Character Discussion Willer respect thread

In what way? It's like saying Shanks>Sanji and getting comments like "you are sucking on the Shanks fandom" like fr, I am just stating the obvious stuff.
you're stating the obvious BS and don't try to simplify what you said..

i don't mind your takes but the way you contrive it look nothing like the obvious but more like bias driven passive adhominem..

but anyway it is what it looked like.. nothing i should be concerned about in particular.

Don't forget that
hawkins = mage
killer = assassin
assassin is an horrible match up for the mage
who also played it poorly not "predicting" Killer will go for you left arm when you know Kidd has no left arm is dumb af

Last edited:
I still think he’s stronger than Sanji tbh.

Bounties at the end of the arc will be pretty informative I feel.
Future bounties might not favor Killer much seeing how even Franky and Robin have defeated opponents who hold both significantly higher bounties as well as rank in Kaido's crew than Killer's opponent, and Killer is only sitting on a 200 mil bounty at the moment.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Future bounties might not favor Killer much seeing how even Franky and Robin have defeated opponents who hold both significantly higher bounty as well as rank in Kaido's crew than Killer's opponent, and Killer is only sitting on a 200 mil bounty at the moment.
Killer fought both yonko

Future bounties might not favor Killer much seeing how even Franky and Robin have defeated opponents who hold both significantly higher bounties as well as rank in Kaido's crew than Killer's opponent, and Killer is only sitting on a 200 mil bounty at the moment.
That’s why I think it’ll be interesting. If Oda gives Killer a bounty higher than Sanji’s, it’s a pretty clear sign of how he rates fighting on the roof and beating Hawkins compared to beating Queen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That’s why I think it’ll be interesting. If Oda gives Killer a bounty higher than Sanji’s, it’s a pretty clear sign of how he rates fighting on the roof and beating Hawkins compared to beating Queen.
I dont think he takes those things into consideration and just gives characters bounties based on puns

I dont think he takes those thing into consideration and just gives characters bounties based on puns
The puns usually aren’t part of the sort of main bounty, if that makes sense.

Like, if we’re talking about Kaido and Big Mom the main thing is that hey have 4.6 and 4.3 billion. The 4.6 and 4.3 aren’t part of any puns. It’s only when we see the full bounty that there’s a pun, with the lower numbers.

``Don’t forget that Hawkins was at full strength``-What full strenght? His strongest move was headbutting a pillar, nice fanfic you got there. Would be funny to see that full ``power`` and not only talk about it.
Hawkin is not even headliner level, there were random giffters who looked more impressive than him, like this giffter who did a draw with zolo.
^ topic about killer, yet can't stop talking about zoro
Zoro just lives rent free in many people's head :gokulaugh:

Willer just built different. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

That dude is just so insecure he has to talk about someone much stronger than his fav. :vistalaugh:
Bruh 90% of your posts are about Sanji, shut up lmao. Come here with better troll. Sanji living rent free in all your posts, in fact all day everyday, all you care is Sanji:lulz::lulz:You wake up, first thing you write is Sanji:arnoling:Talking about insecurity lmfao, all you breath is Sanji:stealthblack:

^ topic about killer, yet can't stop talking about zoro
Zoro just lives rent free in many people's head :gokulaugh:
Hello there Sanji nr 1 fan, go make more threads about Sanji or that dude worona corona will take your place:mihanha:

Still Sanji > Killer. Hawkins is just a smart fighter, not a strong one. In the end, he lost to his own fate more than whatever Killer did. People who put Killer in YC1 range are just stupid.

Bruh 90% of your posts are about Sanji, shut up lmao. Come here with better troll. Sanji living rent free in all your posts, in fact all day everyday, all you care is Sanji:lulz::lulz:You wake up, first thing you write is Sanji:arnoling:Talking about insecurity lmfao, all you breath is Sanji:stealthblack:

Hello there Sanji nr 1 fan, go make more threads about Sanji or that dude worona corona will take your place:mihanha:
I was reacting to threads that were either sanji themed or responses about sanji. Much different than you who come up with woro out of nowhere in different themed threads. Cope harder. :gokulaugh: