World War 3

And here we go

Post automatically merged:

Wow that was quick. Putin already took over the White house?
This how propaganda is working. This is typical Russia who will use chem weap on ukranian city, kill ukranians and then will say that ukranians blown up own city with own army themselves. This is what Russian propaganda is continue to say about events in Ukraine. Basically ukranian army shoot in emthelves, only an absolute idiot will believe in this.
White House basically warned Russia to stop fooling themselves, case if chem weapon will be used, every one will blame Russia, despite of hypocratic statements

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
And here we go

This how propaganda is working. This is typical Russia who will use chem weap on ukranian city, kill ukranians and then will say that ukranians blown up own city with own army themselves. This is what Russian propaganda is continue to say about events in Ukraine. Basically ukranian army shoot in emthelves, only an absolute idiot will believe in this.
White House basically warned Russia to stop fooling themselves, case if chem weapon will be used, every one will blame Russia, despite of hypocratic statements
Pearl Harbor deja vu

Here's the official teams list for WW3

I doubt China wants to get involved in this shit. Russia is like their drug addicted step brother that just robbed a liquor store at gun point, and they have to pretend like nothing bad is going on to save face.

And those reds don't make any sense. No one is supporting Russia apart from some two bit dictatorships like Syria and North Korea. They're either against or neutral.

Pearl Harbor deja vu
So USA military is not going to fight due Biden guy. I bet it because USA military end Afghanistan war and end up not winning the war.
We are not ww2 guys anymore.

No one care other countries bomb or loot usa base or USA properties in other countries due Democrats vs republican divide politics issue growing anti American since 2000s,

Thoughts ?

@sanjikun @Van @Konstantis @Blackbeard

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...many-soldiers-as-us-in-iraq-afghanistan-since

And here we go

I dont it wass Russia.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I doubt China wants to get involved in this shit. Russia is like their drug addicted step brother that just robbed a liquor store at gun point, and they have to pretend like nothing bad is going on to save face.

And those reds don't make any sense. No one is supporting Russia apart from some two bit dictatorships like Syria and North Korea. They're either against or neutral.
its more about ways of trading, exchange of currency and other shit like making dollar absolute and using gold instead... its long time ahead but it will happen, russia will save individual freedom of people

The question is for how long has it been happening.
Assured mutual destruction is the only thing that keeps it from shifting from financial and economical warfare to armed conflict.
Doubt China will join Russia.
Please tell me you are an US citizens so I can laugh even harder.
how many people died for america to have oil be traded in dollars.
Zolo gets it. Sayonora, Petrodollar.
:cheers:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The question is for how long has it been happening.
Assured mutual destruction is the only thing that keeps it from shifting from financial and economical warfare to armed conflict.

Please tell me you are an US citizens so I can laugh even harder.

Zolo gets it. Sayonora, Petrodollar.
:cheers:
gold and silver :steef:

Basically you can understand that everything that Russia say is lie and propaganda.
While I see something like this happening I understand that things that I believed are truly right:
You see woman who called STOP THE WAR, is one who was spreading those lies on Russian TV. But she felt guilty for this, so she decided to redeem herself, when she said that she was lying to people all this time, and basically warned that Russian TV is nothing more than Lying propaganda. Her name is Marina Ovsyannikova, and she dissapeared after this, maybe she is dead already. But she wanted to say truth, even with a cost of her own life, to people who was watching channel, she said litteraly this: Stop the War! Don't believe in propaganda! Everything that you hear here is lie! Russians are against the War!

Last edited:
Basically you can understand that everything that Russia say is lie and propaganda.
While I see something like this happening I understand that things that I believed are truly right:
You see woman who called STOP THE WAR, is one who was spreading those lies on Russian TV. But she felt guilty for this, so she decided to redeem herself, when she said that she was lying to people all this time, and basically warned that Russian TV is nothing more than Lying propaganda. Her name is Marina Ovsyannikova, and she dissapeared after this, maybe she is dead already. But she wanted to say truth, even with a cost of her own life, to people who was watching channel, she said litteraly this: Stop the War! Don't believe in propaganda! Everything that you hear here is lie! Russians are against the War!

She got just arrested she doesnt disappeared.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp-video/mmvo135459397916