Oh, so by using your flat earth logic, Luffy's bounty got increased because of his family name as well.:christindeed:
"Judge's son" :jay-he:
What a lousy dumb meme

Off topic but I wonder Why won't people call Luffy Dragon son if being someone biomedical son is that important

Also half of Luffy's fame was due to his family notorious name (the D) too
:lawsigh:
When did luffy get bounty increase specifically from his family name?
His first bounty was from beating pirates at east blue, then increased for beating crocodile, after that he wrecked enies lobby and CP9 strongest fighter, brought chaos at ID and MF, beat doflamingo, and lastly led his own pirate alliance and beat two BM commanders.
I don't want to dismiss sanji but it's true that sanji got bounty from his family name (alive only bounty and the addition of vinsmoke family to his bounty)

When did luffy get bounty increase specifically from his family name?
His first bounty was from beating pirates at east blue, then increased for beating crocodile, after that he wrecked enies lobby and CP9 strongest fighter, brought chaos at ID and MF, beat doflamingo, and lastly led his own pirate alliance and beat two BM commanders.
I don't want to dismiss sanji but it's true that sanji got bounty from his family name (alive only bounty and the addition of vinsmoke family to his bounty)
Did you read one piece?
The world government has a specific fear of anyone from the D clan

Even in the recent chapters where the D is being emphasised again and again

Luffy faced the government head on, but it was always portrayed that half of their reasoning to consider him a threat is the fact that he is a D

F

Fallen Prince

Will sanji do something against kaido ?

I think he will, i do not have high expectation on this but oda will make sure shp will have their moment against kaido.

I highly doubt fight will limit to 5-6 fighters.