we saw sanji not going to kaido but to black maria because of emotions. so if he makes it to the roof im pretty sure he will attack big mom instead of kaido because he should have much more hate for her.
so sanji damage BM and second round fight queen

Sanji could have given Kaido a good laugh for sure when the scabbards were fighting him but he changed his mindset and stopped messing around so I doubt Sanji could do anything to him right now.

Those who are fighting Kaido next will be those very much superior to the scabbards and since Sanji is not stronger than all of them,he has no business doing anything to Kaido.

I think Oda did a poor job with hyping Calamities and Tobbi Roppo thus far!
Maybe that's why people are looking down on Queen or King as if they aren't big prize on themselves!

Oda needs to fix that soon! Maybe have King and Queen demolish both Sanji and Zoro and wreck them completely so that we don't have every damn character eye is on Kaido. Rather we have different targets!

I like how he handled Page1 and Ulti vs Nami and Usopp for example!

Now, when they get back and fight them later and win! It feels intense, impactful, and show growth in strength and will be fully credited!

Cause now, I see Zoro fans hating the idea of facing King even
And Sanji fans hating the idea of facing Queen!
Like wtf!?
Since when!?
Did they even face such a level of opponent before to go straight to Kaido!?
C'mon!
People before this arc begins were arguing if Zoro and Sanji should face King and Queen solo, and were saying tag team!
Now it turned that they are small fry!? And the eye is on Kaido!
C'mon
Totally agree, a great post.
I feel like people don't see any threat from Queen and King and rather have their eyes on fucking Kaido. Yes I believe myself Zoro cutting Kaido, for me I bet anything on this because it gonna happen, but I kinda want Zoro facing before a Calamity in a all out battle where he pushed to his limit before facing Kaido. I want this since the timeskip happen,neither Sanji or Zoro getting serious fight in new world. We need finally a all out battle for Zoro and Sanji.

I like the idea of both losing first and taking later the W, it would fit overall to the act 3 who ends with tragedy.

I feel like people don't see any threat from Queen and King and rather have their eyes on fucking Kaido. Yes I believe myself Zoro cutting Kaido, for me I bet anything on this because it gonna happen, but I kinda want Zoro facing before a Calamity in a all out battle where he pushed to his limit before facing Kaido. I want this since the timeskip happen,neither Sanji or Zoro getting serious fight in new world. We need finally a all out battle for Zoro and Sanji.

I like the idea of both losing first and taking later the W, it would fit overall to the act 3 who ends with tragedy.
One of the few posts that make sense lol

The problem with us feeling the threat of the calamities is that the characters themselves dont give a shit about them..like the strongest ones (Luffy Zoro Kidd) are only focused on Kaido and that's it

Oda needs to do something with them and fast

I think Oda did a poor job with hyping Calamities and Tobbi Roppo thus far!
Maybe that's why people are looking down on Queen or King as if they aren't big prize on themselves!

Oda needs to fix that soon! Maybe have King and Queen demolish both Sanji and Zoro and wreck them completely so that we don't have every damn character eye is on Kaido. Rather we have different targets!

I like how he handled Page1 and Ulti vs Nami and Usopp for example!

Now, when they get back and fight them later and win! It feels intense, impactful, and show growth in strength and will be fully credited!

Cause now, I see Zoro fans hating the idea of facing King even
And Sanji fans hating the idea of facing Queen!
Like wtf!?
Since when!?
Did they even face such a level of opponent before to go straight to Kaido!?
C'mon!
People before this arc begins were arguing if Zoro and Sanji should face King and Queen solo, and were saying tag team!
Now it turned that they are small fry!? And the eye is on Kaido!
C'mon
I dont hate Sanji vs Queen cause Queen is too "weak". I only hate Sanji vs Queen cause the fight looks aesthetically unappealing.

Sanji fighting a slow fat shit that cant move is not what I want to see. So its not really about hype...

People are forgetting that Kaido is an absolute durability monster. No one besides Zoro and Luffy will be able to effectively damage Kaido on their own.

We still have to see more portrayal of Kaido's durability, so every person that fights Kaido that isn't Zoro and Luffy will have to wait until Zoro scars Kaido so that they can target the Big Fatal wound Zoro is going to make. Then they will be able to harm Kaido because Zoro gave them that opening.

We will see Kaido tank a bunch of attacks from people that aren't Luffy and Zoro. At least until Zoro deeply wounds Kaido and gives everyone else a chance at hurting Kaido.

Then Zoro will kill Kaido.