You mean this guy....

Yh totally
Yo Chrono.. Did you notice Ace's fighting style in the recent chapter?
Flame releases via close quarter punches and kicks.
I was sure that this would be Ace's everyday fighting style besides spamming named fire attacks, but confirmation always does better for getting the point across.

Those moves seem to pack a decent punch, which imo does very well for Ace's portrayal. But what's also interesting and perhaps even more than the former is, that if you compare those to Hell memories, HM actually looks much more impressive.

Now I'm not saying that this automatically means that HM surpasses the max capabilities of the Mera Mera no mi, but compared to those it certainly looks great.

Sanji really has access to veeeery high attack power if he's triggered. I really hope Oda finally develops on that matter here in Wano.
It's imo long overdue, cause he still only let's him use just a fraction of that power within Diable Jambe moves, which honestly is bollocks.
What do you think?

Yo Chrono.. Did you notice Ace's fighting style in the recent chapter?
Flame releases via close quarter punches and kicks.
I was sure that this would be Ace's everyday fighting style besides spamming named fire attacks, but confirmation always does better for getting the point across.

Those moves seem to pack a decent punch, which imo does very well for Ace's portrayal. But what's also interesting and perhaps even more that the former, that if you compare those to Hell memories, HM actually looks much more impressive.

Now I'm not saying that this automatically means that HM surpasses the max capabilities of the Mera Mera no mi, but compared to those it certainly looks great.

Sanji really has access to veeeery high attack power if he's triggered. I really hope Oda finally develops on that matter here in Wano.
It's imo long overdue, cause he still only let's him use just a fraction of that power within Diable Jambe moves, which honestly is bollocks.
What do you think?
Yh as you can see, Sanji obviously knows his limits. He knows he has to think about bad memories and get enraged if he wants to pull off high end moves...

Post timeskip Sanji hasnt actually seen anything to fuel his anger enough, closest was memories of Judges torture on him.

Hopefully if he sees Kinemon knocked out and Kiku lost an arm, he goes berserk and shows some high end moves.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yh as you can see, Sanji obviously knows his limits. He knows he has to think about bad memories and get enraged if he wants to pull off high end moves...

Post timeskip Sanji hasnt actually seen anything to fuel his anger enough, closest was memories of Judges torture on him.

Hopefully if he sees Kinemon knocked out and Kiku lost an arm, he goes berserk and shows some high end moves.
Hey chrono, is wadatsumi bigger than Koi-Do?

Didnt that Skypeia dude do it lol.

Buh...buh..gag
Not the way Kaido did.
Post automatically merged:

In general when one can't kill themselves and they have the AP of a legit top tier then they have durability over the top as a consequence lol. Kaido can't even do Harakiri apparently. Unless he never tried.
Nah our resident Sanji expert has decided that Kaido is trash.

Yeah, if he comes across such a traumatic experience we will definitely get to see such high end moves. It's about damn time.
Already over 100 chapters ago, when he teased that star shaped "poele a fire" move against Judge.
There's just so much potential in it.
Hopefully, mate

350 chapters later and people stil don't get it?

I guess WB couldn't hurt Kaidou aswell?
Sanji is comparable to WB?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji only needs to fight and defeat king
That’s enough
@Gyro1987

Unfortunately he wont do that either. I mean Queen has history with Judge so that fight is set in stone