Character Discussion Would you like Zoro to lose Enma before Wano end?

Yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Undecided/Unsure

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
Not an agenda thing.

I feel like Enma overshadows Zoro's other swords and even Zoro himself. I feel like, from a narrative perspective, I would like Zoro to master Enma, be able to emit the same amount of haki with his other swords, and then Enma breaks.

TLDR; I want Enma to help Zoro become more powerful and then break.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Since he already got it, might as well keep it.
Giving it to him just to change your mind later would be actually worse.
Wish it had been Nidai since the beginning, but oh well.

I

Indigo

Zoro shouldn't let any swords break anymore and then be rewarded for that.

Mihawk already said Zoro should not let any blades break under his usage, he should be ashamed if any sword he uses after learning Haki gets nicked at all.

It's a matter of respect and honor for a Samurai to protect his blades and use them with the best of his abillities, without breaking it.

Enma might look like it's overshadowing Zoro and his other blades right now, but by the end of the Wano Arc, Zoro is the one who's going to be respected and receive the praise from the people of Wano and probably from Kaido and Big Mom themselves. Zoro will be able to emit the same type of haki from the other blades and they will all feel the same.

Besides that, Wado is at the same grade of Enma right now and will become one of the Supreme Grades when it turns into a Black Blade, probably after he does it with Enma. We all know there's a chance Zoro might trade Sandai Kitetsu for Nidai / Shodai Kitetsu by the end of the series, and that blade would also become a Supreme Grade if turned into a Black Blade.

So yeah, i think Zoro should keep Enma, and it will stop overshadowing Zoro and the other swords by the end of the arc.

Not only that, i want Zoro to keep Enma for an epilogue after the end, imagine Zoro becoming the WSS by the end of the series and then on the epilogue we see old Zoro in Wano relaxing and drinking, but also bored like Mihawk because there's no swordsman on his level to fight anymore. Then we see older Momonosuke aproach him with his Ame no Habakiri and challenge Zoro for his title of WSS and to get Enma back, his father's old sword, to me that would an awesome epilogue scene for Zoro, Momonosuke and Wano.

Zoro shouldn't let any swords break anymore and then be rewarded for that.

Mihawk already said Zoro should not let any blades break under his usage, he should be ashamed if any sword he uses after learning Haki gets nicked at all.

It's a matter of respect and honor for a Samurai to protect his blades and use them with the best of his abillities, without breaking it.

Enma might look like it's overshadowing Zoro and his other blades right now, but by the end of the Wano Arc, Zoro is the one who's going to be respected and receive the praise from the people of Wano and probably from Kaido and Big Mom themselves. Zoro will be able to emit the same type of haki from the other blades and they will all feel the same.

Besides that, Wado is at the same grade of Enma right now and will become one of the Supreme Grades when it turns into a Black Blade, probably after he does it with Enma. We all know there's a chance Zoro might trade Sandai Kitetsu for Nidai / Shodai Kitetsu by the end of the series, and that blade would also become a Supreme Grade if turned into a Black Blade.

So yeah, i think Zoro should keep Enma, and it will stop overshadowing Zoro and the other swords by the end of the arc.

Not only that, i want Zoro to keep Enma for an epilogue after the end, imagine Zoro becoming the WSS by the end of the series and then on the epilogue we see old Zoro in Wano relaxing and drinking, but also bored like Mihawk because there's no swordsman on his level to fight anymore. Then we see older Momonosuke aproach him with his Ame no Habakiri and challenge Zoro for his title of WSS and to get Enma back, his father's old sword, to me that would an awesome epilogue scene for Zoro, Momonosuke and Wano.
Zoro keeping Enma is also fitting with the inherited will theme, he can learn Oden's powers step by step and he trained with Mihawk. So direct teachings by Mihawk and indirect learning by Oden's showcasing his powers inside Enma. It should make for no.1 disciple material whos gonna be WSS soon

Not at first but now i do want him to return it and get the Nidai both are same rank and most importantly it can't be used to undermine Zoro. He would be just as strong and fearsome, Wano has this tradition of burying dead with their katana that does give us hope Enma either be returned to Hiyori or gets buried

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not an agenda thing.

I feel like Enma overshadows Zoro's other swords and even Zoro himself. I feel like, from a narrative perspective, I would like Zoro to master Enma, be able to emit the same amount of haki with his other swords, and then Enma breaks.

TLDR; I want Enma to help Zoro become more powerful and then break.
No. The only reason to want Zoro to lose Enma is because people in the fandom are attributing all of Zoro's accomplishments to Enma. It's idiotic to want the manga to contort itself to satisfy the screeching of the haters.

Zoro will forge Enma into a Kokuto and this would be the birth of another Saijo O Wazamono: