Powers & Abilities Would Zoro be able to fight even without his swords?

Can zoro fight past main villains with only his haki fists and kicks?

• Total voters
Most of his stats remain the same, only his lethality and complexity of the combat style take a big dive.
He would become a lot less effective in putting people down and his fights would be like Luffy's - tons of hits.
And just like Luffy, he would probably have to avoid swordsmen.
He wouldn't have to avoid swordsman, Zoro's haki is at the very least top 3 in the series currently. He would still destroy most without his swords. He even has mutoryu which helps with that.

His sheer physical strength is enough to effectively destroy every past opponent up until Vergo and Pica. He gets annihilated by everyone from Doflamingo onwards

No-Sword-Style is cool but we don’t know what it looks like against competent haki users and martial artists

Zoro blitzed non roided hody underwater though, nothing about that would change without his swords and Zoro's haki should be good enough to body Hordy especially on land.
Zoro blitzed the white haired steroid hody ? I may be missing something here. Refresh my memory.
Otherwise Hody withstood a red hawk from Luffy who is stronger than Zoro and mainly a brawler type of fighter.
Yes Zoro isn't touching White haired Steroid hody with no swords.

Zoro blitzed the white haired steroid hody ? I may be missing something here. Refresh my memory.
Otherwise Hody withstood a red hawk from Luffy who is stronger than Zoro and mainly a brawler type of fighter.
Yes Zoro isn't touching White haired Steroid hody with no swords.
I said non roided. Roided hordy underwater might prove to be too much for Zoro but on land? Nah roided hordy doesn’t beat swordless Zoro on land. Withstanding red hawk underwater isn’t really too impressive tbh.

I said non roided. Roided hordy underwater might prove to be too much for Zoro but on land? Nah roided hordy doesn’t beat swordless Zoro on land. Withstanding red hawk underwater isn’t really too impressive tbh.
Being underwater doesn't help with durability or him standing red hawk. Being on land won't make him much more physically stronger than a swordless Zoro who we have no single feat of him covering his body in haki nor have we seen him ever fight with no sword ( except mr 5 ). As for you saying withstanding red hawk is not impressive‚ Zoro can not even clad his body in haki and he was never shown to fight with no swords to even dish a punch attack half the power of red hawk...until that happens than no Zoro loses on land and water with no swords

Being underwater doesn't help with durability or him standing red hawk. Being on land won't make him much more physically stronger than a swordless Zoro who we have no single feat of him covering his body in haki nor have we seen him ever fight with no sword ( except mr 5 ). As for you saying withstanding red hawk is not impressive‚ Zoro can not even clad his body in haki and he was never shown to fight with no swords to even dish a punch attack half the power of red hawk...until that happens than no Zoro loses on land and water with no swords
You miss my point here. Red hawk was nerfed due to being underwater, that’s why I said withstanding it underwater isn’t impressive. Luffy was weakened due to the sea already and it’s a fire based attack so of course it was weaker than it normally should have been. Base Luffy bodied white haired hordy hard on land without using hardening (to my memory). Also it doesn’t make sense for Zoro to be able to clad his weapons in haki but not his body, he definitely is capable of that. Zoro’s normal physical strength is just way above white haired hordy. To give you an idea of how much oda had to nerf Luffy just to make hordy look decent, consider the following
Hordy gets a massive speed and mobility boost being underwater
Luffy is already weakened by water naturally, his attacks won’t hit as hard underwater anyways and Luffy’s movement was heavily restricted for most of that fight. Even with that heavy nerf and hordy being buffed on roids and being underwater, Luffy never even went all out against the dude. Hordy is trash, Zoro without swords and definitely beat him on land even if Zoro’s physical strength doesn’t match Luffy’s.

You miss my point here. Red hawk was nerfed due to being underwater, that’s why I said withstanding it underwater isn’t impressive. Luffy was weakened due to the sea already and it’s a fire based attack so of course it was weaker than it normally should have been. Base Luffy bodied white haired hordy hard on land without using hardening (to my memory). Also it doesn’t make sense for Zoro to be able to clad his weapons in haki but not his body, he definitely is capable of that. Zoro’s normal physical strength is just way above white haired hordy. To give you an idea of how much oda had to nerf Luffy just to make hordy look decent, consider the following
Hordy gets a massive speed and mobility boost being underwater
Luffy is already weakened by water naturally, his attacks won’t hit as hard underwater anyways and Luffy’s movement was heavily restricted for most of that fight. Even with that heavy nerf and hordy being buffed on roids and being underwater, Luffy never even went all out against the dude. Hordy is trash, Zoro without swords and definitely beat him on land even if Zoro’s physical strength doesn’t match Luffy’s.
Hody being more speedy under water ? True.
Luffy being weak under water while in a bubble protecting him from water or red hawk getting weaker due to this ? Show me proof.
Zoro has higher physical non swords strength than steroided jody's natural Fishman strength ? Show me proof

Hody being more speedy under water ? True.
Luffy being weak under water while in a bubble protecting him from water or red hawk getting weaker due to this ? Show me proof.
Zoro has higher physical non swords strength than steroided jody's natural Fishman strength ? Show me proof
To my memory, Luffy extended his arm beyond the bubble when he used red hawk but I’ll look for the panel later. DF users lose strength underwater, that’s just the way that works.
Zoro being able to combat Fujitora’s gravity enough to send a flying slash while under it should prove zoro’s raw strength right? Unless you believe Hordy is also capable of combating and breaking free of fujitora‘a gravity?

To my memory, Luffy extended his arm beyond the bubble when he used red hawk but I’ll look for the panel later. DF users lose strength underwater, that’s just the way that works.
Zoro being able to combat Fujitora’s gravity enough to send a flying slash while under it should prove zoro’s raw strength right? Unless you believe Hordy is also capable of combating and breaking free of fujitora‘a gravity?
You didn't prove Zoro can combat whatever example you gave with no swords so I am not proving anything.
As far as I know Fire should be extinguished under water too and a devil fruit user who has gomu gomu shouldn't be able to extend his arm using his power if the water is taking away his power...except he used his power whether his arm was in water or not...yes that was full power red hawk.
Zoro is a swordsman. Period. I don't complain about Luffy losing a sword fight even if you gave Diamante as an exmaple