Future Events Will Shiryu sneak attack Ben?

How will Shiryu vs Ben occur?

• Total voters
Sounds like a CoO issue to me
I mean, not necessarily. Luffy's CoO was catching up to Katakuri's future sight, allowing him to dodge his attacks, yet neither Luffy nor Katakuri noticed Flampe's silent needle as she was an outside factor that had nothing to do with the battle. Similarly, Ben might focus his entire attention on a certain event, while Shiryu will quickly sneak in from behind and stab him. Or trying to do so against Shanks who is focused on Blackbeard and have Ben protect him like Garp did with Coby.

I mean, not necessarily. Luffy's CoO was catching up to Katakuri's future sight, allowing him to dodge his attacks, yet neither Luffy nor Katakuri noticed Flampe's silent needle as she was an outside factor that had nothing to do with the battle. Similarly, Ben might focus his entire attention on a certain event, while Shiryu will quickly sneak in from behind and stab him. Or trying to do so against Shanks who is focused on Blackbeard and have Ben protect him like Garp did with Coby.
Katakuri isn’t the end all for CoO. If Ben gets sneak attacked it’s his fault as his CoO wasn’t good enough. Garp was able to stop shiryu while focusing on others so it’s not impossible.

Katakuri isn’t the end all for CoO. If Ben gets sneak attacked it’s his fault as his CoO wasn’t good enough. Garp was able to stop shiryu while focusing on others so it’s not impossible.
Future sight literally lets you see a scenario happening seconds in advance. Rayleigh pointed out it's a peak variant of CoO some among the most powerful possess. Let's not downplay that.