you are saying is nonsense. Except for Brook and Robin, every crewmember didn't want to join Luffy at first, while you are acting like you didn't read the series and pretending like these things never happened with Sanji, Nami etc.
Yea, your perception of me is complete nonesense, because if Zoro betrays and leaves Luffy i would hate that development.

Yes he betraying Luffy and his ideals. He said he would make Luffy PK. Leave that scumbag shit to BB.

You literally have no clue what Killer did to get his bounty. So i am not even addressing that nonsense. Zoro bounty was boosted because of what he did at whiskey peak and beating mr.1 who was atleast 60 mill berri at the time cause he was in level 5 in impel down. They literally listed his feats just like they did after Luffy went to WCI. Eveeybody saw Zoro destroy Pica including the Marines. Why did Zoro get the biggest boost after dressrosa not the other SH because they actually witnessed Zoro feat and was amazed. How about you pay attention to the story.

What does Luffy being the captain mean. He still beat Daz bones. Luffy has never gave Zoro strength and Zoro was already known before Luffy even existed.

Despite author's wishes to keep them equal power-wise, anyone capable of powerscaling can tell that Zoro is entirely different beast compared to Luffy.
Lmao, going by feats, Luffy is far above Zoro is almost aspect right now. They're definitely not equals, let alone Zoro > Luffy.
  • In terms of CoO, Luffy is far superior.
  • Zoro has no strength feats on the level of King Kon Gun (No, that Pica slash was nowhere near KKG).
  • Both have advanced armament haki so we can't say one is superior to the other in that aspect. We've yet to see that.
  • Zoro's speed has never been specified to be above Luffy's in any way whereas Luffy has a Gear 4 form that specializes in speed.
Luffy absolutely outclasses or at least equals to Zoro in every way. Endurance might be the only aspect where Zoro is better. Tbh, future sight alone is a pretty big advantage over him.

Yea, your perception of me is complete nonesense, because if Zoro betrays and leaves Luffy i would hate that development.

Yes he betraying Luffy and his ideals. He said he would make Luffy PK. Leave that scumbag shit to BB.

You literally have no clue what Killer did to get his bounty. So i am not even addressing that nonsense. Zoro bounty was boosted because of what he did at whiskey peak and beating mr.1 who was atleast 60 mill berri at the time cause he was in level 5 in impel down. They literally listed his feats just like they did after Luffy went to WCI. Eveeybody saw Zoro destroy Pica including the Marines. Why did Zoro get the biggest boost after dressrosa not the other SH because they actually witnessed Zoro feat and was amazed. How about you pay attention to the story.

What does Luffy being the captain mean. He still beat Daz bones. Luffy has never gave Zoro strength and Zoro was already known before Luffy even existed.
-- ''Do they get boosts in their bounty value just for being the subordinate of a particular pirate?''

E.Oda: ''Oh yes, they absolutely do. I mean, after what happened in Dressrosa, the Straw Hats and other Gladiators got 50 million berry increase as a general rule.''

You think E.Oda wasn't talking generally, and he was talking about only what happened in Dressrosa? Or that in every instance, the crew members of Luffy gets an extra increase for just being a ''subordinate of Luffy'?

What I said that ''boost'', if he wasn't Luffy's crewmember, or ''Luffy's swordsman'' as Smoker said, he wouldn't get that much. That was the point of getting a boost, and without that boost, he wouldn't be a Worst Gen member and Supernova 2 years ago. It's that simple.

Charlotte Linlin's first bounty was 50 million.
Luffy's first bounty was 30 million.
Zoro's first bounty was 60, Sanji's was 77.
Why they get much bigger bounties despite not having any bounty before? E.Oda answered that, because their first bounties get boosted because of Luffy.

I know Killer got also extra bounties due to Eustass Kid, because E.Oda is talking generally, so there shouldn't be any exception when it comes to other pirate crews as well.

Zoro would be nothing without Luffy, he wouldn't even find the chance to fight with mihawk, he couldn't get into grand line, he couldn't get stronger, and he couldn't dodge the rocks without thinking Luffy's crew. As Smoker said; He is Luffy's swordsman. That will never change unless Zoro leaves and creates his own pirate crew.

Bro your thinking os so one sideded. Can you give me an arc where Zoro saves the citizens and bonds with them probably more than luffy did or the same amount. This isn't like other arcs. This is why Zoro fans been able to predict Wano more accurately. Things like going to flower capital, Orochi not being important enough for Zoro. All the forshadowing is telling yall its Luffy and Zoro at the end vs Kaido. Stop being dense
Playing devils advocate and granting that zoro had a lot of foreshadowing to kill kaido( he didn’t). Luffy has had wayyy more compared to zoro has even before the arc.

Oda's MCs(according to himself) are Luffy, Zoro and Nami. He doesn't know what to do with Nami to be used as an MC so she is a lost cause now. Zoro does have chances of getting more screentime like an MC. Other than that he is just focussing on Luffy...probably because Oda sucks are using characters. The 2 year without other SHs(and still those who were present had jack shit done with them apart from obviously Luffy) is the evidence we need to see that he only is concentrating on one character or just sucks at using others.

-- ''Do they get boosts in their bounty value just for being the subordinate of a particular pirate?''

