• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
Thoughts:
Liked the tag ladder match. Truth had some fun spots. Don't like that they split the titles tho. Within 2-3 months one set will be redundant/booked badly and we will be talking about unifying them again. Time is a flat circle.

Sami vs Gunther was the match of the night by far. Only bad thing was the way Sami fired up. Looked kinda stupid ngl, but it's wrestling ig lol

Main event was good and the outcome was something everybody could have guessed. Rock still sells like in his prime. One major downside to it tho:
How the hell do you start a match with so much heat with a face lock?!
Literally pair up any of the four and the outcome should be fists to the head from the get go. Yet these dudes circle each other and end up locking up?!

Thoughts:
Liked the tag ladder match. Truth had some fun spots. Don't like that they split the titles tho. Within 2-3 months one set will be redundant/booked badly and we will be talking about unifying them again. Time is a flat circle.

Sami vs Gunther was the match of the night by far. Only bad thing was the way Sami fired up. Looked kinda stupid ngl, but it's wrestling ig lol

Main event was good and the outcome was something everybody could have guessed. Rock still sells like in his prime. One major downside to it tho:
Literally pair up any of the four and the outcome should be fists to the head from the get go. Yet these dudes circle each other and end up locking up?!
Lol, tomorrow that may happen. Cody vs Roman, Solo, Jimmy, Heyman, The Rock, other new bloodline member. With Jey, Cena, Austin coming to even the odds. The main event if booked properly will have one the great ending in WM History.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Thoughts:

Lol, tomorrow that may happen. Cody vs Roman, Solo, Jimmy, Heyman, The Rock, other new bloodline member. With Jey, Cena, Austin coming to even the odds. The main event if booked properly will have one the great ending in WM History.
That brainbuster from Sami caught me off guard. I legit thaught they botched the superplex somehow
Yes,I marked out. It was a great way to gift Sami for all he has done in the last 2 years. Gunther is now sure to fight for the world championship soon.
I agree that Sami vs Gunther was the match of the night, I'm a fan of Gunther but I love how he lost.

Not having the intercontinental anymore means he can pursue other titles as well. The brainbuster was also awesome, you always gotta love rare moves like that.

Ladder Match was also a highlight, some pretty gnarly spots as well. Plus my boy R-Truth got the W
:finally:

The main event had some good spots but yea started a bit too slow lmao, I felt Cody/Seth were gonna lose anyway as Bloodline rules means crazy stuff is on the way. I have the feelimg night 2's main event is gonna shine real bright now if theu do it right

I'm just really hoping we don't see fookin Dude Wipe ads around them like with Jey vs Jimmy
:risitavirus:

I agree that Sami vs Gunther was the match of the night, I'm a fan of Gunther but I love how he lost.

Not having the intercontinental anymore means he can pursue other titles as well. The brainbuster was also awesome, you always gotta love rare moves like that.

Ladder Match was also a highlight, some pretty gnarly spots as well. Plus my boy R-Truth got the W
:finally:

The main event had some good spots but yea started a bit too slow lmao, I felt Cody/Seth were gonna lose anyway as Bloodline rules means crazy stuff is on the way. I have the feelimg night 2's main event is gonna shine real bright now if theu do it right

I'm just really hoping we don't see fookin Dude Wipe ads around them like with Jey vs Jimmy
:risitavirus:
For me Rtruth and Sami deserved the titles for their work throught the year. Rtruth has been funny as f but his storyline with TJD parallels Sami's with The Bloodline. He has done a great job, his spot during the match rallied the crowd. Even if this is a one day reign aka Zack Ryder, it is his WM Moment.

LMAO THE TABLE BROKE LIKE A TOOTHPICK
Also this night's 1 hr has been better than Night 2. Drew winning then Senor cashing in. Bubbah returning, table breaking easily 😂
Post automatically merged:

THE STORY GODDAMNED ENDED, MFING STORY ENDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WM 40 FOREVER BAYBAY WOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
A rivalry between Cody Rhodes and Gunther would be great. The Ring General now can focus on the world title, though I still wish that it had been Chad Gable to dethrone him as Intercontinental Champion rather than Sami Zayn.