Kagura/Ratchet/Nick/Sallu/Gram/Pero - 1

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i think yotans good
ultra no
Ekko stinks and can’t get some
Tonally I like Ultra so far. He’s not on my radar
Well, frankly I think both are not good.

@Lindltaylor @RippedCal @Ratchet may I kindly ask you to look at the Blue ISO i posted or overall ISO. He has 0 contribution and is coasting so far
Adam, bro, you saw him in the weebs when we were scum and he was town. He literally played the same way.

I do remember him having a discussion with Gram about TAC’s wincon and what TAC meant. So he’s done something this day phase. Also, since you’re interested in TAC, I don’t think his contribution should be nothing from your perspective.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango
Nana - Pero
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko

GOM - Gram
Flower - Ekko

Total

Mango - 3
Ekko - 2
Kagura/Ratchet/Nick/Sallu/Gram/Pero - 1

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​
@MangoSenpai why r u leadint wtf lool

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
idc - he should be forced to contribute and not wait to switch to an indie like in weeb game.

If he is town he should help and not fluff
I’m not opposed to him contributing more tbh. Would love it a lot. I’m saying him fluffing isn’t automatically incriminating him as scum, though, since that’s kinda his meta as town too.

You can get him to contribute as well. Like I mentioned, he had a discussion about TAC with Gram.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I’m not opposed to him contributing more tbh. Would love it a lot. I’m saying him fluffing isn’t automatically incriminating him as scum, though, since that’s kinda his meta as town too.
I am pointing his fluffing to showcase the dude did nothing. Great he talked about TAC, we literally all did. But we also talked about other stuff and so far i don't see anything from him on that

You can get him to contribute as well. Like I mentioned, he had a discussion about TAC with Gram.
I did ask him - tagged him 2 hours ago - asked what he thinks of the game so far and players - he blatantly ignored me and continued to fluff

Status
Not open for further replies.