Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I say we put more pressure on him to reveal more about his wincon.

If he has more Town targets than Scum targets, then it would be in our best interest to proceed with the action you proposed.
TAC does tend to play Town as an Indie with similar wincon. At least he did so as Silver in the Pokemon game.

And there I was an hitman indie that needed to dispose of him also.

But I have a soft spot for indies so I tried to removed him from my wincon instead of trying to kill him

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii this isn't a question, he says I'm Arthas

Why on earth would I take this seriously when we're on page 2
You decided to engage with TAC when you had other ways to shrug him off. But you took part in his little game and then when you got called out for it, you said you neither agree nor disagree.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mango said he is neither accepting or denying it and why would he do that. If he's town then what sense does it make? His reaction is definitely noteworthy there.

Second and third point, you have your way of seeing things while I have mine.

No, I don't lean on Mango yet but I've been observing his posts so far and it was mostly the game related stuff.
Mango said that he's neither denying or accepting the fact that he's Arthas?

I neither confirmed nor denied anything

you're free to interpret it however you want
Are you talking about this one? I just took it as Mango saying that he isn't confirming or denying claiming anything there I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mango.

I say we put more pressure on him to reveal more about his wincon.

If he has more Town targets than Scum targets, then it would be in our best interest to proceed with the action you proposed.
Trouble is he's not going to co operate unless hes under pressure, and wasting time pressuring him is a waste

I'd be fine if someone shot him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.