Do wrestling suck a days

• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Clearly WWE needs major over haul , the storylines are cringy and boring . Its sad they still bring back Goldberg and boring brock lesnar from MMA .

I used to watch the attitude era probably my fav part of WWE wrestling era . Cena , orton were fine as well it lasted long but overall with big stars retiring at same time and Vince Mcmohan not in helm these days WWE days are pretty much done .

I d say MMA is far more entertaining right now no cringy storyline and straight to point .
Post automatically merged:

Agreed the day he passes away is the end of WWE . I dont trust Steph and Triple H running things like Vince did . The guy gave blood but clearly the age is taking over him and i am surprised he has not retired from wrestling business . He knows Stephanie and Triple H will bankrupt this company he hardly trusts them .

Watch MMA i suggest you drop this boring smackdowns .
I just think most modern wrestlers are garbage.
All they do is flips and shit and have no personality or charisma and look like beta fags devoid of testosterone. There are few exceptions though like Drew McIntyre, Jon Moxley, Killer Kross, Brian Cage etc.

This was kinda cool though @BigChungus2018

They got fucking Vitor Belfort and Henry Cejudo in there too lmao

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
All they do is flips and shit and have no personalit
Young Bucks and entirety of NJPW with few exceptions.
I only respect Jericho and Omega from AEW but Omega starts to tilt me because he went from being the best in-ring performer to typical entertainment dude who puts show over wrestling.

Young Bucks and entirety of NJPW with few exceptions.
I only respect Jericho and Omega from AEW but Omega starts to tilt me because he went from being the best in-ring performer to typical entertainment dude who puts show over wrestling.
I don't care about in ring bullshit. Its boring as fuck

The best thing Omega and Bucks ever did was that stadium stampede match. That shit reminded me of Ruthless aggression ever.

Every little thing I have seen from Bucks and Omega from NJPW is ultra boring. Hell NJPW in itself is boring as fuck. How do people watch two ***** having fake fights with no over the top story line, no entertainment value?

I don't care about in ring bullshit. Its boring as fuck

The best thing Omega and Bucks ever did was that stadium stampede match. That shit reminded me of Ruthless aggression ever.

Every little thing I have seen from Bucks and Omega from NJPW is ultra boring. Hell NJPW in itself is boring as fuck. How do people watch two ***** having fake fights with no over the top story line, no entertainment value?
That stadium stamepde match was nice though.

Honestly I can enjoy both styles of wrestling when it comes down to it as long as its entertaining and the moves are actually sold. My big issue with some of the flip and shit matches is they don't actually act like the move did anything, takes away from the overall feel of a match.

Biggest issue with most wrestlers is they couldn't promo their way out of a paper bag. Chris Jericho is gold on the mic as is a few others, but most are just dull shit. Either that's due to WWE Creative sucking balls or them not knowing how to because to much free reign(AEW) its really brutal when you get matches you have no emotion for because the wrestlers couldn't build it up.

That stadium stamepde match was nice though.

Honestly I can enjoy both styles of wrestling when it comes down to it as long as its entertaining and the moves are actually sold. My big issue with some of the flip and shit matches is they don't actually act like the move did anything, takes away from the overall feel of a match.

Biggest issue with most wrestlers is they couldn't promo their way out of a paper bag. Chris Jericho is gold on the mic as is a few others, but most are just dull shit. Either that's due to WWE Creative sucking balls or them not knowing how to because to much free reign(AEW) its really brutal when you get matches you have no emotion for because the wrestlers couldn't build it up.
There are some good talkers like Killer Kross, Jon Moxley, MJF etc but yeah majority of "Wrestlers" now a days are charisma vacums

There are some good talkers like Killer Kross, Jon Moxley, MJF etc but yeah majority of "Wrestlers" now a days are charisma vacums
Cody Rhodes is pretty good at it as well.

Jon Moxley and MJF though, man I watch AEW for those 2 plus Chris.

In WWE, letting Drew show his own personality was a good call as he's entertaining but then you put him up against Seth or Bobby or Baron and its murder for him because those 3 suck the life out of everything, they're so shit.

WWE even took KO who is awesome and almost ruined him with his stupid feud with Seth. So frustrating.

I do enjoy the Fiend shit though, as its fresh, but theres not a lot of quality talkers in WWE.

Cody Rhodes is pretty good at it as well.

