Questions & Mysteries Will Pizzaru get up?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I know of a certain someone who wrote a 5000 word thesis on Greenbull's big black blade.
Yeah so clearly my comment was within the context of the manga. Nobody within the manga cares about black blades aside from Buggy’s commander and Pissjulo’s rival.

You wouldn’t have gotten so confused if you were smarter lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah so clearly my comment was within the context of the manga. Nobody within the manga cares about black blades aside from Buggy’s commander and Pissjulo’s rival.

You wouldn’t have gotten so confused if you were smarter lol.
Yea i'm definitely not smart enough for this shit. I mean imagine the brain power, time & effort that went into writing that mini-novel on Greenbull's blade and debunking every argument against it in that thread, i can never.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yea i'm definitely not smart enough for this shit. I mean imagine the brain power, time & effort that went into writing that mini-novel on Greenbull's blade and debunking every argument against it in that thread, i can never.
Yes yes. We know. Lol

Honest question @Lee Ba Shou ... if the effort you put in to write your PhD. thesis was 100, how much would rate the effort you put into that thread? :josad:
I actually did write a Master’s Thesis. The Green Bull thread was nothing compared to that lol.

We will see.
He was up and doing stuff after 1st time-out.
He had his flashback and story fleshed out. The only thing left is his defeat.

He serves no other purpose. The only question is who will defeat him.
Strawhats if he still goes after them while following orders.
Or Elders if he decides to disobey...
He's like a geriatric with dementia waiting to recover. He's better off retiring on some remote Island, he could take Sentomaru to his home town maybe or take refuge on the one where Kuma grew up for the sake of irony.
Post automatically merged:

Lets hope that Masters Thesis turned out better than your GB thread.
The GB thread was there to compensate for it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can’t wait to see @nik87 wanking Aramaki over Roger and Pranks for obtaining the ultimate power in OP verse
:zosmug::araboss:
Do any of us really expects a fool with a personality of a Sanji's opponent to be that guy? :milaugh:

He's like a geriatric with dementia waiting to recover. He's better off retiring on some remote Island, he could take Sentomaru to his home town maybe or take refuge on the one where Kuma grew up for the sake of irony.
He could be defeated for good in Egghead, he has nothing else to contribute to the story.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If you Masters Thesis is anything like your GB thread then you deserve to be demoted to Kindergarten
And you completely disregarded my question because you hinged your opinion on an anime studio infamous for incorrect and incompetent decisions
:gokulaugh:

Ryokugyu wields an equal blade to Fujitora, like it or not there is no way he wields a sword that isn’t of supreme blade quality. So whether he wields a blackened great blade or some kind of weirdly colored supreme blade, the fact is that we now have two Admirals who are far more powerful than current Zolo without their fruits lmfao.

And you completely disregarded my question because you hinged your opinion on an anime studio infamous for incorrect and incompetent decisions
:gokulaugh:

Ryokugyu wields an equal blade to Fujitora, like it or not there is no way he wields a sword that isn’t of supreme blade quality. So whether he wields a blackened great blade or some kind of weirdly colored supreme blade, the fact is that we now have two Admirals who are far more powerful than current Zolo without their fruits lmfao.
Hmmm of the two possible plot holes which am I gonna pick?
There is a coloring/shading issue in the black and white manga on panel/s
or
Scabbards who worshipped a black blade forger and one even fought Zoro for it can suddenly no longer recognize a black blade and neither has the wielder ever been shown using it nor has the sword received any portrayal or hype in any medium and the anime didnt show the blade to be black

Anyway idk what you are going to get even if Aramaki has a black blade, he would be even more confirmed weaker than Mihawk.
And tbh its really hard to imagine a black blade forger twerking to a little flex from a one armed has been who couldnt even forge a black blade.

Hmmm of the two possible plot holes which am I gonna pick?
There is a coloring/shading issue in the black and white manga on panel/s
or
Scabbards who worshipped a black blade forger and one even fought Zoro for it can suddenly no longer recognize a black blade and neither has the wielder ever been shown using it nor has the sword received any portrayal or hype in any medium and the anime didnt show the blade to be black

Anyway idk what you are going to get even if Aramaki has a black blade, he would be even more confirmed weaker than Mihawk.
And tbh its really hard to imagine a black blade forger twerking to a little flex from a one armed has been who couldnt even forge a black blade.
No no, you don't quite see the game he's playing.
He's trying to claim that Aramaki forged a black blade, but still isn't a swordsman. Thus it's more impressive he got a black blade since he did it casually and doesn't even use it as his main fighting style.
That's what he's playing at. He could claim Issho isn't a swordsman and I'm willing to bet he'll do the same if Aramaki is revealed to be very skilled with his sword.

No no, you don't quite see the game he's playing.
He's trying to claim that Aramaki forged a black blade, but still isn't a swordsman. Thus it's more impressive he got a black blade since he did it casually and doesn't even use it as his main fighting style.
That's what he's playing at. He could claim Issho isn't a swordsman and I'm willing to bet he'll do the same if Aramaki is revealed to be very skilled with his sword.
Forget Kindergarten even a Monkey cant be this stupid to suggest that a black blade forger is not a swordsman