Current Events YC2 confirmed to be the most useless commanders

After Jozu, who's alive only because Aokiji was gentle enough not to shatter him in 1000 pieces
After Smoothie, who managed to do nothing useful and look pathetic in an entire arc

Here comes Queen the bozo. The dude was basically killing a good chunk of Kaido's army by himself with the virus before Chopper intervened. Now with his trash talking he managed to make part of the fodder army switch to the enemy side. :suresure:
Since you're at it, you forgot JB who was fodderized by Sabo... And Lucky who was tricked by a bandit...

:seriously:

I mean Chopper is one of the worlds greatest doctors. If it wasn’t for him the entire rebellion on the performance hall would have been instantly defeated. How was he supposed to know that Chopper could make plot device cures.

I wouldn’t call what he did wrong or dumb, because he was right. Sacrificing pawns in order to take down enemy is normal strategy.

I mean Chopper is one of the worlds greatest doctors. If it wasn’t for him the entire rebellion on the performance hall would have been instantly defeated. How was he supposed to know that Chopper could make plot device cures.

I wouldn’t call what he did wrong or dumb, because he was right. Sacrificing pawns in order to take down enemy is normal strategy.
That, and Yonko underlings tends to look highly of themselves, casually underestimating underdogs...

Because honestly why wouldn’t they? They’ve been the top dogs for 20 years at least. They’ve seen Kaido and them do some insane shit and no ones been able to really touch them. Why would random pirate crew like the straw hats be able to change that.
When one is at the top, it's wise not to get overconfident... It most of the time results in an upset...

The problem with the Beast Pirates is that they never innovate or attempted to improve themselves... Even Kaido has PTSD from Oden and never learned...

Such mentality can lead to vulnerability since weaknesses are spoiled one after another... Law pointed that out in his speech to Vergo and Doffy...

True... but there is no need to sacrifice 30K to beat 5k...

True... but there is no need to sacrifice 30K to beat 5k...
When you can replenish those 30k super quickly it’s not a sacrifice. He said it himself, they no longer have any chance to get stronger so they have no potential.

Each one of those 5k is worth much more than one of the 30k. So even if it’s an even trade between the two, the beast pirates come out on top

When you can replenish those 30k super quickly it’s not a sacrifice. He said it himself, they no longer have any chance to get stronger so they have no potential.

Each one of those 5k is worth much more than one of the 30k. So even if it’s an even trade between the two, the beast pirates come out on top
Even the world Government only has 100K "Elite" soldiers and they have Billions of people and a far superior training program. Kaido spent decades trying to catch up to her seniors in Whitebeard Shiki and Big Mom and Queen just blew it

Even the world Government only has 100K "Elite" soldiers and they have Billions of people and a far superior training program. Kaido spent decades trying to catch up to her seniors in Whitebeard Shiki and Big Mom and Queen just blew it
Kaidos crew is already significantly larger than Big Moms by a lot. The gifters are the main fighting force and those aren’t the ones that Queen hurt