Current Events YC2 confirmed to be the most useless commanders

Wait a fluffing minute how isn't nobody addressing the fact that Jozu is the comander of the 3rd division so from the get go this thread starts with a false premise
Cause YC1/2/3/4 are fan made power scaling rankings, not actual in-verse crew rankings.

The Sweet Commanders all technically hold the exact same rank. I also recall that in an SBS, Oda stated that the Whitebeard Pirates' 16 Division Commanders all hold equal authority and that their number was not indicative of their strength amongst the crew.
So being Commander of 3rd Division does not make Jozu a YC3. What makes folk consider him to be the YC2 of the Whitebeard Pirates is that he was one of the few Division Commanders that went up against an Admiral and the only other Division Commander besides Marco that was specifically highlighted at the beginning of the war.

Cause YC1/2/3/4 are fan made power scaling rankings, not actual in-verse crew rankings.

The Sweet Commanders all technically hold the exact same rank. I also recall that in an SBS, Oda stated that the Whitebeard Pirates' 16 Division Commanders all hold equal authority and that their number was not indicative of their strength amongst the crew.
So being Commander of 3rd Division does not make Jozu a YC3. What makes folk consider him to be the YC2 of the Whitebeard Pirates is that he was one of the few Division Commanders that went up against an Admiral and the only other Division Commander besides Marco that was specifically highlighted at the beginning of the war.
Yes yes other than that as some might know i think power scaling and lvl are dumb. I was pointing out that his the Commander of the 3rd division and not the second

Yes yes other than that as some might know i think power scaling and lvl are dumb. I was pointing out that his the Commander of the 3rd division and not the second
And I was pointing out that Jozu being the 3rd Division Commander has no bearing on his level of strength or authority within the Whitebeard Pirates.
To quote Oda: "All 16 of the division leaders are on equal standing. Just because they have different numbers doesn't mean one has authority over another. The entire Whitebeard Pirates are built around these 16 teams".

Jozu being the 3rd Division Commander is of zero relevance to this thread. Thus the reason behind your initial claim for this thread being based on a false premise...
Wait a fluffing minute how isn't nobody addressing the fact that Jozu is the comander of the 3rd division so from the get go this thread starts with a false premise
Has been proven to be baseless.

And I was pointing out that Jozu being the 3rd Division Commander has no bearing on his level of strength or authority within the Whitebeard Pirates.
To quote Oda: "All 16 of the division leaders are on equal standing. Just because they have different numbers doesn't mean one has authority over another. The entire Whitebeard Pirates are built around these 16 teams".

Jozu being the 3rd Division Commander is of zero relevance to this thread. Thus the reason behind your initial claim for this thread being based on a false premise...

Has been proven to be baseless.
I think we are saying the same thing as I was not implying that him being the 3rd division commander indicates his strength

I don't think Oden, Ace or Queen to be anywhere near useless. Only Smoothie for now you could make a case for that she's useless, and that remains to be seen going forward. She might surprise us with something in the future.

I don't think Oden, Ace or Queen to be anywhere near useless. Only Smoothie for now you could make a case for that she's useless, and that remains to be seen going forward. She might surprise us with something in the future.
Oden and Ace were not "YC2s". Please stop perpetuating this nonsense. The division #s don't matter and Oda stated this. Shiriew is the 2nd division commander.

I even made a thread explaining why Ace, given his vastly superior attack, was potentially even stronger than Marco by the time MF rolled around. Ace had island-level attacks, something that Marco did not even come close to.

Oden and Ace were not "YC2s". Please stop perpetuating this nonsense. The division #s don't matter and Oda stated this. Shiriew is the 2nd division commander.

I even made a thread explaining why Ace, given his vastly superior attack, was potentially even stronger than Marco by the time MF rolled around. Ace had island-level attacks, something that Marco did not even come close to.
I agree with you. I'm just using their logic. :kayneshrug: