Keep rolling just a simple thread of sanji hurting kaido had triggered zoro fans this much. I wont be surprised they will downplay if it actually happens.

It will be cute moment though seeing that meltdown happening.
Ur the one being triggered here

We're just using facts

Sanji hasn't shown anything to say that he can hurt Kaido and unlike Zoro/Luffy he's not hyped to be able to do that either

F

Fallen Prince

I saw your profile just now and people are spamming ZKK in your post LMAO:suresure:Well, you should take a break or something cuz it will only get more toxic from now.:beckmoji:
I will say bring it on. I know it will be nuclear winter.

Some of the fans are unbearable and worst . Literally these low lives cant debate other than spam nonsense.

I will say it again, Sanji couldnt damage even P1 with one of his strongest kicks, there is not even much evidence that he even has regular armament haki, much less advanced armament haki. Lets be honest, he cant do shit to Kaido. I dont even know why you all think he can.
He might have damaged PO but it was superficial damage assuming he did. It's not that PO got his organs ruptured or something or else we would have caught that.

Kaido is like much more durable than Queen who is much much more durable than Page One.

This explains it indeed.

F

Fallen Prince

pretty ironic to say, since the creator of this topic was triggered from ZKK thread
I said you guys are discounting the possibility sanji will not be meeting yonkos.

If it happens some of you will discount sanjis feat thats how it rolls for some of you. This is how the loop works .
Post automatically merged:

I will say it again, Sanji couldnt damage even P1 with one of his strongest kicks, there is not even much evidence that he even has regular armament haki, much less advanced armament haki. Lets be honest, he cant do shit to Kaido. I dont even know why you all think he can.
Whaa ? He didnt hurt P1 :milaugh:

Man it was offpanel and it was week later p1 was seen talking to his crewmate. This kind of bs is what i talk when you downplay other character's feat.

You guys have basically lost it and moderator seems to be nice guy reading this thread. :milaugh:

F

Fallen Prince

I hope zoro fanboys keep their word up. I am pretty sure topi jerami will have his meltdown.

Ha001 and his boys will still hate on sanji.

Chrono will keep baiting them and loop never ends.

So in the end even if sanji meets or not it wont change opinion of zoro fanboys because some of them even resorted to hate tactics.

So in the end even if sanji meets or not it wont change opinion of zoro fanboys because some of them even resorted to hate tactics.
i don't see you crying like this when the sanji fanboys keep bashing at zoro when he faced beetle gifter and apoo. Oh wait, it's not a comment on your boy sanji so that's why you conveniently ignore that.

F

Fallen Prince

i don't see you crying like this when the sanji fanboys keep bashing at zoro when he faced beetle gifter and apoo. Oh wait, it's not a comment on your boy sanji so that's why you conveniently ignore that.
Because you guys want to be like them i cant help it . Your fandom is far worse though . I called out guys like monsterzoro who is toxic guy on the forum .

At least they keep it to limit so of you have literally annoyed people who wants to enjoy the chapter and anyone who criticizes zoro is auto sanji fan which is stupid in my opinion.