Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
"I dont care about powerscaling..."
All you do is talk about powerscaling.
There, Hoppy the lier.
How can I correct your spelling mistake, and in the response to it (I wrote literally one line), you misspelled it again.

See, you are incapable of learning.

Also maybe I only talk about power scale around you because you harass me with power scale stuff as the instigator. Sorry that your insult failed because it's a trash tier gotcha, that was easily proven wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How can I correct your spelling mistake, and in the response to it (I wrote literally one line), you misspelled it again.

See, you are incapable of learning.

Also maybe I only talk about power scale around you because you harass me with power scale stuff as the instigator. Sorry that your insult failed because it's a trash tier gotcha, that was easily proven wrong.
Cant prove me wrong when you talk about power scaling all the time.

It's definitely what you talk about most of all
Because this forum is 40% zoro fanboys, 40% sanji fanboys, 40% admiral fanboys.

It's all you people bring up, I literally make threads about vergo being the new template for the pacifista, and people start power scaling and talking about zoro in the thread. Wish you guys would stop your obsession with zoro/mihawk, admit when you're wrong, so we can stop talking about the same things we were talking about in 2013.

Because this forum is 40% zoro fanboys, 40% sanji fanboys, 40% admiral fanboys.

It's all you people bring up, I literally make threads about vergo being the new template for the pacifista, and people start power scaling and talking about zoro in the thread. Wish you guys would stop your obsession with zoro/mihawk, admit when you're wrong, so we can stop talking about the same things we were talking about in 2013.
Nonsense at least 60% is Yonko fanboys like you

This isn’t 2009 anymore when people considered Old WB > Mihawk

Admit we’re wrong ? I didn’t know Oda gave a detailed rating of power levels that outright states Mihawk and Zoro are weak. Please show this document to me.

Nonsense at least 60% is Yonko fanboys like you

This isn’t 2009 anymore when people considered Old WB > Mihawk

Admit we’re wrong ? I didn’t know Oda gave a detailed rating of power levels that outright states Mihawk and Zoro are weak. Please show this document to me.
You say fanboys, but really what you mean are, people who are able to properly power scale.

Yonkou are stronger than admirals, they're just stepping stones for Luffy, but like damn, am I a garp fanboy for saying garp could bet Franky or something? Am I a roger fanboy for saying roger is stronger than tashigi? At some point, it's not fanboyism, it's just basic human comprehension.

I don't give a shit about kaidou, big mom, shanks, or blackbeard. The only characters I really give a shit about are buggy, jack, capone, and like crocodile.

Stop equating people who think admirals are yonkou level or stronger, to people who reasonably notice that yonkou are stronger.

You're literally a flat earther trying to pretend their opinion is valid or equal with people who aren't flat earthers, opinions aren't equal, and opinions don't overtake facts.

You're literally a flat earther trying to pretend their opinion is valid or equal with people who aren't flat earthers, opinions aren't equal, and opinions don't overtake facts.
I’m not even saying Admirals are stronger than Yonkos. In fact I think the average Yonko is stronger than the average admiral.
I’m against someone like you who thinks A Yonko would effortlessly one-shot an admiral. Now that is being a flat-earther.

I’m not even saying Admirals are stronger than Yonkos. In fact I think the average Yonko is stronger than the average admiral.
I’m against someone like you who thinks A Yonko would effortlessly one-shot an admiral. Now that is being a flat-earther.
2-5 hits are needed I'd say.

Whitebeard dropped akainu with 2 hits, and if he didn't have super cancer, didn't get backstabbed by his strongest allied captain, didn't have a heart attack, akainu didn't get a free lava pumping into his chest when he couldn't react, 8 vice admirals didn't gank him, etc, he'd have done so without being hit himself. Every single yonkou currently is stronger than the whitebeard who was going into marineford more or less, his super cancer had progressed tremendously.

His striking power would probably stay the same, so the other yonkou would need 2-5 hits (though you could argue that his haki was wack asf, and he never pulled out the advanced haoshoku shit he did against roger), but ultimately the yonkou would win low or mid diff without really suffering any damage to themselves. (maybe blackbeard excluded)

Current Blackbeard's quakes would probably do more damage than whitebeard's quakes tbh.

You could argue that whitebeard > the others by merit of doflamingo's claim that whitebeard was the uncrowned king, but whitebeard was running on fumes going into marineford, any of the other yonkou would have crushed a post heart attack whitebeard with minimal effort.

But we literally saw akainu drop after 2 hits, and marineford akainu >>>>>>>>>> ishoo

2-5 hits are needed I'd say.

Whitebeard dropped akainu with 2 hits, and if he didn't have super cancer, didn't get backstabbed by his strongest allied captain, didn't have a heart attack, akainu didn't get a free lava pumping into his chest when he couldn't react, 8 vice admirals didn't gank him, etc, he'd have done so without being hit himself. Every single yonkou currently is stronger than the whitebeard who was going into marineford more or less, his super cancer had progressed tremendously.

His striking power would probably stay the same, so the other yonkou would need 2-5 hits (though you could argue that his haki was wack asf, and he never pulled out the advanced haoshoku shit he did against roger), but ultimately the yonkou would win low or mid diff without really suffering any damage to themselves. (maybe blackbeard excluded)

Current Blackbeard's quakes would probably do more damage than whitebeard's quakes tbh.

You could argue that whitebeard > the others by merit of doflamingo's claim that whitebeard was the uncrowned king, but whitebeard was running on fumes going into marineford, any of the other yonkou would have crushed a post heart attack whitebeard with minimal effort.

But we literally saw akainu drop after 2 hits, and marineford akainu >>>>>>>>>> ishoo
A low diff fight that led to him losing half of his head...

Lol at the gap between Akainu and Isho being that big.

A low diff fight that led to him losing half of his head...

Lol at the gap between Akainu and Isho being that big.
Prime Whitebeard >>>>>>> Old Whitebeard >>>>>>>> Super Cancer Old Whitebeard >> Squard Stabbed Super Cancer Old Whitebeard >>>>> Post Heart Attack Squard Stabbed Super Cancer Old Whitebeard >> Lava fisted in the chest mid heart attack Post heart attack squard stabbed super cancer old whitebeard >> Ganked by 8 viceadmirals + stuff off screen lava fisted in the chest mid heart attack post heart attack squard stabbed super cancer old whitebeard > akainu

Whitebeard was so nerfed by his health issues that both Crocodile and Marco remarked at how shit he was relative to his normal self, and that was before the squard stabbing, heart attacking having, akainu stabbed through the chest mid heart attack when he couldn't resist having, ganked by 8 vice admirals having, etc whitebeard.

A fresh old whitebeard is the one who rivals kaidou, big mom, and shanks, albeit stronger than the others.

The dried up corpse that akainu fought wasn't that.

It's literally the entire reason why jozu and marco had to clean up his mess all the time when he was facing admirals, even before the squard and heart attack stuff.