• Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
Backlash had the craziest crowd I've seen
Do yourselves a favor and look up a few clips from the show. Absolutely mental
Wrestlemania 40 should have been set in France

I can't imagine if let's say Rikishi came back and do the Too Cool Dance with the Usos and Roman and Paul Heyman
The glass might be broken from crowds' cheering :steef:

Broke my heart when i see randy loser
Expected, must make the new Bloodline look strong, to build up New Bloodline vs OG Bloodline feud when Roman Reigns returns

Wrestlemania 40 should have been set in France

I can't imagine if let's say Rikishi came back and do the Too Cool Dance with the Usos and Roman and Paul Heyman
The glass might be broken from crowds' cheering :steef:

Expected, must make the new Bloodline look strong, to build up New Bloodline vs OG Bloodline feud when Roman Reigns returns
I understand the how and why behind bringing him in, but Tanga Loa is sooo bland lmao
Tama carried their team when they were in Japan. I hope Heyman brings some deep dweling charisma out from Loa otherwise he'll be more boring than Solo

I understand the how and why behind bringing him in, but Tanga Loa is sooo bland lmao
Tama carried their team when they were in Japan. I hope Heyman brings some deep dweling charisma out from Loa otherwise he'll be more boring than Solo
Can't really take Solo seriously too, at least not yet. They made Solo in losing streak in 0-34 but then he said to Jimmy "losing has consequence" lol.
It seems the writer just planned this storyline at last minute, otherwise Solo wouldn't go with his 0-34 record.
I read a post says so far Solo also has never declared himself as the new Tribal Chief, so hopefully it will be revealed that The Rock was the one pulling the string, he is the new Tribal Chief and Solo is just his right hand man. Otherwise, feud between OG Bloodline led by Tribal Chief, 1316 days, 9x Wrestlemania Main Eventer, former The Shield and Big Dog, the 1 who beat Undertaker in Wrestlemania: Roman Reigns vs new Bloodline led by new Tribal Chief 0-34 Solo Sikoa doesn't look really convincing...

Can't really take Solo seriously too, at least not yet. They made Solo in losing streak in 0-34 but then he said to Jimmy "losing has consequence" lol.
It seems the writer just planned this storyline at last minute, otherwise Solo wouldn't go with his 0-34 record.
I read a post says so far Solo also has never declared himself as the new Tribal Chief, so hopefully it will be revealed that The Rock was the one pulling the string, he is the new Tribal Chief and Solo is just his right hand man. Otherwise, feud between OG Bloodline led by Tribal Chief, 1316 days, 9x Wrestlemania Main Eventer, former The Shield and Big Dog, the 1 who beat Undertaker in Wrestlemania: Roman Reigns vs new Bloodline led by new Tribal Chief 0-34 Solo Sikoa doesn't look really convincing...
Yeah, Rock is 99.9% the New Chief but he won't be sppearing on screen in the near future
Solo was as bland as a cup of tap water for me from the moment I saw him. But now Loa will give him a run for his money.
Bloodline vs Bloodline Wolfpac could be great in a War Games match or something similar to that

Yeah, Rock is 99.9% the New Chief but he won't be sppearing on screen in the near future
Solo was as bland as a cup of tap water for me from the moment I saw him. But now Loa will give him a run for his money.
Bloodline vs Bloodline Wolfpac could be great in a War Games match or something similar to that
As long as they don't drag this for too long, or do another Fingerpoke of Doom.

They clearly care about this story the most since it's the big money maker (+ now the Rock is directly involved both on and off the air)
They have so many different ways to approach it it's crazy. Very excited for what's to come
Wondering the possibility of these scenarios:
1. Roman Reigns came back, still as heel.
Like, why does everyone so sure that he will comeback as a babyface? What if Solo Sikoa is commanded by Roman Reigns all along (but the scene of Solo stomping on Heyman's phone doesn't make sense if Roman is behind all this).

Just Heyman said "I haven't communicated with Tribal Chief anymore since Wrestlemania", that makes me thinking..
So when Solo Sikoa and Tama Tonga betrayed Jimmy Uso and kicked him out of Bloodline, Heyman said "This is not what Tribal Chief wanted, noooooooo" -> turns out this 1 is fake too, because he never spoke with Roman Reigns.

2. Scenario: Roman Reigns comes back as face, groups with the Usos vs the New Bloodline (Rock, Solo, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and the rumored Jacob Fatu).
That's 3 vs 5 right, so to make things more fair, Roman needs 2 more people.
The 4th is Honorary Uce, Sami Zayn!! Just imagine the pops... All the nostalgic good old Honorary Uce storyline from 2022
But it is still 4 vs 5
And the 5th happens to be Randy Orton, who already feuded with New Bloodline when it was just formed (already months since Backlash).

The 5 vs 5 match will happen in Survivor Series War Games
But in final moment, Randy Orton backstabs the OG Bloodline!
He has the reasonable motive too imo: the one who injured him and Matt Riddle was Roman and the Usos. It makes sense if he gets revenge against Roman and The Usos, not the New Bloodline

I wish Randy Orton turns heel again like this lol
Post automatically merged:

And with Orton's betrayal, Roman's group suffered loss at Survivor Series.
The Usos get beaten so hard, injured and sent into ambulance and took a break just like what happened to the RK Bro.

Wondering the possibility of these scenarios:
1. Roman Reigns came back, still as heel.
Like, why does everyone so sure that he will comeback as a babyface? What if Solo Sikoa is commanded by Roman Reigns all along (but the scene of Solo stomping on Heyman's phone doesn't make sense if Roman is behind all this).

