Fanclub Wings of the Pirate King Fan Club

But I still don't understand why Robin said wingS. If you explain to me why that happened then I'll take my L too.
The official translator, Stephen Paul, already told us the reason in a podcast. He said he didn't put 'One of the wings' because it's too long and it was focused more on Sanji but both work. I already said this in one of the posts where we were discussing but you ignored it. We literally got confirmation in the editor's note too this chapter.

The official translator, Stephen Paul, already told us the reason in a podcast. He said he didn't put 'One of the wings' because it's too long and it was focused more on Sanji but both work. I already said this in one of the posts where we were discussing but you ignored it. We literally got confirmation in the editor's note too this chapter.
Meh, anyways. Between that and the note in the last chapter I think that I should also take my L.

Ladies, ladies and gentlemen welcome to the official Fan Club of the Wings of The Pirate King
The only 2 individuals in the story worthy of such title!!!

Grandmaster Zoro
and
Devil's Chef Sanji

This is the place where parts of both fandoms can come together and enjoy one of the best duos in the manga world. So laugh, rejoice, talk, share content and praise Tendies of the Pirate King!

Tendie Lovers.

1. Solis
2. Thururuzao
3. BleakAsh
4. U c 4 up da idly
5. Yasheen
6. ConquistadoR
7. Remi
8. h_zorothegoat
9. Kumae
10. Luffy is the MC
11. Eexpert