Will you take the vaccine for covid?

Truth is that you DON'T KNOW HISTORY, and you are fool pleb.
If you scroll history pages of humanity than you will see how often science and medicine was wrong.
For example 20 years ago people use arsenic to cure tooth, but then it was restricted, case people find out that it lead to cancer. This is just small example, while there are hundred stories like that. You are ignorant, case you saying that COVID vaccine will save you from getting infected by virus, but truth is that HYPE ONLY, made vaccine workable. After you lab rats will be vaccinated true test will began. More to that real consequences will show em self too.
Look what happened with Astro Zeneka vaccine! It was restricted by some goverments.
But again, thanks to you plebs I will learn is that good thing to give a shot and get vaccinated or not...but only in few years pleb. So yeah go on do it to yourself.

Now before you try to argue, I will tell you than UNO made resolution, that you can't judge people for taking vaccine or not. Anything else goes against that.
Post automatically merged:

Soooo? Do you know that in most all hospitals vaccine is must have thing right now? So you will take a shot or lose your job. Obvious I know doctors who even payed for false vaccine haha, but others took it, and saying that it's good, case they have to believe that they didn't make wrong choise.
Is this guy ok?

No but i see people in here getting personal with insults cus people dont want take it if you hate it how bout you get off social media find every one of us and make us take it let see if you bout that instead of bitching :lusalty:

No but i see people in here getting personal with insults cus people dont want take it if you hate it how bout you get off social media find every one of us and make us take it let see if you bout that instead of bitching :lusalty:
I can throw the same logic back at you. If you can't handle being criticised then why do you even go into this thread in the first place? It's an open forum, by commenting here you automatically agree to everyone reading and replying to your comment.
And also, openly spreading medical misinformation is a terrible thing to do. The people I criticised here did not just say "I won't take it", the people I criticised actually spread misinformation on how vaccines work and act like they are the top expert on this, more so than the entire medical consensus in the world.

I can throw the same logic back at you. If you can't handle being criticised then why do you even go into this thread in the first place? It's an open forum, by commenting here you automatically agree to everyone reading and replying to your comment.
And also, openly spreading medical misinformation is a terrible thing to do. The people I criticised here did not just say "I won't take it", the people I criticised actually spread misinformation on how vaccines work and act like they are the top expert on this, more so than the entire medical consensus in the world.
Can't handle criticism? So you basically confirm you came in him to criticized not debate or give a fair opinion lol and you think the source you found 100 proof and they source not??? Plus you literally sayed "if we don't take it we part of the problem" man get the fuck with that BS pull up and make a change then

Meanwhile anti vaccine people are anti science and believe they know more than the entire medical field combined. How can you not feel like a clown?
"the entire medical field combined"

this is fake news.
Just as it has been said over and over.
there is no consensus on this by the "medical field"
Science is not about consense.
This should make everyone skeptical.
Science is a process that is constantly challenged.
1 month ago " the entire medical field combined" said this virus came from a bat.
It is now know and accepted that it escaped a lab in Wuhan.

Also they the " the entire medical field combined" said that masks don't work in the first few months,
They also said it was not transmissible from person to person at one point.
They never told us that the vaccines have these side effects.
People are dying from them.
People that did not need it and people that would 99.8% survive it if they ever got it.
https://www.abc4.com/news/local-new...with-blood-clots-after-covid-19-vaccine-shot/

Also none of what I said is "misinformation"
They are legitimate concerns people have.

Untested experimental drug
In the last couple of years it was standard scientific procedure (as well as common sense) to wait two to three years after phase 3 trials were finished on a vaccine so you could monitor the test subjects.
If the results were satisfactory, you would then begin to consider releasing it to the broader population.
With these vaccines, the decision has been made to release them while phase 3 trials are ongoing.
If they they were so concerned about our health they wouldn't have released untested products but would have waited to see if the vaccines are safe instead of allowing millions of people to be potentially harmed.

It doesnt stop the spread
Sure it helps.
"Vaxxed" people can still turn into asymptomatic spreaders.
They can still have the virus but only develop mild symptoms.
People with mild symptoms spread an illness easier, because they are not bed ridden.
This enables evolutionary pressure to develop "vaccine" immune viruses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/health/coronavirus-vaccine-walensky.html

It is safe I promise

The Vaccine industry is not liable for anything that may happen to the people that take it.
They are the ones saying its is safe, obviously.
The Vaccine industry is 10% of the entire Pharma industry,
They are worth as much as the Tobacco industry.
You'd get laughed out of town if you suggested that we take Tobacco Industry funded studies as fact.
Because of patent laws, the only people who study individual vaccines are the patent holders.

Took the first shot and will take the second shot in 4 weeks.

While I don't think it would hit me personally hard - getting the vaccine helps protecting the people I love and care for.
So there was no discussion wheter I take it or not (as long as my own medical condition denies the vaccine).