Questions & Mysteries Will Pizzaru get up?

It's "black" but apparently the Scabbards are collectively blind and somehow didn't notice the obviously black blade kingufy
Anyway didn’t it take Kinemon an entire day to recognize not any black blade, but the most revered blade in Wano history which is Shusui
He didn’t go “wooaaah you have a black blade :shocked:
It simply took him a day to recognize Shusui particularly
:sanmoji:

Or, they just didn’t fucking comment on it lmfao
Shusui is a national treasure
Onimaru hyped it to the roof
Yet a guy with a black blade strolls into Wano and everyone just ignores his black blade?
Yeah that's a damn likely story...
Post automatically merged:

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier live reaction after realizing he has no idea what the color black is
I'm blind, sorry. I guess that's something I have in common with the Scabbards, Yamato, Zoro, Luffy, Sanji, and Jinbe, who clearly didn't see the unsheathed black blade on his hip some how

Last edited:
I'm blind, sorry. I guess that's something I have in common with the Scabbards, Yamato, Zoro, Luffy, Sanji, and Jinbe, who clearly didn't see the unsheathed black blade on his hip some how
Then why didn’t Kinemon recognize Shusui immediately, and only did so half their way through Dressrosa

1+1=2
You: “but why isn’t 1+1 equal to 3”
Find another argument
:ihaha:

Kinemon didn’t comment on Shusui for 24 hours after seeing Zoro in combat.

What’s your asylum brain going to say now?
Then why didn’t Kinemon recognize Shusui immediately, and only did so half their way through Dressrosa

1+1=2
Find another argument
Honestly I'm tired as fuck so I'll just debunk this when I make a thread about it soon

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

1+1=2
Find another argument
Wait a minute. And wasn’t Dressrosa like days before Punk Hazard? Lol

And Kinemon didn’t even recognize black blade Shusui for days??? Lol

Last edited:
Honestly I'm tired as fuck so I'll just debunk this when I make a thread about it soon
Should be easy to debunk no?
:saden:

Queen s hair is black in the manga yet the color is yellow
:kobeha::kobeha:
Anime already debunked @Lee Ba Shou the big black blades enjoyer
Is there a blade with a different color than black & silver in the story
Maybe he gets a green blade or something
Black blades > green blades > silver blades
:risitameh:

Hair and clothing color has nothing to do with sword coloring.
Hair and clothing can have dozens of colors in black and white manga and their coloring is mostly not important in black and white manga.

Meanwhile swords can only have 2 colors in this manga that's why they also only come in 2 colors: black and white/silver.

Now answer what kind of color is GB's sword?

Wait a minute. And wasn’t Dressrosa like days before Punk Hazard? Lol

And Kinemon didn’t even recognize black blade Shusui for days??? Lol
Not idea but the scene happened on the first day of that I’m sure
We should wait for @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier all inclusive masterful thread to cover this topic
:milaugh:

That’s one way to admit you have no idea what you’re talking about

Also Oda dead ass forgot to draw Sabo's scar once

He never fixed this btw.
Oda makes a lot of mistakes with the drawings. Pair that with the fact that he was struggling with astigmatism for a while, as he said in 2023 that he "talked about it since last year" which would be 2022 obviously enough https://x.com/WSJ_manga/status/1665951861877391361
That lines up with the date of the chapter Aramaki was introduced in. So his eye sight back then was evidently kind of shit, as seen with him outright coloring G5 Luffy's fist white and not black in a page during his fight with Kaido. If a fuck up like that is possible, then him drawing Aramaki's blade wrong is definitely possible, though it is admittedly strange.
Anyway, let's wait for the colored manga to catch up to that or for Aramaki to be in a cover with official colors and then this debate will be settled.

Also Oda dead ass forgot to draw Sabo's scar once

He never fixed this btw.
Oda makes a lot of mistakes with the drawings. Pair that with the fact that he was struggling with astigmatism for a while, as he said in 2023 that he "talked about it since last year" which would be 2022 obviously enough https://x.com/WSJ_manga/status/1665951861877391361
That lines up with the date of the chapter Aramaki was introduced in. So his eye sight back then was evidently kind of shit, as seen with him outright coloring G5 Luffy's fist white and not black in a page during his fight with Kaido. If a fuck up like that is possible, then him drawing Aramaki's blade wrong is definitely possible, though it is admittedly strange
...You realize that astigmatism has nothing to do with forgetting something?
:risicheck: Astigmatism only means that he SUCKS at drawing, not that it forces him to makes errors.

The examples you posted have nothing to do with intentionally coloring something in.
You realize that forgetting to draw/color something is not the same as coloring in for minutes or hours something that is not supposed to be colored in?

Also, here's another panel of Aramaki's black blade being drawn black again:

Anyway, let's wait for the colored manga to catch up to that
Colored manga is not canon in any way or shape

Oda's colors:

Colored manga:

Colored manga is done by random shueisha workers who they themselves come up with colors if Oda or anime did not release them.

The only canon colorings are from:
-Oda's volume covers
-Oda's colorspreads
-Oda's independent drawings