Controversial "With Hard Work and Dedication, you can be Rich", is it really?

Naja sagen wir es mal so mit einem reichen Daddy oder einer Mami im Rücken geht vieles leichter. Das ist in elitären Kreisen Gang und Gäbe. Die ganzen Promi Gören verdanken ihr Luxusleben sich ja nicht selbst. So viel zur Chancengleichheit.
Post automatically merged:

Es ist größtenteils wahr. Aber das sagen sie dir nicht hard work and dedication are like the bare minimum qualities you'd need to get richer. There are, like, a few billion people who're willing to put in, and will put in as much hard work and dedication to achieve the same things that you're aiming to achieve. Everyone's given the same amount of time every day regardless of our circumstances. So you need more than just hard work and dedication if you want to achieve more than others.

Eines ist sicher, mit harter Arbeit und Hingabe werden Sie fast immer mehr verdienen und ein besseres Leben führen als diejenigen, die sich in der gleichen Situation wie Sie befinden und nicht hart arbeiten. Nehmen Sie zum Beispiel Sundar Pichai, er war vor etwa 20 Jahren ein absoluter Niemand, und schauen Sie sich an, wo er jetzt ist. Er war nicht besonders arm, aber er war auch nicht der Sohn eines Millionärs. Das meiste, was er im Leben erreicht hat, kann auf harte Arbeit und Hingabe zurückgeführt werden.
[automatisch zusammenführen]1669950909[/automatisch zusammenführen]

Groß. Sie lehren es vielerorts nicht.
Ich halte dieses "hart Arbeiten" Gedöns und dieses " Vom Tellerwäscher zum Millionär Romatik" für ziemlich an der Wirklichkeit des Jahres 2022 vorbei.

Last edited:

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Depends on what "Rich" really means to you.

My Grandfather was a simple farmer, he worked hard, earned some money, finally was able to have his own farm.
My Dad was a farmer's son, studied extra hard, made it to medical school, finally was able to become a surgeon.
I'm a 2nd generation doctor, I have everything that money could buy, I still don't think that's the kinda "rich" I wanted for myself.

bottom line is, each one of us has his own idea of "rich", my grandfather a farm, my dad's a respected job, and I still trying to find out, what we all have in common is we all agree that the only way to reach that "rich" status we seek, is to work hard for it.