"hE wAs fInE"

N1gga's collar bone was broken in pieces.:kobeha:

No wonder why Oven wasn't in Wano cuz he needs to recover from Sanji's attack.:ronalugh:

The people that saying Oven was fine afterward are the same people that said Sanji's leg was broken from Vergo. That's called bias.:jordanmf:

You gotta use their own logic against them.:datas:

Not really. The databook are not always canon (the Yonji pic that I showed you is not a databook, it's more similar to the Vergo's Chou Kouka one).
ok i didn't realize that that kick did that much damage to dis dude.. to the point where it started throbbing.. and its not just you avg body.. its not katakuri's body.. its the best BMP could offer..

@Peroroncino explains this then.

Sanji fractured Luffy's rubber skull while Katakuri with over 100 land hits did not.

The same SFX for Sanji vs Vergo and Sanji vs Oven.

"bUt bUt X-ray"

You don't need X-Ray to see a broken bones.:risicheck:
BuT X Ray 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Also don’t forget Yonjis body was the most physically powerful and durable of the vinsmokes
i mean he stopped a slap from big mom..👀👀

Vegro vs sanji is still taken out of context.. I'm thinking of elaborating on that soon since its misrepresented and ignorantly used against sanji's durability... and how people try to justify it by excluding the same justification that they apply to zoro (since this BS comes some from their community but alot)
I think there's already an analysis thread of Sanji vs Vergo thread but if not then I would probably make an in-dept Sanji vs Vergo thread later on.

"hE wAs fInE"

N1gga's collar bone was broken in pieces.:kobeha:

No wonder why Oven wasn't in Wano cuz he needs to recover from Sanji's attack.:ronalugh:

The people that saying Oven was fine afterward are the same people that said Sanji's leg was broken from Vergo. That's called bias.:jordanmf:

You gotta use their own logic against them.:datas:

Not really. The databook are not always canon (the Yonji pic that I showed you is not a databook, it's more similar to the Vergo's Chou Kouka one).
If Sanji broke Oven's collabone then by fact Vergo also cracked Sanji's leg.

Either way its a massive L for the garbage cook.
:cheers:

If Sanji broke Oven's collabone then by fact Vergo also cracked Sanji's leg.

Either way its a massive L for the garbage cook.
:cheers:
Sanji use the same broken leg against Vergo and he's doing fine. And Vergo got bleeds and can't even land a single kick on Sanji. Oven's neck injury is so bad that he can't even attend Wano along with the others. Clearly a W's for Sanji my dawg.:kobeha:

Sanji use the same broken leg against Vergo and he's doing fine. And Vergo got bleeds and can't even land a single kick on Sanji. Oven's neck injury is so bad that he can't even attend Wano along with the others. Clearly a W's for Sanji my dawg.:kobeha:
Soo by your logic, the X-ray dosent mean shit, but your headcannon about his collarbone on another hand suddenly matters? Oven also got up and was fine, soo how could he have a broken colar bone?
:kayneshrug:

Talk about being biased LMAO. And soo what if he didnt land any kicks on Sanji? Not like Sanji can hit him withoud breaking his fragile leg, he just have to let Sanji hurt himself by landing a hit or two and finish the garbo cook off when his leg are broken for good. :yasu:

Soo by your logic, the X-ray dosent mean shit, but your headcannon about his collarbone on another hand suddenly matters? Oven also got up and was fine, soo how could he have a broken colar bone?
:kayneshrug:

Talk about being biased LMAO. And soo what if he didnt land any kicks on Sanji? Not like Sanji can hit him withoud breaking his fragile leg, he just have to let Sanji hurt himself by landing a hit or two and finish the garbo cook off when his leg are broken for good. :yasu:
Did Zoro broke Miss Monday's skull? Yes or no?:choppawhat:

No he did not as seeing how she was alive after that, he just pressed it hard enough for her to pass out.
Damn, I'm guessing that Big Mom did not passed out because of her skull broken by Queen then.

And why would that be relevant?
As you said, X-Ray doesn't matter so SFX come in play here. Why would you grind and throb and touch your neck if your collarbone wasn't broken?

Oven wasn't fine when he got hit by Sanji.

And Vergo clearly clashed with Sanji's broken leg yet nothing happen.

So your "Sanji can hit him without breaking his fragile leg, he just have to let Sanji hurt himself by landing a hit or two and finish the garbo cook off when his leg are broken for good" argument is useless here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Damn, I'm guessing that Big Mom did not passed out because of her skull broken by Queen then.

As you said, X-Ray doesn't matter so SFX come in play here. Why would you grind and throb and touch your neck if your collarbone wasn't broken?

Oven wasn't fine when he got hit by Sanji.

And Vergo clearly clashed with Sanji's broken leg yet nothing happen.

So your "Sanji can hit him without breaking his fragile leg, he just have to let Sanji hurt himself by landing a hit or two and finish the garbo cook off when his leg are broken for good" argument is useless here.
Why don't you show the panels right after this fight where sanji admits that if he kept fighting vergo it would have ended badly for him?