Just Heyman said "I haven't communicated with Tribal Chief anymore since Wrestlemania", that makes me thinking..
So when Solo Sikoa and Tama Tonga betrayed Jimmy Uso and kicked him out of Bloodline, Heyman said "This is not what Tribal Chief wanted, noooooooo" -> turns out this 1 is fake too, because he never spoke with Roman Reigns.

2. Scenario: Roman Reigns comes back as face, groups with the Usos vs the New Bloodline (Rock, Solo, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and the rumored Jacob Fatu).
That's 3 vs 5 right, so to make things more fair, Roman needs 2 more people.
The 4th is Honorary Uce, Sami Zayn!! Just imagine the pops... All the nostalgic good old Honorary Uce storyline from 2022
But it is still 4 vs 5
And the 5th happens to be Randy Orton, who already feuded with New Bloodline when it was just formed (already months since Backlash).

The 5 vs 5 match will happen in Survivor Series War Games
But in final moment, Randy Orton backstabs the OG Bloodline!
He has the reasonable motive too imo: the one who injured him and Matt Riddle was Roman and the Usos. It makes sense if he gets revenge against Roman and The Usos, not the New Bloodline

I wish Randy Orton turns heel again like this lol
Post automatically merged:

And with Orton's betrayal, Roman's group suffered loss at Survivor Series.
The Usos get beaten so hard, injured and sent into ambulance and took a break just like what happened to the RK Bro.
People will cheer Roman when he returns anyway and a good way to firther establish him as the babyface in the feud is for the Bloodline to absolutely demolish him (and rip the lei off of his neck)
+ I think Jacob will be Roman's equalizer and not side with Solo and Tama.

People will cheer Roman when he returns anyway and a good way to firther establish him as the babyface in the feud is for the Bloodline to absolutely demolish him (and rip the lei off of his neck)
+ I think Jacob will be Roman's equalizer and not side with Solo and Tama.
Between Sami Zayn and Jacob, honestly I prefer Sami to join with Roman. Might be biased because I haven't watched Jacob Fatu wrestling once (never really watched wrestling outside Smackdown and Raw)
But also the chemistry.... 2022 with Honorary Uce storyline, among all other dramas since Roman Reigns became Tribal Chief during pandemic era, to his fall in WM 40. The most memorable and favorite one imo is Honorary Uce storyline
That initial feud among Jey and Sami.. That day Roman gave Sami his Honorary Uce shirt.. That War Games where Sami proved loyalty to Bloodline and betrayed Owens. And the Tribal Court where Jey defended Sami

And I really hope they don't forget the storyline between Randy Orton and OG Bloodline..
Usually when a wrestler was injured for long time, they come back and first time they do is taking revenge to those who injured them. Randy hasn't done this and OG Bloodline and Randy are both face now so Randy can't revenge anymore..
So might as well making Randy heel and do his revenge by betraying OG Bloodline just like how he betrayed Edge and Bray Wyatt, because his problem was always with the OG Bloodline and not new Bloodline...
New Bloodline attacked Kevin Owens first so Kevin has problem with them, but then Randy volunteered himself to help Kevin and it is not like new Bloodline is making problem with Randy first..
Randy Orton is better as heel too anyway.

Between Sami Zayn and Jacob, honestly I prefer Sami to join with Roman. Might be biased because I haven't watched Jacob Fatu wrestling once (never really watched wrestling outside Smackdown and Raw)
But also the chemistry.... 2022 with Honorary Uce storyline, among all other dramas since Roman Reigns became Tribal Chief during pandemic era, to his fall in WM 40. The most memorable and favorite one imo is Honorary Uce storyline
That initial feud among Jey and Sami.. That day Roman gave Sami his Honorary Uce shirt.. That War Games where Sami proved loyalty to Bloodline and betrayed Owens. And the Tribal Court where Jey defended Sami

And I really hope they don't forget the storyline between Randy Orton and OG Bloodline..
Usually when a wrestler was injured for long time, they come back and first time they do is taking revenge to those who injured them. Randy hasn't done this and OG Bloodline and Randy are both face now so Randy can't revenge anymore..
So might as well making Randy heel and do his revenge by betraying OG Bloodline just like how he betrayed Edge and Bray Wyatt, because his problem was always with the OG Bloodline and not new Bloodline...
New Bloodline attacked Kevin Owens first so Kevin has problem with them, but then Randy volunteered himself to help Kevin and it is not like new Bloodline is making problem with Randy first..
Randy Orton is better as heel too anyway.
I haven't seen Jacob neither, but I did hear about his irl story and the way he wrestles. He can apparently do the "crazy guy" shtick really well, just like Tama Tonga, so I don't see them putting them together.

As for Randy, he did go after the Bloodline after Survivor Series tho, before veering off to the Logan Paul feud. The programme I most want to see him in is vs Cody. But it'll be hard to turn him into a believable heel rn when he's cheered as a legend (and the RKO will always pop the crowd). Tho they'll blur the lines there and both Cody and him will show some heelish lines if/when they feud

I haven't seen Jacob neither, but I did hear about his irl story and the way he wrestles. He can apparently do the "crazy guy" shtick really well, just like Tama Tonga, so I don't see them putting them together.

As for Randy, he did go after the Bloodline after Survivor Series tho, before veering off to the Logan Paul feud. The programme I most want to see him in is vs Cody. But it'll be hard to turn him into a believable heel rn when he's cheered as a legend (and the RKO will always pop the crowd). Tho they'll blur the lines there and both Cody and him will show some heelish lines if/when they feud
you turn heel when you are at the peak of being a face.