E.Oda: ''Oh yes, they absolutely do. I mean, after what happened in Dressrosa, the Straw Hats and other Gladiators got 50 million berry increase as a general rule.''

You think E.Oda wasn't talking generally, and he was talking about only what happened in Dressrosa? Or that in every instance, the crew members of Luffy gets an extra increase for just being a ''subordinate of Luffy'?

What I said that ''boost'', if he wasn't Luffy's crewmember, or ''Luffy's swordsman'' as Smoker said, he wouldn't get that much. That was the point of getting a boost, and without that boost, he wouldn't be a Worst Gen member and Supernova 2 years ago. It's that simple.

Charlotte Linlin's first bounty was 50 million.
Luffy's first bounty was 30 million.
Zoro's first bounty was 60, Sanji's was 77.
Why they get much bigger bounties despite not having any bounty before? E.Oda answered that, because their first bounties get boosted because of Luffy.

I know Killer got also extra bounties due to Eustass Kid, because E.Oda is talking generally, so there shouldn't be any exception when it comes to other pirate crews as well.

Zoro would be nothing without Luffy, he wouldn't even find the chance to fight with mihawk, he couldn't get into grand line, he couldn't get stronger, and he couldn't dodge the rocks without thinking Luffy's crew. As Smoker said; He is Luffy's swordsman. That will never change unless Zoro leaves and creates his own pirate crew.
So if he got only 50 million has a general rule why did he go all the way up to 320. Where did the other 150 mill come from? Also thats Dressrosa not Alabasta

Nohe got so much because of WP and beating somebody with a 60 million bounty. Zoro literally got the bounty of the person he beat your making no sense. Except Zoro beat 60 million berry bounty person. Nane me somebody Luffy beat by himself that he didn't surpass their bounty.

Luffy would be noting without Zoro. Buggy would of killed him and show me a panel of Luffy defeating mr.1

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao, going by feats, Luffy is far above Zoro is almost aspect right now. They're definitely not equals, let alone Zoro > Luffy.
  • In terms of CoO, Luffy is far superior.
  • Zoro has no strength feats on the level of King Kon Gun (No, that Pica slash was nowhere near KKG).
  • Both have advanced armament haki so we can't say one is superior to the other in that aspect. We've yet to see that.
  • Zoro's speed has never been specified to be above Luffy's in any way whereas Luffy has a Gear 4 form that specializes in speed.
Luffy absolutely outclasses or at least equals to Zoro in every way. Endurance might be the only aspect where Zoro is better. Tbh, future sight alone is a pretty big advantage over him.
Who said I am going by feats? Looking at feats only has always been a recipe for a disaster because it never tells anywhere close to a full story. Luffy's feats were better until Whiskey Peak too, what did it help him against Zoro? Nothing, zero, big fat nada.

* Zoro's CoO can sense inanimate objects, Luffy's cant. Zoro is better in CoO or far superior like you say. :myman:
* Luffy has nowhere close to the destruction capability of ISDS, KKG wasnt even half of it.
* Everyone knows who the better one is at armament, the one whose armament doesnt suck ass.
* Depends on which type of speed you refer to... Movement speed? Plays no role to Zoro and isnt slow mover anyway. G4 Snakeman specializes in attack traveling speed, Zoro so far has better attack traveling speed feats.

There is nothing where Luffy outclasses Zoro except having more plot armor. His up time of the future sight is equal to not having it.

So if he got only 50 million has a general rule why did he go all the way up to 320. Where did the other 150 mill come from? Also thats Dressrosa not Alabasta

Nohe got so much because of WP and beating somebody with a 60 million bounty. Zoro literally got the bounty of the person he beat your making no sense. Except Zoro beat 60 million berry bounty person. Nane me somebody Luffy beat by himself that he didn't surpass their bounty.

Luffy would be noting without Zoro. Buggy would of killed him and show me a panel of Luffy defeating mr.1
Remove any of the strawhats luffy wouldn't have been able to make it as far as he has

Remove luffy from their lives most of them would either be dead or never really an to anything

The initial core concept of One Piece was about Luffy's quest to defeat the Four Emperors, and become Pirate King. This has not changed at all, since One Piece's inception 23 years ago. This has not changed since then. Oda just kept adding more to the story the longer it went on. The core concept is still there. Luffy defeats the Four Emperors, and becomes Pirate King.

It's amazing to me how people think that Luffy taking down his first Yonko, which Oda has been waiting to write for over 23 years, is just going to be handed off to someone else. This is after Oda went to great lengths to extend the time limit of G4, give Luffy Future Sight, and boost his CoA haki to the next level. All this, which Oda has never done when it comes to power-ups in the past, just to let someone else get all the glory of taking down the first Emperor in the story. C'mon....

Luffy has nowhere close to the destruction capability of ISDS, KKG wasnt even half of it.
Please tell me you aren't serious. Are you really comparing mountain level feat to a town level feat?

Almost all your arguments are BS tbh. The level of delusion is mind-blowing. I'm not even going to debate further. Someone who has unlocked advanced CoO has worse CoO than someone who hasn't? Bruh. I guess there really exist people who think Zoro > Luffy. I really used to think that it's just people trolling.

:doffytroll: