Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
Simple.

The deuteragonist of any story is to help the protagonist move the plot forward aka help achieve their goal, impel down, marine ford wci did not progress in Luffy's goal at all.

Impel Down/Marine Ford are arcs that is more character progression for Luffy and understanding his backstory

WCI was a side mission again had nothing to do with Luffy's goal of becoming PK.

So as I stated Zoro is the deuteragonist no ? ?
Post automatically merged:

He's not a main character ??

In the first Color Walk book, Oda describes Luffy, Zoro and Nami as "the triggers" of One Piece.
Yes, yes they did. He freed Buggy, Crocodile, Ivankov, etc, he honestly gained Marco and others as allies, he through that saga of arcs, both impressed Rayleigh enough to be trained by him, but also realized a critical flaw in himself that he needed to overcome with the training, etc.

Sabondy to Marineford are some of the most transformative moments of Luffy's path.

Whole Cake Island is 1/4th or whatever of his goal of becoming pirate king, he also gained quite a few allies including Capone, Jinbei, etc etc.

Whole Cake Island was literally a core main quest.

Zoro an elite underling.

Yes, yes they did. He freed Buggy, Crocodile, Ivankov, etc, he honestly gained Marco and others as allies, he through that saga of arcs, both impressed Rayleigh enough to be trained by him, but also realized a critical flaw in himself that he needed to overcome with the training, etc.

Sabondy to Marineford are some of the most transformative moments of Luffy's path.

Whole Cake Island is 1/4th or whatever of his goal of becoming pirate king, he also gained quite a few allies including Capone, Jinbei, etc etc.

Whole Cake Island was literally a core main quest.

Zoro an elite underling.
* Gaining WB commanders as allies is a given since he is "Aces Brother"
* Rayleigh was impressed by Luffy even before since Shanks spoke about him to his ex-vice captain
* Luffy didn't even recognize the flaw until Rayleigh brought it to his attention
** As I stated these arcs are all character progression arcs **

WCI
* Jinbei was joining regardless he mentioned this on Fishman island.
* Capone is a wildcard since he is also a supernova and doesn't see himself under Luffy states that when reading the news paper

WCI was an arc to progress Sanji's character hence Oda stating "its the year of Sanji" and also tying Big Mom to Wano, besides the Red Poneglph rubbing nothing in WCI progressed Luffy to PK.

lets make this simple for you an I, give me a character who has shown to step up when Zoro is present and given him order besides Luffy.

* Gaining WB commanders as allies is a given since he is "Aces Brother"
* Rayleigh was impressed by Luffy even before since Shanks spoke about him to his ex-vice captain
* Luffy didn't even recognize the flaw until Rayleigh brought it to his attention
** As I stated these arcs are all character progression arcs **

WCI
* Jinbei was joining regardless he mentioned this on Fishman island.
* Capone is a wildcard since he is also a supernova and doesn't see himself under Luffy states that when reading the news paper

WCI was an arc to progress Sanji's character hence Oda stating "its the year of Sanji" and also tying Big Mom to Wano, besides the Red Poneglph rubbing nothing in WCI progressed Luffy to PK.

lets make this simple for you an I, give me a character who has shown to step up when Zoro is present and given him order besides Luffy.
1) Nope
2) Not enough to train him for 2 and a half years, enough to go "hey, I'll keep an eye on him", sure, but not to make him his full on disciple
3) As opposed to what? Power scale level up arcs?
4) Jinbei could be dead rn tbh
5) So are Crocodile and the others, they'll still be essential parts of luffy's journey so far and in the final war.
6) That has nothing to do with the fact that Luffy progressed vastly as well, and achieved 1/4th of his dream in that arc.

The other strawhats "step up" when zoro is present, and he does in their presence too, that really has nothing to do with anything, that's literally big dick anime boi central right there. Kid and other supernovas also push Luffy, heck Yamato has already done this very thing with Luffy and he's a new character.

Who else would give Zoro orders? He's a strawhat. But if we're being literal, Kinemon was in charge of the wano team that Zoro was a member of. Zoro also was licking MIhawk's feet.

Shitpost? I am not surprised you dont grasp anything if you cant grasp that Zoro is top tier since TS...
Can't remember a single time you've said anything interesting outside of objectively wrong power scale.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will surpass Ray, Oden and Ryuma.

Luffy will surpass Roger and Xebex.

Sanji will surpass Ivnakov, gaban and Judge.
Sanji has already surpassed Ivankov, it was required to get the last recipe.