I feel like the underlining message of this thread is Sanji v Zoro.

Sanji and Zoro v Kaido in a 2v1 is still resulting in them catching a Thunder Bagua to the face.

Just because Zoro can do something, it doesn't equate to Sanji lol.
This thread aint even about Zoro. Everyone else is making it about him. Ive shown proof of the possibility of Sanji interacting with Kaido. This isnt a "Zoro can do it....so Sanji should be able to do it too".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Anyways, aside from the dude who can't read the 18 pages of comments.

Sanji fighting Kaido or even attempting to makes no sense.
You are 100 percent correct. This is all about zoro. You are arguing with the same guy who made a bet thread that zoro wouldnt even fight or meet kaido. Now he knows he was wrong hes trying to shoehorn sanjis trash ass in too.

Sanji will go to the roof.

1. hes closer to the scabbards than anyone else barring Luffy. As he was there when this storyline to Kaido and oden began he’ll be there when it ends

2. what he does up there is up to doubt. Will he injure Kaido to the point of Oden and what Zoro will probably do? Doubtful.

3. That’s not Sanji his power and character isn’t about damaging it’s about protecting so he’ll probably do some damage to Kaido but his big moment won’t be him damaging Kaido it’ll probably be parrying a super attack from big mom since his new power up, raid suit, is a defensive one and is related to big mom more than Kaido.

You are 100 percent correct. This is all about zoro. You are arguing with the same guy who made a bet thread that zoro wouldnt even fight or meet kaido. Now he knows he was wrong hes trying to shoehorn sanjis trash ass in too.
I changed my mind as soon as I saw trash like Kinemon and Kiku do shit against Kaido. Before I saw Kaido as a durability beast....but he certainly isnt such a thing like that.