The scabbards used "advanced" armament? Show me a panel
Its true we still haven't seen Sanji used black armament haki on panel
There has to be a reason why Oda hasn't show it clearly yet
I'll give the benefit of the doubt to say he's saving it for his full fledged fight against a strong opponent

Also are you comparing Sanji's base kicks to G4 Luffy? Obviously Luffy is stronger
While nobody really knows how much strong his DJ embedded with CoA yet cuz we haven't seen it
Post automatically merged:

And damn I still hate that clown suit
How do you think they hurt Kaido? with the power of friendship and because they sharpened their swords better than anyone that fought Kaido before asside from Oden? Just because someone knows an advanced technique dosent mean they are top tier, that fat priest on skypea could use future sight at least to some level, does that mean he was Katakuri level all along? Luffy beat crocodile way back in allabasta, even though that bitch has full mastery over his df, even showing the awakening of it too.

Oh yeah, i guess Doffy was not a strong opponent enough for him to use it, right? Sanji Yonko level all along.

How do you think they hurt Kaido? with the power of friendship and because they sharpened their swords better than anyone that fought Kaido before asside from Oden? Just because someone knows an advanced technique dosent mean they are top tier, that fat priest on skypea could use future sight at least to some level, does that mean he was Katakuri level all along? Luffy beat crocodile way back in allabasta, even though that bitch has full mastery over his df, even showing the awakening of it too.

Oh yeah, i guess Doffy was not a strong opponent enough for him to use it, right? Sanji Yonko level all along.
Kaido is using a devil fruit regardless of what it is, and anyone with basic haki can hurt him! But the level of damage can vary from each character depending on their strengths and endurance! That's why Kinimon, Denjiro and the cat and dog inflicted the most damage
All this invincibility illusion created around Kaido was due to the nature of his devil fruit which is supposedly immortal

Don't drag me further in this powerscaling nonsense please
its exhausting and nobody will accept my opinions anyway since they blindly consider theirs as to be the fact

Kaido is using a devil fruit regardless of what it is, and anyone with basic haki can hurt him! But the level of damage can vary from each character depending on their strengths and endurance! That's why Kinimon, Denjiro and the cat and dog inflicted the most damage
All this invincibility illusion created around Kaido was due to the nature of his devil fruit which is supposedly immortal
Soo i guess by your logic Luffy didnt had basic haki before his wano training then?
:usoprice:

It's just a matter of skillset. Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kalifa, but Zoro can't fly. Should we automatically assume he can do Geppo because Kalifa can? Goes to you too @Akuma_Law

Sure it is. Sanji's armament haki showings are basically non-existent. We have no confirmation that he has hardening in the manga. Yet we should assume that Oda just gifted him Ryuo after Luffy had to actually train in order to achieve it? Sanji might get it in a future arc, but it's silly to assume he has it now.

What does Kalifa have to do with this argument??? And what skillset does Zoro have to damage Kaido that Sanji can't utilize??? Zoro having a sword?? Really??? Because Luffy wants to take down Kaido and he isn't using a sword.

I swear some of the Zoro fans think people are suggesting that Sanji will take down Kaido. All I am saying is that Sanji can deal damage to Kaido, but no one wants to hear that becuase it will hurt the "Zoro will Kill Kaido" wet dream.

Huh????? :nicagesmile:

People don't seem to understand basic English so:queenmeme:
For the 4th time, pay attenmtion now, LUFFY COULDNT DAMAGE KAIDO WITH NORMAL "BASIC" ARMAMENT HAKI.

This is what you said:
s, and anyone with basic haki can hurt him!
Soo by your logic, since Luffy could not damage Kaido, he was not using "basic haki".

What does Kalifa have to do with this argument??? And what skillset does Zoro have to damage Kaido that Sanji can't utilize??? Zoro having a sword?? Really??? Because Luffy wants to take down Kaido and he isn't using a sword.

I swear some of the Zoro fans think people are suggesting that Sanji will take down Kaido. All I am saying is that Sanji can deal damage to Kaido, but no one wants to hear that becuase it will hurt the "Zoro will Kill Kaido" wet dream.
Ryo

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Kalifa has to do with it because people seem to think that since someone weak like Raizo can hurt Kaido, then anyone stronger than Raizo can hurt Kaido. It's analogous to thinking Zoro can use Geppo because someone weak like Kalifa can.

And Zoro already has the necessary Haki skill to damage Kaido. He learned the theory behind it when he was still a child training in Shimotsuki village (with its ties to Wano), but didn't unlock it until Alabasta.

And I'm saying that it's unlikely that Sanji can damage Kaido because there's no actual portrayal for it to happen. There's no evidence that his Armament Haki is up to snuff - especially since Luffy's wasn't before he trained it. And pure brute force doesn't seem to be good enough either...not that Sanji would realistically have attack power higher than G4's.

