Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Vinsmoke Yonji

"Even though he's the youngest son of the Vinsmoke Family, he has the sturdiest (physical constitution/physique) and possesses incredible physical strength~! "

Sanji dented the face of the most durable Vinsmoke

Sanji broke the neck of the most durable Charlotte

Sanji's gonna kick Kaido who is the most durable Yonko so hard that he will have permanent brain damage.:steef::steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vinsmoke Yonji

"Even though he's the youngest son of the Vinsmoke Family, he has the sturdiest (physical constitution/physique) and possesses incredible physical strength~! "

Sanji dented the face of the most durable Vinsmoke

Sanji broke the neck of the most durable Charlotte

Sanji's gonna kick Kaido who is the most durable Yonko so hard that he will have permanent brain damage.:steef::steef:
You just compared the feat of kicking vets to Kaido didn't you?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Sanji has more beef with Big Mom than Kaido considering all she put Sanji through by bringing about Whole Cake Island so I imagine if Sanji got to the roof, he'd be playing support with his focus mainly on her. Not much he can do, he can't harm either Emperor unless Diable Jambe bypasses Kaido's durability which would be a bit too extreme so at most, we'll get Sanji blocking attacks and helping other characters dodge. I don't think the chances of Sanji heading to the roof are all that high considering all that's going on below and I'd personally be satisfied with Sanji taking out Queen, Kaido's second strongest. But if Oda does have Sanji go up, I'd be happy to see him play support.

Last edited:
Sanji has more beef with Big Mom than Kaido considering all she put Sanji through by bringing about Whole Cake Island so I imagine if Sanji got to the roof, he'd be playing support with his focus mainly on her. Not much he can do, he can't harm either Emperor unless Diable Jambe bypasses Kaido's durability which would be a bit too extreme so at most, we'll get Sanji blocking attacks and helping other characters dodge. I don't think the chances of Sanji heading to the roof are all that high considering all that's going on below and I'd personally be satisfied with Sanji taking out Queen, Kaido's second strongest. But if Oda does have Sanji go up, I'll be happy to see him play support.
I think sanji will be invovled with BM plot, the cake cooking should play some part I guess. W had some setup with Olin too.

I mean if Sanji were to ever show his heroics to Kiku....now would be the perfect chance. She/He lost an arm.....and if Sanji were to see that. He'd go berserk.

And since alot of the SN are going there, its obvious Sanji will outshine most of them. :kayneshrug:

Lets look at the current state of affairs:

- Black Maria wont call a Calamity to deal with Sanji....since she seems to be killing people off her self. So she'l either try to kill Sanji and he breaks free, someone saves Sanji or Sanji makes her fall in love with her

- Sanji is already past Queen, and Queen's fatass has not moved past that post. Plus Queen cares about Drake the most and he still down at the floor

- King is highly likely to be distracted by Marco....so Sanji flying to the roof by himself is a good option.

Now Sanji could rescue the bodies and not do anything to Kaido. But he has to show his heroics to Kiku... Plus Meme is also there so some of the SN (maybe Kidd and Killer will be fighting her).

Sanji's aim is was to save Luffy's strength in fighting Kaido....because Luffy needs his stamina for haki. Sanji may injure Kaido with a flame attack, thus he doesnt reallly need stamina.

Either way going by how everything looked in the past, everyone just wants to back up Luffy in defeating Kaido.

Of course this is only in the first round....where Kaido will mollywhoop them. Second round Sanji fights King.

And dont get triggered by this thread. Its just speculation:goyea:
I'll say he's capable enough to scorch a fish to its core.

Sanji has more beef with Big Mom than Kaido considering all she put Sanji through by bringing about Whole Cake Island so I imagine if Sanji got to the roof, he'd be playing support with his focus mainly on her. Not much he can do, he can't harm either Emperor unless Diable Jambe bypasses Kaido's durability which would be a bit too extreme so at most, we'll get Sanji blocking attacks and helping other characters dodge. I don't think the chances of Sanji heading to the roof are all that high considering all that's going on below and I'd personally be satisfied with Sanji taking out Queen, Kaido's second strongest. But if Oda does have Sanji go up, I'll be happy to see him play support.
Kid's there with blunt force... and blunt force is sanji's forte...

ik its a stretch... but sanij was able to cook a krakens tentacle.. 5000m under water... just imagine the same move on the surface...
Post automatically merged:

You just compared the feat of kicking vets to Kaido didn't you?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
he still has insane feats tho

Last edited: