Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Litteraly only 2 revives happened this game , I limited revives to 1 per character and the ways to revive were limited.

Only 1 alignment change happened and it was Flower.

WUs getting blasted is fair.
Mine was also an alignment change. But you get my point - I'm not complaining about the game here as I knew what to expect, but it's not my wheelhouse. Never has been, really.

On a more positive note @Grammaton @Adam 🍎 @Worst and @Underworld Broker you guys played very well for town!

You made us waste some on ya as well, for which we’ll get pay back someday!! But anyway GG.

@MUUGEN you too bro. Subbed in and played well.

I don’t know who else I’m forgetting tbh. But yeah, I guess Town played well overall.

Oh yeah, Ratchet too. GG Dragon.

My other scummies @Blue and @Ultra were funny and fun to open scum with Lmao.
You forgot @Ratchet even though his night actions werent on point what with choosing to protect an indie over town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wasnt here to see how it all transpired but it looked like mafia overall had a pretty weak performance saw Lind say Juliet just outed his entire team for no reason which is just ouch.

not sure what red did but game felt pretty easy to deduce even for my late entry.
I don’t know what others thought about us, but I personally think my team did their best and played really well. We weren’t too suspected by day 3 when we were all outed by Juliet.

Game could have been better with our night kills, but failing them made some great jokes in the chat lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thought it was given how much fun you had in my Pokemon games.
I had fun here, too. I think maybe my point is getting mixed up here - while I prefer one thing, I can get enjoyment out of another. It's just in this case, I feel like with the nature of these games, I end up putting more in than I'd maybe like to, so I think in future I'll put a bit less in. I mean look I have over 1500 posts lol, I don't want to be hitting that much. Whether I'll actually restrain myself is another matter, my point is in no way against your games here. I've had more fun in those than other SRM games. Pokemon most of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.