I dont hate Sanji vs Queen cause Queen is too "weak". I only hate Sanji vs Queen cause the fight looks aesthetically unappealing.

Sanji fighting a slow fat shit that cant move is not what I want to see. So its not really about hype...
I have a theory regarding the appealing factor, which is that Queen can turn his body into an agile muscle looking character simply because of:
1- We saw similar thing with Lao G turning normal body into big muscle

2- what he said in his song "I look fat, but it's all muscle" and "if I was thin I'll be too popular"

I believe he can do something like Lao G, to turn his body into a badass sick design, where Queen will be exactly what he said "if I was thin, I'll be too popular" where he really becomes very popular by fans where they feel he's got the sickest design among calamities
But it's all just in theory

The problem with us feeling the threat of the calamities is that the characters themselves dont give a shit about them..like the strongest ones (Luffy Zoro Kidd) are only focused on Kaido and that's it

Oda needs to do something with them and fast
Totally agree, it is Oda fault to hype the tension for the Calamity as villians. Yes Queen get his scene but he rather look dumb then a big threat(as example he throw the only thing away who can save the Strawhats from the icepoison, that was a huge idiotic move), King just standing above without doing anything, get threatet both times bad(Izo/Sanji) and from Jack I don't even want to start.

Jack is the best example for here, what is the point to let Jack stand up again to face Jinbe(?) after he was beaten down easily by the Sulong? Jack take Ls overall since we see him, he neither has much danger tension round himself, so wacking up Jack help for what? He getting clapped again by a another character? That is like Katakuri getting defeated by Capone and then stand up again to face Luffy, all hype and tension are gone so why he let fight someone after he get defeated? Jack as calamity has his hype panels but Oda fail to continue to build him as a real threat.

It is now the fucking time where both King and Queen get their shine so Zoro and Sanji getting a epic battle. As compare Oda do it very well with Katakuri who dance around Capone,Jinbe and Pedro and threat them as fodder, when he neg diff Ichiji and trash g2/g3 Luffy. If you want a great villian build him up as a strong foe who aren't get clapped right and left.

I have a theory regarding the appealing factor, which is that Queen can turn his body into an agile muscle looking character simply because of:
1- We saw similar thing with Lao G turning normal body into big muscle

2- what he said in his song "I look fat, but it's all muscle" and "if I was thin I'll be too popular"

I believe he can do something like Lao G, to turn his body into a badass sick design, where Queen will be exactly what he said "if I was thin, I'll be too popular" where he really becomes very popular by fans where they feel he's got the sickest design among calamities
But it's all just in theory
Yh maybe then I wouldnt mind. I still prefer King tho. Due to flight and wildfire...