And there it is.

Zoro and Sanji aren't the same. They aren't equal in strength, equal in skills, or equal in character. Just because Zoro has narrative build up to at the very least duplicate Oden's feat doesn't mean Sanji will be able to do the same thing.
Specially when Sanji doesn't even care about fighting or raising his power level. I bet he ain't even training to become stronger, at best not as remotely as Zoro does. The latter trains like a pack animal for the set goal of surpassing a man who stands above a yonko, powerwise. Sanji craves to find the All Blue which is a location, and assuming he even trains a bit, he does so for the sake of protecting women yes, yet training was never his primal interest in the series, despite all.

And even though the likes of Whitebeard didn't have strenght related goals, Sanji is no special case like he was, and that's because he lacks his devil fruit hax and relevance in the story.

Isnt Ryou....Haki ?

"AllI that I can teach you of Ryou or what you call haki"

"But when you go one level beyond that"

Luffy was learning advanced Armament haki.....not Ryou. Ryou is haki

"haki is that wich covers the outside" He said it himself.... Ryuo is when you go one level beyond that and penetrate the enemy's interior.

The pannel itself is explaining it, how can you post it but fail to read the damn thing?

It's funny to see people talking about ryo as if its a new type of power :chopoff:
Oda has to make a better job to explain this

It's just haki, armament to be exact
And what Luffy Learned with Hyo was an advanced form of this haki who they call Ryo
Zoro hasn't shown it yet but he definitly will since CoA is his speciality, it will bloom during his upcoming fight

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ignoring the insecure Zoro fanboys throwing up on this topic ... Nobody will fight Kaido, apart from Luffy, Law and Kid
Bet that i dare you.
Post automatically merged:

It's funny to see people talking about ryo as if its a new type of power :chopoff:
Oda has to make a better job to explain this

It's just haki, armament to be exact
And what Luffy Learned with Hyo was an advanced form of this haki who they call Ryo
Zoro hasn't shown it yet but he definitly will since CoA is his speciality, it will bloom during his upcoming fight
Zoro already has ryou.

Stop it. Ryou is just the Wano terminology for Armament Haki. And guess what Sanji also has it too. If Zoro haki is so advance, how come he did not cut Doflamingo's birdcage.
Do you or do you not remember Hyogoro explaining how Ryou is used by swordsmen and how it matches the breath of all things.

Say yes and I'll bring you the panels to remind you

And why couldn't Oden cut the barriers from the Barrier fruit. I mean he can cut kaido but not simple barriers? You think Oden can cut th bird cage when he couldn't cut the Barriers