Future Events Will Sanji have highest bounty at EOS?

Will Sanji have highest bounty at EOS?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i mean is there any other candidates? kid will be a yonko law is either going to die or retire katakuri wouldn’t be any stronger than he currently is doubt his bounty is going up even if it does not by much the other supernovas aren’t going to make it mihawk and he would be defeated by zoro and i don’t think his bounty will be higher than eos sanji and zoro

there isn’t anyone else other than zoro and sanji

The Sanji/Kuma ting pre-ts was a massive moment for the earlier in the series so I'm looking forward to what Oda has in store for him with regards to that but it is incredibly unlikely that Sanji will be having the highest bounty EoS. That said however, it does make it interesting to think about what exactly Sanji will be become that will have the marines view him as the most dangerous existence in the PKs crew.

His encounter with Vegapunk maybe, with the later realizing something about his gene modifications? Or maybe something related to Germa's history or Germa in particular I mean they were de-facto enemies of the marines in the "Sora Warrior of the Sea comic strip" after all or maybe even something with regards to the Sanji's dream of all blue and the red line. Either way, it's very interesting to think about regardless ^^

S

SinOfGreed

The Sanji/Kuma ting pre-ts was a massive moment for the earlier in the series so I'm looking forward to what Oda has in store for him with regards to that but it is incredibly unlikely that Sanji will be having the highest bounty EoS. That said however, it does make it interesting to think about what exactly Sanji will be become that will have the marines view him as the most dangerous existence in the PKs crew.

His encounter with Vegapunk maybe, with the later realizing something about his gene modifications? Or maybe something related to Germa's history or Germa in particular I mean they were de-facto enemies of the marines in the "Sora Warrior of the Sea comic strip" after all or maybe even something with regards to the Sanji's dream of all blue and the red line. Either way, it's very interesting to think about regardless ^^
He was just chatting shit so Kuma would kill him instead of Zoro. There was no substance behind his words

He was just chatting shit so Kuma would kill him instead of Zoro. There was no substance behind his words
Well if you choose to believe that, then fair enough but I don't think Oda would have had Sanji say something as grand as that just to chat shit. Yes, it is blatantly obvious that Sanji didn't say what he did to Kuma with some kinda master plan in mind, at the time, it was just a bluff he made with resolution to die for both Luffy and Zoro. However, what is very interesting is that Oda had Sanji say something as grand as that in a such a pivotal moment in the series as well, so yes I do think Oda has something big planned for Sanji with regards to the Marines.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
i mean is there any other candidates? kid will be a yonko law is either going to die or retire katakuri wouldn’t be any stronger than he currently is doubt his bounty is going up even if it does not by much the other supernovas aren’t going to make it mihawk and he would be defeated by zoro and i don’t think his bounty will be higher than eos sanji and zoro

Sanji’s lucky if he gets 2b by EoS. Since we don’t know Oden/Ray/Mihawk’s bounty we can’t say for sure if Zoro will even match Shanks’ bounty.

Luffy, Zoro, Roger, Whitebeard, Dragon, Sabo, Blackbeard, Shanks, Big Mom, Kaido, Rocks, Kid and Law will for definite have a higher bounty than Sanji. He's not going to be in the top ten. Being very generous, he might surpass the other subordinates with high bounties (Ray, Oden, Beckman, Shiryu etc) for being a main character, and Mihawk because Mihawk's a lone wolf.

If the theory of inherited purpose is right. Then Uranus will be used to destroy marejoa/fishman island to join the 4 seas at a point called ''all blue''.
Knowing that Sanji must be the biggest pivot to join the 4 seas (this is his dream), then Sanji can be some kind of conductor of this weapon and he can use it against the WG.
Sanji's mother is mysterious, the link between the germ and vegapunk as well. The meaning of ''Sora'' in Japanese is ''heaven'', and she is the wife of ''garuda''. There are a number of arguments that can connect Sanji with Uranus.
In Stephen's translation, Sanji says something like "I'm going to be the biggest foot in the WG's ass", of course it was a bluff, but part of me trusts that this is a fareshadowing that will have some connection in the future.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Again. LMFAO!!!! Sanji is guaranteed below
  1. Luffy
  2. BlackBeard
  3. Zoro
  4. Kidd
  5. Dragon
  6. Linlin
  7. Kaidou
  8. Shanks
  9. Roger
  10. WhiteBeard
  11. Sabo
  12. Mihawk
  13. Beckman
  14. Xebec
  15. Law
That’s 15 people above him lmao. Sanji gonna be fine, but he ain’t jumping these dudes lol