Do wrestling suck a days

• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
As for Randy, he did go after the Bloodline after Survivor Series tho, before veering off to the Logan Paul feud. The programme I most want to see him in is vs Cody. But it'll be hard to turn him into a believable heel rn when he's cheered as a legend (and the RKO will always pop the crowd). Tho they'll blur the lines there and both Cody and him will show some heelish lines if/when they feud
That happened very briefly, iirc the one that resulted in Fatal 4 Way with LA Knight and AJ Styles involved? And didn't seem personal enough, as Bloodline made him hiatus more than a year.
Post automatically merged:

Not that Randy had many chance, he would end up becoming another next victim of Tribal Chief and his interfering goons if Randy Orton targetted Roman again.

Bash in Berlin will have a crazy crowd too. European fans just know how to come up with chants and create an atmosphere better than American crowds
That crowd during Jey's entrance was REALLY crazy
It is as if the whole building dancing together with him

That happened very briefly, iirc the one that resulted in Fatal 4 Way with LA Knight and AJ Styles involved? And didn't seem personal enough, as Bloodline made him hiatus more than a year.
True
Imo the train for that has passed after the Rock returned. Now the Bloodline story will certainly include him and focus. on the Roman/Rock power struggle
Tho I hope when Roman does return he has to go through all the people he wronged with the Bloodline, get his ass kicked, and earn their respect so that they can help him deal with the Rock

That crowd during Jey's entrance was REALLY crazy
It is as if the whole building dancing together with him
Their chant game was something else lol
That Il est vermont phenomenalalala chant has been in my head the whole day
Also the Une, Deux, Simplement Deux stuff they did

Bro hit google and typed "best wrestlers in 2024":suresure:
It is unlikely that there are any other prominent people except these 3 people
MGF is still young
Adam Page and Jack Perry and Ospreay need a few years for now
Daniel Bryan and Moxley were never my favorites
So I see these 3 people at the top of the wrestling
Romen & seth=shield & champ
Omega=bullet club & champ
(This generation)

Maybe I should write Okada instead of Jack Perry
I only saw 2 matches from Okada

It is unlikely that there are any other prominent people except these 3 people
MGF is still young
Adam Page and Jack Perry and Ospreay need a few years for now
Daniel Bryan and Moxley were never my favorites
So I see these 3 people at the top of the wrestling
Romen & seth=shield & champ
Omega=bullet club & champ
(This generation)

Maybe I should write Okada instead of Jack Perry
I only saw 2 matches from Okada
Omega is not what he was anymore. His breakneck style caught up to him. He's still good in the ring, but he can't do stuff at the same pace as before

Roman elevated himself during the Bloodline story to an unimaginable level. People hated him for the wrong reasons before, but now he oozes aura whenever he's on the screen.
Seth is hit or miss for me - I like some of his stuff while actively disliking some. Injuries are also a plage for him so I wish he would tone it down a bit for longevity's sake.

Bryan and Moxley fell off the moment they joined AEW. Page and Perry will never accomplish anything with their mentality.
Osprey is good but his style will make him wheelchair bound within the next 4-5 years, especially working with the clowns in AEW wherr injuries are a weekly occurence

Omega is not what he was anymore. His breakneck style caught up to him. He's still good in the ring, but he can't do stuff at the same pace as before

Roman elevated himself during the Bloodline story to an unimaginable level. People hated him for the wrong reasons before, but now he oozes aura whenever he's on the screen.
Seth is hit or miss for me - I like some of his stuff while actively disliking some. Injuries are also a plage for him so I wish he would tone it down a bit for longevity's sake.

Bryan and Moxley fell off the moment they joined AEW. Page and Perry will never accomplish anything with their mentality.
Osprey is good but his style will make him wheelchair bound within the next 4-5 years, especially working with the clowns in AEW wherr injuries are a weekly occurence
AEW hater?
Like my friends
But goaty khan neg
:willight:

Moxley always felt like the weaker member of the Shield in terms of wrestling skills and style.
Seth is to me the best member of the group in terms of wrestling abilities.

It took me time for me to appreciate Roman, especially with Vince having pushed him to the moon for so long while he clearly hadn't found his true character and was still unable of doing a promo even to save his life. Though after Wrestlemania 40 I have come to like him and how far he has come since becoming heel and associating himself with Paul Heyman and forming the Bloodline.

I think it's a bit unkind to Seth
He is so wonderful
His new character is not interesting, he should come back with a new character
His moves are very risky, even though looking back at WrestleMania, Seth had a great performance with an injury
For me
Seth>omega>roman

Moxley always felt like the weaker member of the Shield in terms of wrestling skills and style.
Seth is to me the best member of the group in terms of wrestling abilities.

It took me time for me to appreciate Roman, especially with Vince having pushed him to the moon for so long while he clearly hadn't found his true character and was still unable of doing a promo even to save his life. Though after Wrestlemania 40 I have come to like him and how far he has come since becoming heel and associating himself with Paul Heyman and forming the Bloodline.
Roman will always be looked at as a what if scenario - what if Vince bit the bullet and pushed him as a top heel instead of cookie cutter babyface? WWE could've been doing the business they're doing rn waaaay earlier

Seth is a great overall package but he suffers from mudshow syndrome in that he wants to wrestle balls to the wall 24/7, which is not good long term

I am so excited for Ilja Dragunov's arrival to the main roster, I want him to resume his rivalry with Gunther (their NXT UK matches were amazing) but also have bouts with Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Chad Gable, Ricchot, Bronson Reed and the Judgment Day.

A match between him and Gunther at Wrestlemania would be fire.