Jon Moxley and MJF though, man I watch AEW for those 2 plus Chris.

In WWE, letting Drew show his own personality was a good call as he's entertaining but then you put him up against Seth or Bobby or Baron and its murder for him because those 3 suck the life out of everything, they're so shit.

WWE even took KO who is awesome and almost ruined him with his stupid feud with Seth. So frustrating.

I do enjoy the Fiend shit though, as its fresh, but theres not a lot of quality talkers in WWE.
This was some good shit

Just goes to show you WWE had no idea what to do with him. Even this shit they gave him he made it worthwhile to watch because its him.

(Also I am sick of Charlotte flair being everywhere...)
Idgaf about WWE tbh. Well I hardly give a shit about wrestling, only watch AEW promo or segment videos.

I find matches extremely boring, unless its a hardcore match like Moxley vs Omega at Full Gear or that Stadium Stampede match or that John Cena vs Fiend Wrestlemania match which is pretty much a segment in itself.

I hate how in ring focused today's wrestling is, I think that is the reason why ratings are trash. Moves and in ring wrestling is boring

Idgaf about WWE tbh. Well I hardly give a shit about wrestling, only watch AEW promo or segment videos.

I find matches extremely boring, unless its a hardcore match like Moxley vs Omega at Full Gear or that Stadium Stampede match or that John Cena vs Fiend Wrestlemania match which is pretty much a segment in itself.

I hate how in ring focused today's wrestling is, I think that is the reason why ratings are trash. Moves and in ring wrestling is boring
Some matches are pretty good, but guess its what you're looking for in what you enjoy.

What did you think about the Corporate Ladder or Boneyard match then?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž

There's an utter lack of variety in wrestling now. Before you had brawlers, comic relief, high flyers, powerhouses and technical wrestlers. It was like the attribute stats in older WWE games. Nowadays, everyone is the technical high flyer with the occasional brawling.

AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Saun, Ceasaro, Alestor Black, Velvet Dream, Johnny Gorgano etc etc...they're all so similar.

He has resting male bitch face.
:suresure:

There's an utter lack of variety in wrestling now. Before you had brawlers, comic relief, high flyers, powerhouses and technical wrestlers. It was like the attribute stats in older WWE games. Nowadays, everyone is the technical high flyer with the occasional brawling.

AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Saun, Ceasaro, Alestor Black, Velvet Dream, Johnny Gorgano etc etc...they're all so similar.

:suresure:
Thing is during peak of pro Wrestling, the attitude era, wrestling itself was irrelevant, it was all about alpha males, hot bitches, bra and panties matches, kick ass story lines, beer baths, bad ass promos and crazy roars of the crowd (not gay ass chants they do now but pure adrenaline rush from crowd). That's the kinda shit I like.

Even when I watched attitude era raws on YouTube or ruthless aggression era raws on YT (Cuz I actually started watching WWE in like 2008) I would skip matches unless its a bra and panties match or hard-core match and only watch segments and promos and vignettes etc

I hate the work rate garbabe, it is boring as fuck. No matter how they do it, moves are always recycled, its fake fighting.

AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Saun, Ceasaro, Alestor Black, Velvet Dream, Johnny Gorgano etc etc...they're all so similar
They all suck and are boring as fuck.

AJ Styles is barely tolerable because I liked him during his TNA days

Now a days only I only like few wrestlers like Inner Circle, Jon Moxley, Brian Cage, Killer Kross, Alexa Bliss, Scarlett burdox and Britt Baker

Thing is during peak of pro Wrestling, the attitude era, wrestling itself was irrelevant, it was all about alpha males, hot bitches, bra and panties matches, kick ass story lines, beer baths, bad ass promos and crazy roars of the crowd (not gay ass chants they do now but pure adrenaline rush from crowd). That's the kinda shit I like.

Even when I watched attitude era raws on YouTube or ruthless aggression era raws on YT (Cuz I actually started watching WWE in like 2008) I would skip matches unless its a bra and panties match or hard-core match and only watch segments and promos and vignettes etc
Don't forget the Milk Bath :D

Attitude era was the best area, the hardcore matches, the fucking mick foley killing himself matches. Then the absurd but over the top storylines made it amazing. Also true crowd noise makes a match way better then it actually is.

The Hogan vs Rock match was shit but that fucking crowd man.