Character Discussion Would you mind if Zoro got CoC?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't know, maybe understand what Enma does before calling it a magic sword would help.

What we know-

- Same grade as Shusui. Both of the 21 great blades spectru.
- Arguably the less powerful sword since it isn't a black blade.

- only plus point is, that it acted like a training wheel for Zoro own haki/ryu.

Werid huh.

Yeah.

When the likes of Chinjoa and other first mates are rocking CoC, it makes it more likely for someone with Zoro's will to posses CoC as well.
"Arguably the less powerful sword"
That is weird. because if uses a more powerful sword with ease, a blade already forged into a black one, he shouldn't have had problems taming Enma.
Taming Enma shouldn't make him more powerful, because he was already used to a more powerful sword.
But no. Enma is actually more powerful because Oda likes to wank Oden. And Oden had "2 Enmas". Ame no Habakiri is probably the same shit as Enma.
Enma is a magical BS sword that, for Oden wank, is more powerful than Shuusui.
Enma is trash writing. Zoro used to earn his swords.
Wado? a present from his master, that believed in his dream to become the WSS.
Sandai? Dude threw the sword into the air and challenged its curse. He owned her.
Yubashiri? He got that from recognition of his skills as a swordsman, by conquering Sandai.
Shuusui? He beat a zombie Ryuuma for it, who acknowledged Zoro ability.
Enma? Got it because people wanted Shuusui back. People were like all the time saying "yo, you should refuse this sword. this sword is annoying AF to use". Would he truly swap Shuusui for a less powerful sword? When they are about to face a Yonko? I sure hope he isn't that stupid.
Enma is more powerful than Shuusui, doesn't matter is shuusui is cooler. It's really retarded for everbody involded in the raid, if they deliberately nerfed one of their main fighters, just to put a sword back to the grave. Like? Can't it wait until later?

It's just fodder removal Chinjao said most big names and thousands of "punks" in the NW had it
Well of course the big names will have it, and Luffy will have to “fight them for the title pirate king”. But it remains a fact that it’s a rare gift only possessed by candidates chosen by heaven etc.

It’s supposed to show a dominant role and will of a character, if you think “fodder removal” is all there is to it you’re very mistaken.

Well of course the big names will have it, and Luffy will have to “fight them for the title pirate king”. But it remains a fact that it’s a rare gift only possessed by candidates chosen by heaven etc.

It’s supposed to show a dominant role and will of a character, if you think “fodder removal” is all there is to it you’re very mistaken.
That's its uses in battle

That is weird. because if uses a more powerful sword with ease, a blade already forged into a black one, he shouldn't have had problems taming Enma.
Taming Enma shouldn't make him more powerful, because he was already used to a more powerful sword.
But no. Enma is actually more powerful because Oda likes to wank Oden. And Oden had "2 Enmas". Ame no Habakiri is probably the same shit as Enma.
Sandai? Dude threw the sword into the air and challenged its curse. He owned her.
Yubashiri? He got that from recognition of his skills as a swordsman, by conquering Sandai.
Enma? Got it because people wanted Shuusui back. People were like all the time saying "yo, you should refuse this sword. this sword is annoying AF to use". Would he truly swap Shuusui for a less powerful sword? When they are about to face a Yonko? I sure hope he isn't that stupid.
Enma is more powerful than Shuusui, doesn't matter is shuusui is cooler. It's really retarded for everbody involded in the raid, if they deliberately nerfed one of their main fighters, just to put a sword back to the grave. Like? Can't it wait until later?
No it isn't Shusui is black Enma allows him to train his haki that's it that why its stronger the only reason. people use Enma as an argument for ZCK or ZKK is because its was Odens and swords hold the will of thier master.
Just because you misread it isn't bad writing.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You really just quoted me to talk gibberish.

Firstly, I've quoted your message to disprove that Enma is a "magical sword". Since you don't want to refute it, I'm guessing you agree now?

Secondly yes black blades are superior. Of course they are, that's why there's only ever been 2 known forged blades that are black in exsistance. That's why Hitestsu talks about the possibility of Enma "turning Black" as an upgrage.

Enma in itself isn't the more "powerful" blade of the two. Zoro gets stronger by using it as a training wheel for his own haki.

Chinjao literally says theres CoCeverywhere inbthe new world

isnt this how DFs were too. In East blue they are mythical treasures that people dont believe exist, in the grandline it becomes more rare if you dont have a DF than if you have one
Well it depends how you read it, it was a snappy remark of an old man. And it’ll be true that Luffy will have to fight many CoC users (all Yonko, Doffy etc.). But far from it that it’s common since we only have like 15 confirmed users.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro isn't normal guy.

The will power he has separates him from almost everyone. Even in worst gen how many have you seen with such will power?

Infact, zoro The future World Strongest Swordsman not having CoC would make CoC look worthless when you have Don Chnijao having it. Katakuri had it too...

And, how many have you seen with CoC? Actually very few.

I am quite sure zoro already has it otherwise oda won't make Brook hype zoro anger as CoC just to tease.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok. let's assume Shuusui is stronger than Enma.
Than Zoro, and the rest of the people from Wano are stupid and I hope Kaido kills them all.

Trading a sword, for a inferior one, when you are about to face a yonko? Buddy, you simply don't deserve to win. But oh well. If people wanna think this is good writing, be my guest.
And Enma is a magical sword.
Sandai had to be tamed.
Shuusui had to be tamed.
Enma is the only one that sucks Haki from the user on its own.
That's a magical weapon.