Character Discussion Yamato officially (!) confirmed to be a girl (and not a trans-person)

We got Kanjuro's acting and then Yamato's acting. I am sure, Oda planned something else with Yamato, but made last-minute
People ways think Oda make last minutes changes for characters introduced in the later stages of arc for no reason

The similar statements were said about Katakuri as well just because he was introduced late

Almost as sad as the state of RWBY and DC comics. The fact that serious trans arguments was a thing in OP in the first place, especially when the characters themselves said it doesn't matter, is telling...
It happens when a bunch over overprivileged kids get raised by some helicopter parents, who pamper them like little princes and allow them everything.

They live in their own bizarro world and think their opinion is the one and only truth out there. When someone tells them that they're so far off reality, they try to insult and cancel you, because they've never learnt how to deal with adversity and different opinions.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’ve been saying this from the jump, it’s only our lowest common denominators who thought it was still up for debate. Viewing yourself as a man in general and emulating one specific dude are totally different things; the first makes you transgender, the second makes you delusional. Don’t get me wrong, I love Yamato and still believe with my entire being that she’s joining the crew, but I’m on record as saying this much several times in the past.
Shut up bitch.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Obviously, she's nothing but Oden fangirl also there were no debate on that as far Don Le Fishe is concerned just bunch of idiots who can't understand children manga

We have 20+ years of Oda being deliberately clear with gender fluidity and expressively LGBT characters like Bon Clay, Emporio Ivankov (and everyone in Impel Down Level 5.5 and Kammabakka Queendom), and Kiku.

He was showcasing gender fluidity YEARS before these babies in the west ever even thought of putting the words “personal” and “pronoun” together as a concept.

How many more concrete examples do these people need before they stop moving goal posts and just accept Yamato’s cosplaying as Oden and move on?

Even in fiction these concepts are worlds apart and Oda is not being the kind of hyper-over-corrective performative woke advocate that these guys are making him out to be. He draws and writes people who are free to be whomever they want to be, and in Yamato’s case, that is Oden. Not trans.

Last edited:
We have 20+ years of Oda being deliberately clear with gender fluidity and expressively LGBT characters like Bon Clay, Emporio Ivankov (and everyone in Impel Down Level 5.5 and Kammabakka Queendom), and Kiku.

He was showcasing gender fluidity YEARS before anyone in the west ever even thought of putting the words “personal” and “pronoun” together as a concept.

How many more concrete examples do these people need before they stop moving goal posts and just accept Yamato’s cosplaying as Oden and move on?

Even in fiction these concepts are worlds apart and Oda is not being the kind of hyper-over-corrective performative woke advocate that these westerners are making him out to be. He draws and writes people who are free to be whomever they want to be, and in Yamato’s case, that is Oden. Not trans.
Facts