Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
you cant be serious right now i get not thinking zoro willreach yonko lvl even if your wronng but not surpassing rayliegh who the fuck will zoro surpass from the old gen then:crazwhat:
Why does he need to surpass anything? Even if we give him luffy's first mate position, he has to defeat someone like kizaru only eos. Luffy will be fighting Imu, Sabo or someone will be fighting Akainu, Zoro vs Kizaru sounds like a good final fight for zoro considering the rayleigh vs kizaru moment in sabody, etc etc.

Zoro being stronger than king, ben beckman, and katakuri is enough.

Like, rayleigh realistically wasn't anywhere near roger/garp/whitebeard/shiki leveled. Like who was rayleigh actually fighting back then? Oden once? Whoever shikis first mate was? Maybe someone like Zephyr pre Asthma, losing his arm, being so old, etc etc? (and that's a maybe)

Rocks, Shiki, Captain John, Silver Axe, Ochoku (or whatever that guys name is, he's not important enough to the plot to look it up), Whitebeard, and Garp were Roger rivals, not Rayleigh rivals. Rayleigh at best was maybe like 1 v 2ing young vista and whitey bay or whatever years ago, or however those battles went pre oden. (or maybe roger and whitebeard once they revealed full advanced haoshoku like what roger did to oden) are just so powerful that their crews victories or failures didn't factor in to the overall pirate battles even. Maybe prime Rayleigh battled prime Sengoku at some point, maybe (while garp fought roger), but even that is iffy. (heck sengoku could have fought rayleigh and scopper gaban, we don't know)

Zoro will surpass Kizaru.

There will be no equal to Zoro.
When it comes to combat he is the god of war, the ultimate combat machine.
Luffy is the only one who can be said to be his equal but it will be just a rumor, there wont be evidence since we know that he cant fight a swordsman.
You mean like how people in forums pretend Mihawk is Shanks' rival still?

I don't know if you know this, but luffy a few chapters back got something called busoshoku, let me know when you're caught up so we can discuss it further, I don't want to spoil you.

Which part of Zoro>everyone else do you have trouble understanding, Hoppy?
Everything that is fanfiction.
Post automatically merged:

EoS zoro is PK+ level stay salty sanji fanboys
There is literally 0% chance of that happening.

this is great two years ago when we said that zoro will be yonko level the zorohates (luffyfanboys, sanjifanboys..) said you're crazy (if you said zoro eos>yonko banned). Now we are talking if zoro will surpass Roger :finally:
Meanwhile Zoro has only stalemated a nerfed killer in the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Why does he need to surpass anything? Even if we give him luffy's first mate position, he has to defeat someone like kizaru only eos. Luffy will be fighting Imu, Sabo or someone will be fighting Akainu, Zoro vs Kizaru sounds like a good final fight for zoro considering the rayleigh vs kizaru moment in sabody, etc etc.

Zoro being stronger than king, ben beckman, and katakuri is enough.

Like, rayleigh realistically wasn't anywhere near roger/garp/whitebeard/shiki leveled. Like who was rayleigh actually fighting back then? Oden once? Whoever shikis first mate was? Maybe someone like Zephyr pre Asthma, losing his arm, being so old, etc etc? (and that's a maybe)

Rocks, Shiki, Captain John, Silver Axe, Ochoku (or whatever that guys name is, he's not important enough to the plot to look it up), Whitebeard, and Garp were Roger rivals, not Rayleigh rivals. Rayleigh at best was maybe like 1 v 2ing young vista and whitey bay or whatever years ago, or however those battles went pre oden. (or maybe roger and whitebeard once they revealed full advanced haoshoku like what roger did to oden) are just so powerful that their crews victories or failures didn't factor in to the overall pirate battles even. Maybe prime Rayleigh battled prime Sengoku at some point, maybe (while garp fought roger), but even that is iffy. (heck sengoku could have fought rayleigh and scopper gaban, we don't know)

Zoro will surpass Kizaru.
Every single zoro fan on this forum would be fine with Kizaru being Zoro's final opponent but that's because everybody on this forum rates Kizaru much higher than you do, almost at, if not at Yonko level, even yonko fanboys.

You're the only person I've ever met who think Kizaru is YC1 level. You actually think Marco would destroy Kizaru. Even hardcore yonko wanker @Red Admiral thinks Kizaru would mid-diff Marco.

You're the only person I've ever met who think Kizaru is YC1 level. You actually think Marco would destroy Kizaru. Even hardcore yonko wanker @Red Admiral thinks Kizaru would mid-diff Marco.
I love the fact that you mentioned me as an hardcore yonko wanker :kata:

I see myself as a "facter" but still thanks man :endthis:

this is great two years ago when we said that zoro will be yonko level the zorohates (luffyfanboys, sanjifanboys..) said you're crazy (if you said zoro eos>yonko banned). Now we are talking if zoro will surpass Roger :finally:
yes ... cause in last few years "shamelessness" became a superpower thank to media

Every single zoro fan on this forum would be fine with Kizaru being Zoro's final opponent but that's because everybody on this forum rates Kizaru much higher than you do, almost at, if not at Yonko level, even yonko fanboys.

Kizaru was as strong as Marco pre timeskip, who was the strongest yonkou first mate.

Anyone who thinks kizaru is yonkou admiral wasn't paying attention to marineford when a super cancered heart attacking induced friendly fire stabbed, ganked by 8 vice admiral individualed whitebeard 2 hit akainu.

I properly have defended my notion. But people use cheap shots against marco while they ignore them while shilling for other characters, it's hypocrite excuses.

if he was why he is missing for arcs like impel down marineford wci? and no, where was it stated. luffy and his crew are that, not only zoro
Simple.

The deuteragonist of any story is to help the protagonist move the plot forward aka help achieve their goal, impel down, marine ford wci did not progress in Luffy's goal at all.

Impel Down/Marine Ford are arcs that is more character progression for Luffy and understanding his backstory

WCI was a side mission again had nothing to do with Luffy's goal of becoming PK.

So as I stated Zoro is the deuteragonist no ? ?

Nope, he's a side character.
He's not a main character ??

In the first Color Walk book, Oda describes Luffy, Zoro and Nami as "the triggers" of One Piece.

Simple.

The deuteragonist of any story is to help the protagonist move the plot forward aka help achieve their goal, impel down, marine ford wci did not progress in Luffy's goal at all.

Impel Down/Marine Ford are arcs that is more character progression for Luffy and understanding his backstory

WCI was a side mission again had nothing to do with Luffy's goal of becoming PK.

So as I stated Zoro is the deuteragonist no ? ?
no
all the strawhats are that not only zoro, zoro alone doesnt help luffy. usopp nami sanji every straw hats help luffy so luffy is the protagonist while the strawhats are the deuteragonist, not only zoro. zoro aint the only thing helping luffy

no
all the strawhats are that not only zoro, zoro alone doesnt help luffy. usopp nami sanji every straw hats help luffy so luffy is the protagonist while the strawhats are the deuteragonist, not only zoro. zoro aint the only thing helping luffy
No mention in my post that Zoro is the only person who assist Luffy.

What I am saying is that when the going gets tough and the story needs progression Zoro pushes Luffy more than any other character in the series -- if you think otherwise provide examples and I guarantee I can beat with more Zoro moments.

pedxi welcome back :endthis:
lol I thought it was him, wasn't 100% sure.