I dont think you got my simple analogy here
My point was if the likes of Raizo can inflict damage (even if its minimimal), so why not Sanji who can definitely inflict much damage!! He is a top fighter too alongside Luffy and Zoro
Raizo redirected Boro breath to kaido and that barely did anything

You believe Sanji has something comparable to Boro breath in his arsenal?

The scabbards used "advanced" armament? Show me a panel
@Akuma_Law

You're forgetting the panel were Oden is teaching them Ryou?

Kaido asks "how are they harming me?" Then oda breaks off in the middle of the fight to Show a flashback of Oden teaching the scabbards Ryou, then there's a single panel of a blackened sword THEN THE SCABBARDS DO ODEN'S MOVE

You remember this right?

You read this and it didn't occur to you that Advanced armament has something to do with The scabbards cutting kaido?

I never said anything about "minimal damage". I questioned why some have issues with the possibility of Sanji hurting Kaido.
@Sanji D Cook
Because he doesn't have advanced armament haki or Admiral level AP

Thesee two things are required to even start giving kaido trouble

Last edited:
Kalifa has to do with it because people seem to think that since someone weak like Raizo can hurt Kaido, then anyone stronger than Raizo can hurt Kaido. It's analogous to thinking Zoro can use Geppo because someone weak like Kalifa can.

And Zoro already has the necessary Haki skill to damage Kaido. He learned the theory behind it when he was still a child training in Shimotsuki village (with its ties to Wano), but didn't unlock it until Alabasta.

And I'm saying that it's unlikely that Sanji can damage Kaido because there's no actual portrayal for it to happen. There's no evidence that his Armament Haki is up to snuff - especially since Luffy's wasn't before he trained it. And pure brute force doesn't seem to be good enough either...not that Sanji would realistically have attack power higher than G4's.
Your Kalifa analogy is terrible. Saying someone is capable of inflicting damage on someone else because a weaker person can is not the same as saying someone using a technique because a weaker opponent can. You have to learn a technique.

Zoro has not displayed the necessary Haki skills that suggest he can hurt Kaido no more than Sanji. As soon as Zoro received Enma, the Kaido slaying hype went into overdrive. Zoro received a powerup just like Sanji with the raidsuit. As for using Alabasta as an arguement, that was an asspull. Out of nowhere Zoro is able to cut steel. Ok??? So where was this Alabasta technique against Oars on Thriller Bark. Where was this skillset Zoro learned as a child when Doflamingo created the Birdcage.

I'm not here to downplay Zoro skills, but he has not done anything earth shattering to suggest he will inflict great harm against Kaido. Is it possible..... yes. My thing is, if Zoro can, so can Sanji.

Your Kalifa analogy is terrible. Saying someone is capable of inflicting damage on someone else because a weaker person can is not the same as saying someone using a technique because a weaker opponent can. You have to learn a technique.

Zoro has not displayed the necessary Haki skills that suggest he can hurt Kaido no more than Sanji. As soon as Zoro received Enma, the Kaido slaying hype went into overdrive. Zoro received a powerup just like Sanji with the raidsuit. As for using Alabasta as an arguement, that was an asspull. Out of nowhere Zoro is able to cut steel. Ok??? So where was this Alabasta technique against Oars on Thriller Bark. Where was this skillset Zoro learned as a child when Doflamingo created the Birdcage.

I'm not here to downplay Zoro skills, but he has not done anything earth shattering to suggest he will inflict great harm against Kaido. Is it possible..... yes. My thing is, if Zoro can, so can Sanji.
yet Sanji and his powerup could not even damage P1....
I wont say Zoro had advanced armament haki since allabasta because that would be BS, he just awakened haki there, but the point is he showed he already had the theorical knowledge about it since allabasta, and a huge part of his training with mihawk was focused on armament haki. Soo its unrealistic to assume he dosent have advanced armament haki when Luffy can easily master it in a week.

Lets be real here, half of Sanji's training was running away from okama, and the other half was learning new recipees from said Okama. Dude is not on the same tier as Zoro. He might help more in this arc if he bake another cake for big mom soo she steps away from the fight for a a couple of minutes to eat it, instead of wasting his health trying to get his nose into the big boys fight that will happen in the roof.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Isnt Ryou....Haki ?

"AllI that I can teach you of Ryou or what you call haki"

"But when you go one level beyond that"

Luffy was learning advanced Armament haki.....not Ryou. Ryou is haki
Straight from Hyogoro himself, Ryuo is Haki. Luffy is just learning a different way of using it.

Ryou is flowing haki. Something sanji doesnt have.