Questions & Mysteries Will Pizzaru get up?

Forget Kindergarten even a Monkey cant be this stupid to suggest that a black blade forger is not a swordsman
I'll make a bet with you, in fact it's a one sided bet, you don't have to do anything if I'm right
But hypothetically, if Aramaki really does have a black blade and uses it frequently, I will bet my avi for three months that Lee will claim he isn't a swordsman.
I'm that confident.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
There is a coloring/shading issue in the black and white manga on panel/s
Which has never happened in the history of the 30 year manga before or since? Lmfao

Scabbards who worshipped a black blade forger and one even fought Zoro for it can suddenly no longer recognize a black blade and neither has the wielder ever been shown using it nor has the sword received any portrayal or hype in any medium and the anime didnt show the blade to be black
None of which would even remotely imply that Ryokugyu wasn’t carrying a black blade. Lol

None of the scabbards or Zolo commented on Fujitora’s supreme blade. How did that work out for you fucking idiots lol?

Anyway idk what you are going to get even if Aramaki has a black blade, he would be even more confirmed weaker than Mihawk.
If this was true, what would be your problem with it? Lol

But regardless, there’s no way a guy who negged Weevil looses to Buggy’s commander lmfao.

And tbh its really hard to imagine a black blade forger twerking to a little flex from a one armed has been who couldnt even forge a black blade.
Blackbeard twerked to Rayleigh while still being stronger than him.

The man who defeated Crydo also twerked to Warcury.

Twerking means nothing, you are simply a retard incapable of conceiving things beyond your instinctually formed monkey opinions lmfao. It’s not my fault your brain is too tiny to comprehend your first instinctual observations like an animal lol.

Which has never happened in the history of the 30 year manga before or since? Lmfao

None of which would even remotely imply that Ryokugyu wasn’t carrying a black blade. Lol

None of the scabbards or Zolo commented on Fujitora’s supreme blade. How did that work out for you fucking idiots lol?

If this was true, what would be your problem with it? Lol

But regardless, there’s no way a guy who negged Weevil looses to Buggy’s commander lmfao.

Blackbeard twerked to Rayleigh while still being stronger than him.

The man who defeated Crydo also twerked to Warcury.

Twerking means nothing, you are simply a retard incapable of conceiving things beyond your instinctually formed monkey opinions lmfao. It’s not my fault your brain is too tiny to comprehend your first instinctual observations like an animal lol.
Yeah Monkey it is or Baboon whichever is stupider

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah Monkey it is or Baboon whichever is stupider
Can’t answer one question, the average Zolo fan
:gokulaugh:

Neither the scabbards nor Zolo commented on Yakuza Firing Line, yet you degenerates were humiliated in a casual SBS regardless lmfao.

Enjoy another ten years of praying that Oda gives Mihawk a Yonko commander level victory lmfao. Meanwhile Aokiji and Akainu will be competing with the real top tiers of this manga for the One Piece.

Neither the scabbards nor Zolo commented on Yakuza Firing Line, yet you degenerates were humiliated in a casual SBS regardless lmfao.

Enjoy another ten years of praying that Oda gives Mihawk a Yonko commander level victory lmfao. Meanwhile Aokiji and Akainu will be competing with the real top tiers of this manga for the One Piece.
Zoro recognized Kitetsu,
Turns out only black blades are recognized from a distance, I wonder why?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro recognized Kitetsu,
Turns out only black blades are recognized from a distance, I wonder why?
Mihawk didn’t recognize Shusui, I guess Shusui isn’t a black blade
:jay-he:

It’s only a black blade if there’s a dialogue bubble right? It can’t be a black blade if Oda doesn’t hault the story to comment on the black blade.

@Blazing Lion thoughts on the actor Aramaki is based on?
Here are some interesting quotes from a thread concerned with his story, it’s a good read overall
He is master swordsman but no one has ever witnessed his sword skills before. We also saw Aramaki have a sword, but we never saw him use it while fighting.
Oshin is the only person who had seen Aramaki's true sword-fighting skill.

Zoro doesn't know every single sword lmao
Pretty sure he didn't know about Oden's swords either
And not sure why the Scabbards would know either, we don't have anything that implies they care so much about swords that they actually studied up on all of them
Only person who did that (that we know of) is Tashigi

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro doesn't know every single sword lmao
Pretty sure he didn't know about Oden's swords either
And not sure why the Scabbards would know either, we don't have anything that implies they care so much about swords that they actually studied up on all of them
Only person who did that (that we know of) is Tashigi
Nani?! Are you saying that the scabbards don’t actually have to comment on a blade for it to be a top tier blade?!
:shocked:

Anyway didn’t it take Kinemon an entire day to recognize not any black blade, but the most revered blade in Wano history which is Shusui
He didn’t go “wooaaah you have a black blade :shocked:
It simply took him a day to recognize Shusui particularly

Nani?! Are you saying that the scabbards don’t actually have to comment on a blade for it to be a top tier blade?!
:shocked:
i'll talk in a way you might understand
supreme grade not obvious
it not clear it supreme grade to average person
need lot of knowledge on supreme grades to know how they look
black blade obvious
black blade clear to naked eye
can tell black blade is black by not being color blind