You do realize that after taking a W against a calamity he is going to be very tired and damaged right? If you want a good support send Marco.
Marco can't keep up with 2 commanders... and he's getting exhausted after exerting himself alot already...what make u think he'd be able to keep up... sanji has just dusted off maria's beating like it was nothing... and uo and running... he is capable of facing the yonko's after he beat a calamity... like he did on the sea train.. bet everyone's shut apart.. but could damage Cp 9 bu then went one ti whoop jabra's ass.. still up and running and saved the whole crew in midst of commotion

You're severely underestimating sanji.

You gave me a reason of why Marco shouldn't be there. Now use that reason and apply it on sanji because it's the same.
Bruh what LMAO.. you literally contradicted yourself in your previous comment.. and i pointed it out.. i wasn't trying to justify sanji being on the roof top with the same reasoning... i pointed out your contradiction
Post automatically merged:

That's not an assumption it's a fact. The 5 up there were foreshadowed to be up there since 972 in odens letter to toki.
Sanji has no place there.
well yea for now they will have their time with kaido... but sanji will eventually help then out if not now.. plus it was foreshadowed that The 5SN's will fight kaido.. and lo and behold BM happens to be there too.. soo there is just so much thay can be foreshadowed. just like BM happens to be there.. sanji might even happen to be helping them sooner or later... saying that sanji has no place there.. is baseless.

Vinsmoke Yonji

"Even though he's the youngest son of the Vinsmoke Family, he has the sturdiest (physical constitution/physique) and possesses incredible physical strength~! "

Sanji dented the face of the most durable Vinsmoke

Sanji broke the neck of the most durable Charlotte

Sanji's gonna kick Kaido who is the most durable Yonko so hard that he will have permanent brain damage.:steef::steef:
Sanji fanboys always dismiss thing from databook and similar thing but now that it fits their agenda, they push it here :kayneshrug:

really... idk.. but fax are fax ig even if they come from sanji fans

an underrated fact... about Oven..
Charlotte just got up like it was nothing. Stop pushing Sanji where he does not belong. I am not underestimating him just look at what happened to Luffy after the fight with Kata, he was barely able to move and he was so tired.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bruh what LMAO.. you literally contradicted yourself in your previous comment.. and i pointed it out.. i wasn't trying to justify sanji being on the roof top with the same reasoning... i pointed out your contradiction

well yea for now they will have their time with kaido... but sanji will eventually help then out if not now.. plus it was foreshadowed that The 5SN's will fight kaido.. and lo and behold BM happens to be there too.. soo there is just so much thay can be foreshadowed. just like BM happens to be there.. sanji might even happen to be helping them sooner or later... saying that sanji has no place there.. is baseless.
No 972 has boxes lined up in a 5 vs 2 that mirrors chapter 1000s line up.

Charlotte just got up like it was nothing. Stoñ pushing Sanji where he foesnt belong
humiliation doesn't always mean hurting someone... plus that was just a normal kick from sanji.. that flung him away...

No 972 has boxes lined up in a 5 vs 2 that mirrors chapter 1000s line up.
can u send it over here

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
can u send it OVER here..

thag still doesn't concretely prove that no one else can join and assist.
that doesnt matter
the fact is there are only 9 scabbards

odens words were repeated just for these 5
no one else
the boxes in the top panel mirror the line up in the bottom

there is no 9 who will beat kaido

Depends on the harm dealt. If you scartched his skin it isn't a humiliation, it is a joke. And sending someone flying with a hit doesn't mean that you damaged him a lot or something.
i mean it took him time to get uo and realize.. or forget that he didn't even realize what happend... if sanji used concasser and Oven dusted it off... you could then say that sanji was pathetic.. but a normal kick to the the best physique in BMP... thats feats

Just one question, why would sanji go up there? Does he have any reason besides you wanting it to happen?
if marco fights king.. and sanji finishes his fight with queen.. then the roof would be the only place where he would be needed the most (his strenght) .. unless... he finds out that CP0 is in the castle... which can be an obstacle to the one on the roof..

sanji's primary job is to ensure that that no one intervene the roof top fight... and when there will br none to intervene.. the onky place he could make himself useful at is the roof...

btw you can't definitively say that oden was alluding to those 5 only.. and his emphasis of primary figures should be kid, law and luffy... since they are the primary figures of this new gen.. and ones leading their crews and make decisions that led to this... and zoro and killer being there also backs the point that sanji can join too

if marco fights king.. and sanji finishes his fight with queen.. then the roof would be the only place where he would be needed the most (his strenght) .. unless... he finds out that CP0 is in the castle... which can be an obstacle to the one on the roof..

sanji's primary job is to ensure that that no one intervene the roof top fight... and when there will br none to intervene.. the onky place he could make himself useful at is the roof...

btw you can't definitively say that oden was alluding to those 5 only.. and his emphasis of primary figures should be kid, law and luffy... since they are the primary figures of this new gen.. and ones leading their crews and make decisions that led to this... and zoro and killer being there also backs the point that sanji can join too
I am speaking about stuff like foreshadow or any personal problems with the two yonkos. As they said above, Sanji's business is to use his strength to protect the weak ones. No one in the roof is weak and they don't rlly need Sanji up there. As the CP0 said, the battle above is important but the one below is also important. Just leave Sanji down there and stop pushing the agendas. Because Zoro is up there that does not mean that Sanji must be there too. Smh.