S

stealthblack

Yh I also dont believe Sanji will do something big. I think he will sneak attack Kaido or something when the oppturnity arises. Then he'll carry on fighting King.
Like the biggest I'm expecting him to do îs stop borobreath just Like raizou and kinemon, since raid suit îs immune to fire and i also expect sanji to tank some attacks just how sanji tanked kings attack
Post automatically merged:

I am not hating . Sanji is not comparable at all to luffy fresh out of wci so what the hell can he do. He also does not have ryou . Just because luffy and zoro can do something doesn’t mean Sanji can .
Zoro doesnt have ryo either. And sanji îs above all scabbards, yet all fought kaidou and at least dealt with dragon mode

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Like the biggest I'm expecting him to do îs stop borobreath just Like raizou and kinemon, since raid suit îs immune to fire and i also expect sanji to tank some attacks just how sanji tanked kings attack

Zoro doesnt have ryo either. And sanji îs above all scabbards, yet all fought kaidou and at least dealt with dragon mode
What?:whitepress:

Show me where he used IT. And don't even say that Mihawk teached him ryo, when Rayleigh was ryo user yet he didn't teach luffy ryo, Hyo had to teach luffy how to ușe it

Here you go. Besides old man hyo taught ryou to luffy using the same exact words that zoro remeber When he beat mr. 1. But I’ll post a panel of tengu directly commenting on zoros ryou which he just “Flowed “ back into his arm to shut you up. Now argue against that

Also Sanji isn’t above any of the scabbards. Post some feats to back that up . Oh wait ... Sanji doesn’t have any feats