Break Week Would you leave the forum / quit OP if Oda confirmed Shanks > Mihawk or vice versa?

I doubt it, maybe one clash

But not a fight to the end
Think about it, both men are technically at the center of Luffy and Zoro's dreams. More directly Zoro's, but returning the hat and surpassing Shanks is quite literally a major goal of Luffy's.

Now, MY question is of this gets spun on its head and meeting Shanks is not as "friendly" as we think? Hes already confirmed to be tied to the WG in Film Red. Now he's also going after OP.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Didnt we all just watch him singlehandedly scare off an Admiral miles away? Or stop Akainu and a war? Or talk to the Gorosei by himself with 0 repercussions?

Weird.
His CoC blast suprised Ryokugyu, however Ryokugyu only ever showed concern about the Red-Haired Pirates as a whole not Lanks.

He stopped a casual magma punch by himself, that's it.
He made the challenge with his entire crew.
Sengoku was the one who stopped the war.

The Gorosei agreed to talk to him, what repercussions?
One of the Gorosei had a chat with Sabo's useless adopt brother (Idk what his name) oh boo hoo.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
His CoC blast suprised Ryokugyu, however Ryokugyu only ever showed concern about the Red-Haired Pirates as a whole not Lanks.

He stopped a casual magma punch by himself, that's it.
He made the challenge with his entire crew.
Sengoku was the one who stopped the war.

The Gorosei agreed to talk to him, what repercussions?
One of the Gorosei had a chat with Sabo's useless adopt brother (Idk what his name) oh boo hoo.
He didnt show surprise, he begged Shanks to stop the haki before he even realized it was Shanks

In way or the other no. My personal theory involves both of them being the last fights, but in no way have I hedged on that bet like my life depended on it lmao.

I just personally think its the best/most emotional outcome. Shanks and Mihawk are some of the oldest characters in the series, tied to the two oldest strawhats in the series.