Current Events YC2 confirmed to be the most useless commanders

After Jozu, who's alive only because Aokiji was gentle enough not to shatter him in 1000 pieces
After Smoothie, who managed to do nothing useful and look pathetic in an entire arc

Here comes Queen the bozo. The dude was basically killing a good chunk of Kaido's army by himself with the virus before Chopper intervened. Now with his trash talking he managed to make part of the fodder army switch to the enemy side. :suresure:

After Jozu, who's alive only because Aokiji was gentle enough not to shatter him in 1000 pieces
After Smoothie, who managed to do nothing useful and look pathetic in an entire arc

Here comes Queen the bozo. The dude was basically killing a good chunk of Kaido's army by himself with the virus before Chopper intervened. Now with his trash talking he managed to make part of the fodder army switch to the enemy side. :suresure:
Kaido’s commanders are way too useless compared to Sweet Generals (Katakuri/Cracker). King the shoutcaster is way below expectations too.

I concur in a general way but Smoothie is at least by bounty (not that I necessarily fuss much) an YC2 and we haven't harnessed the gist of her true power which could be revealed to be disappointing eventually but I'm skeptical and confident and not just because I love her in that she reminds me of a manga called Claymore hehe.

But overall she has not been useful so far.